• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Totally Different IC

Al kept his unamaused face, but deep inside he found it quite funny how Trick was able to spook Mac and Kirstin. A small smile softend Al's expression but it was brief and soon went back to his dead expressionless face. Al nodded to Stella's instructions and took the bags to her selected room. As Al walked past the group he he gave a half grin to Trick.

"Valiant attempt my friend. But I would have laughed if Mac actually smacked you in the face. Hahaha kidding, maybe and try and spook them in the middle of the night, usally the spooky monsters come from the dark." Al spoke in a flat even tone, he seemed unamused but in reality it was his attempt to strike a joke and made conversation. He gave Trick a pat on the back before taking Stellas bag to her room.

Al then quietly made his way down stairs were he caught glimpse of of Kristin and another girl speaking to one another. He didn't say anything, but instead went to his room to grab the PS4, The XBox 1 and the Nintendo switch so that he can plug it in the living room for the rest of the house mates to use. Al had finished all the games already, he wasn't much of a counsel player so didn't really mind sharing. However his pc and gaming laptop was off limits to everyone else. Al grabbed all the wires and power blocks and began taking all the gaming necessities to the living room leaving only his pc stuff in his room. One by one he plugged in all each if the gaming counsels. He then eventually began quietly shelving what games he had on the shelf next to the TV.

Malcolm Anderson

Malcolm took his time looking around the house. It was quite big and he wondered if you could get lost in a house. His own house back in Denver was so shack, but this was at least four times the size and that was just on the inside. So far he had seen a home theater, game room and a pool. His feet took him outside and he took in the view, impressed.

Mac then headed back inside, knowing he needed to be social, although a part of him just wanted to hang out alone by the pool. He backtracked and soon found himself in a kitchen. He smiled, knowing he would be spending a lot of time in there. He then heard voices down the hall and saw the blonde girl....Kristie, that was her name. He just caught the introduction of the other girl, Ash. He cleared his throat as he came down the hall so the girls knew he was coming.

"Just some guy pulling a prank." Mac said as he caught her question, hoping he wasn't interrupting. "I think Kristie was pretty scared though." He teased, looking over at the blonde with a playful smile. He was incredibly good at names and hoped that his teasing came off as easy going instead of arrogant. "I'm Mac by the way. I didn't mean to interrupt, I just happened to overhear." He said easily.

Keaira Keaira AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX

tumblr_nrjdk2MEaU1upnzqfo1_400.gif
David "Trick" Furukawa
David grinned at his fellow countryman, a little put off by the difference between his words and his tone but appreciative of his friendliness. "Definitely gonna try that later," he replied with a mischievous smile. "But that guy has way too many muscles for me to survive a punch. Not fun."
He then turned to Artist Girl, Estella he learned, shrugging with a chuckle. "Adrenaline's a hell of a drug, you know? But you've got a good fight-or-flight response, and I say that's something to be proud of." Then she made her comment about his props. He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. "Like it? Joining my high school's drama club during sophomore year really opened my eyes." He tilted his head, then, reconsidering. "Though maybe not the way Mrs. Thurwood wanted."
With a quick glance down at himself, he remarked, "Once I'm, ah, decent, we should get the roomies together for a family meeting. Introductions, setting up house rules, playing charades, all the good things." With that, he headed up the stairs toward his room, but paused on the landing and turned back.
"No pranks this time. Promise," he smiled.
He headed into his room and grabbed a towel from one of his bags, quickly towel drying his still moist hair and running his fingers through it to get rid of any tangles. Then he grabbed a new set of clothes and kicked his room door closed, getting dressed.

tumblr_o03zapFN7p1sldkg4o1_1280.png
After washing the "blood" off his face and storing his contacts, he headed back downstairs and found a living room, most likely one of several in this enormous house.
tumblr_nwi87yrybQ1smxiueo1_1280.jpg
It was a beautiful space, with numerous couches and coffee tables, the couches facing a TV where his Countryman was plugging in consoles. David vaulted over a couch back and lied sprawled on its soft seat. God, I am never leaving this place, he thought contentedly.
He then sat up and watched his Countryman at work, shelving games. "So you're our resident gamer," he grinned. "We're gonna have good times together, my friend." In Japanese, he added. "What's your name?"
NeoStigma NeoStigma wanderlost wanderlost Raku Raku

Kirstin Athena Williams
tumblr_inline_mq59gtL4Vi1qz4rgp.gif
Kirstie was getting ready to explain exactly what had gone on upstairs, but she was beaten to it by a guy...Mac if she remembered correctly. "Okay, I was not scared. More freaked out than anything. The whole haunted ghost thing reminds me of death, and if you know me, which you don't, death isn't something I particularly like to joke about," she said before a forced smile came to her face. "But that's for when I figure out if I like you or not," she added with a shrug as she looked to Ash. "I think I'll like you. You seem shy and you don't come off as a bitch," she told the other girl happily.

There was no way in hell she was about to ruin the mood. Instead, she took another sip of her drink and glanced towards a set of doors leading outside. "You know, I heard this place has just about everything you could think of. Different sports fields a huge library and game room. Even an entire ice rink," Kirstie said as she glanced between Ash and Mat with a single eyebrow raised. She grew quiet as her eyes moved to the drink in her hand and a smirk came to her face. "I say we should have a party tonight. Nothing crazy, but more of a "get to know your housemates" type thing. I mean we are stuck with each other for a year."
Keaira Keaira jbreezy jbreezy

Malcolm Anderson
Mac frowned slightly as she mentioned death, flashing back to a few months ago. That made two of them that didn't want to discuss death. It hit too close to home.

Mac's eyes lit up as she mentioned sports fields and plenty of outdoor space. There seemed like there would be plenty for him to do while he was here. Then a grin broke out over his face as she mentioned a party. "Now you're speaking my language." He chuckled, nodding at the vodka in her hand. Mac loved to party and was glad there was someone else here who seemed to feel the same. After that guy's prank had gone sour, he wanted to start over.

Vincent Darrel Morgan
Vincent stepped aside to let David by to get dressed. Vinny, at the moment, was contemplating whether to set up his speakers now or later. He decided he would wait till tomorrow. Moving past Estalla, he made his way down the stairs to the lobby. The Asian boy from before was setting up gaming equipment in the living room and a few people were conversing in the kitchen. He decided that the kitchen was a more sociable option so he made his way over there. Stepping into the kitchen, he saw one woman holding a bottle of vodka. Vinny wasn't the legal drinking age yet, but I didn't mean he's never had a drink. "Excuse me, but did I hear "party". I feel like I did but I just want to know for sure" he said, pulling open the refrigerator. He was looking for something to drink other than water at the moment, and he didn't plan on getting drunk yet. Seeing nothing that interested him, Vincent shut the door and turned back to the group.
jbreezy jbreezy AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX Keaira Keaira

"Resident gamer?....Yeah you could say that. My names Alexander Shinra...you can call me Al, Alex, Shinra...I don't have any particular preference. I have most of the vlassics here, GTAV, Darksouls, some halo, even the new legend of zelda game. I usally game on my pc so everyones free to use these games. Controllers are on the shelf to the left of the PS4 games." Al replied back in english he calmly spoke. His voice even and unwavering and seemingly uninterested in the whole situation. He grabbed a play station controller and picked up one of his all time favorite games, Bloodborne and popped it into the ps4.

He sat at the edge of the couch and turned on the tv. The screen turned on and the player menu appeared as his gamer tag, Cold_Caliber.45 appeared on the screen. This was the same tag he used during professional tournaments for Iron Sights Online. It was quite a well known name in the Esports community. But Al wasn't expecting anyone in the house to recognize him, after all he was just a loser who gets paid to play video games.

The begining cut scene rolled up and Al begab playing some Bloodborne, the darl lovecraftian setting really helped paint the feeling of hopelessness in the game. Al manuvered his character down the run down london victorian london esqu map. With ease Al hacked through the monsters dashing his character around the monsters in the game. He rushed all the way to the first boss area. Al's character traversed through the fog and entered the boss, in less than 3 minutes Al defeated the large mutated wolf like monster with ease. It seemed simple but Bloodborne was a game made by the creators of Dark Souls... a agame notorious for its ridiculous difficulty level.

"Here David why don't you play? You can make a new character of you want. Just don't delete my save file....if not you can play another game. I'm gonna hook up my pc." Al set the controller next to David before quietly heading off to his room to set up his gaming pc.

Estella Hilton
Okay, so this Trick guy seemed normal. At least, as normal as someone standing in his boxers covered in fake blood with darkened contacts in could be. Hm, maybe normal wasn't the right word. Tolerable? Interesting? Fun? She decided she wouldn't mind a few pranks here and there, as long as they weren't ever too serious and didn't revolve around her art in any way. Hey, speaking of art, Stella glanced back down the stairs and at the front door. Everyone had moved on to socializing and getting used to the house, so Stella took this opportunity to (slowly) drag all of her bags up to her room. The room was huge, organized, and very clean, a little too clean. Too clean, in fact, that she decided to switch things up a bit. Usually what little force she could muster up on her own, she managed to push the bed to one corner, freeing up a large amount of space on the opposite side. She pulled out a black tarp from the top of one of her suitcases and folded it in half. The tarp was huge, big enough to cover half the room at least, but Stella used it to cover only about a quarter of it for now. It took a few minutes, but Stella was able to set up a few easels and throw some decorations up on the empty walls, including a mandala tapestry as well as some string lights onto the wall by her bed. Satisfied that the room was beginning to feel a little more like home, Stella placed a photo of her and siblings, Brooke and Matthew, on the nightstand and flipped off the lights, heading downstairs.

Her stomach rumbled as she hopped down to the last stair, so she began scoping out the rest of the house on her quest to the kitchen. The place was huge--and incredibly expensive. It reminded her a little bit of her childhood home, fresh flowers everywhere, expensive decorations in every room. At this point, Stella would have lived in an igloo for a year if it meant total freedom from her father. But hey, a gigantic mansion with a 1000 acre estate didn't seem so bad.

Making her way to the kitchen finally, Stella raided the pantry and grabbed a family-sized bag of bar-b-que potato chips, popping it open and tossing one into her mouth as she met up with some of the others again. "Okay, it's official. I'm staying in this place forever." She said, raising her eyebrows to show how impressed she was with their accomdations.

AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX jbreezy jbreezy Keaira Keaira Raku Raku

David "Trick" Furukawa
David liked this Alex guy. He was a little weird, with his voice being less emotive than Siri's despite his words being friendly enough, but it was a good weird. He could dig it - especially if the guy liked video games. A friend to games is a friend to me, he thought.
Then the TV screen came alive, and David saw Alex's gamertag. Cold_Caliber.45. Where have I heard that name before... He wasn't a huge gamer, but he had friends who were on that scene and knew enough to have a conversation about it. Somehow, this name held familiarity and importance.
It hit him all at once. Of course. How could he had forgotten? Cold_Caliber.45 was a legend in the competitive gaming scene, a rising star! He glanced from Alex to the screen and back, not quite believing it. After all, plenty of people created copycat accounts, and though Alex didn't seem insecure enough to do such a thing, who knew?
But after watching him play Bloodborne for less than a minute, he was certain. This was the man, the myth, the legend himself, and he and David would be living under the same roof for the next year.

Wonder how much his used tissues go for on eBay...
He played for a little while after Alex left, but soon grew bored of dying repeatedly and turned off the console, heading into the kitchen where he heard chatter. Still a little sheepish about his prank, he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and kept to a corner, listening to his housemates discuss a party.

adf2163c5178bdc1a8032f9e4e71ddab.jpg

Newly trimmed blonde hair? Check! Newly bought pink crop top with the words princess adorning it with matching cute short white skirt? Check! A great pose and pouting cherry pink lips? Check! Her famous and trademark roofless car bathed in a glamorous and shiny pink color for her background? Check!

Why the photo she has just taken a while back is perfect! So without further ado, she opened and posted her self-proclaimed fabulous picture to all her social medias with a caption: I can't wait!

Scarlet Arabella Abigail let out a deep breathe as she admired the view, the car's window tint was reflective enough to show her the view which was her face. Although passed through her reflection the mansion which was supposed to be where she was at hours ago (but she got tempted to shop at the mall they just passed by so) can already be seen. For Scarlet, it was of course, nothing special. Just a mansion same as their house or whatever. She rolled her eyes when they finally reached the said mansion and the car stopped to park.

Her driver opened the door for her and she slowly walked out, heels clicking as it hit the hard ground. She stood there for a short amount of time while her driver busied himself with the young girl's over-sized pink bags and same-colored roller bags. She raised a brow at the huge structure right before her before noticing the other cars parked, she felt satisfied at the way the other cars seemed to blend in the background unlike her eye-catching one.

"Where would you like me to put these, ma'am?" her driver's stiff voice pulled her back to the fact that she needs to get going. "I don't know!" she put her hands up and groaned in frustration, "Just put them down. Oh and leave me the car and the key." she ordered prissily. The man almost winced but he just nodded, followed her instructions, bowed and left the place. She figured he could just phone a cab to fetch him or hire a helicopter or something. He's old enough so he can figure it out anyways.

With a huff, she picked up the two pink large bags and pulled the roller bag with her. Fortunately, clothes doesn't weight a ton. She entered the mansion with such items at hand, her heels clicking so loudly and doing it's job of announcing her supreme presence. After what seemed like century (not really, she's just being dramatic) of walking, she finally found the part of the mansion where they're supposed to pick a room. She must've opened atleast two or so doors before deciding which room she'd pick. "What the hell? They all look gloomy as hell?" she whined in disbelief. She threw her stuff at the bed and left a voice message to her dad, "You do know that I only sleep in a pink room."

A white sheet of paper caught her eyes and so she picked it up. It was a list of some stupid regulations so she just scanned through it and shoved it in the dresser right beside her. She's not really a what-to-do and a What-not-to-do kind of girl but she'll definitely manage...probably. Scarlet was getting bored. Why was she even here again? Oh! Because things at home and outside her home are just as boring. The rooms are so gloomy and it's inhabitants are probably gloomy too...or not. One way to find out.

She started venturing around the place and she found herself standing on the entrance of the kitchen where she heard voices. Her heels clicked loudly and she eyed all of them gathered inside the kitchen from head to toe before smiling, cherry-pink colored lips forming a small sweet smile that made her look like an innocent lost girl in need of a new home.

"Hello," she tried her best to sound meek and sweet, "my name is Scarlet Arabella Abigail and I hope we all get along."

Interacting with: @people in the kitchen

Last edited:
Kirstin Athena Williams
tumblr_mcz94iSCJH1rza57u.gif
Kirstie looked over at Vinny once he walked in and nodded with a wide grin. "You heard right. I mean, I can't think of a better ice breaker," she admitted, taking a long sip of her drink. The more people entered the kitchen, the more Kirstie began getting excited. She wasn't sure at first, but she didn't see why she couldn't at least try to get along with people. There was no reason she couldn't come out of this with a new set of friends or even a relationship. At least that's what her dad told her. She noticed the guy that had pulled the prank walk in and stick to a corner, so she decided to wave him over. "You're included too," she said with a small laugh, actually wanting to include everyone.

The distinct sound of heel clicking caught her attention. Someone else was here. She was proven right when a blonde made herself known in the doorway of the kitchen, putting on a smile that seemed a little too fake. "At least I'm not the only blonde," she said, forcing a smile before turning her head back to the group. She didn't get a good vibe from the girl, but she wasn't about to say anything until she got a feel for her personality. "Then it's settled. Party tonight," she said and looked at the girl again. Her voice was sweet, but it was forced and it just didn't fit. Just your first name would have been fine. I don't know about the others, and with all due respect, I don't know you well enough for it to make a difference what your middle and last name are. Sure, I've heard the name before, but it doesn't matter," she said bluntly. Kirstie was one to prefer putting feelings first, but that wasn't stopping her from saying what was on her mind. If she thought someone was stuck up, she was going to say so.

"Your parents are famous right? I heard you're a bitch," she said and ran a hand through her hair. "But that's just what I heard. I guess I'll find out for myself," she said, setting her bottle on the counter and hopping up on it, crossing her legs and swinging them lightly. "Kirstie by the way," she added, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.
. D O V E . D O V E jbreezy jbreezy Keaira Keaira wanderlost wanderlost Pandaskel Pandaskel Raku Raku

David "Trick" Furukawa
David smiled gratefully at the girl who waved him over, resting his forearms on the island in the center of the kitchen and feeling more relaxed. This...was great so far. The vibe in this room felt fantastic. He hadn't gotten to know everyone yet, but the possibilities were endless and this kitchen already started to feel like a home.
Then a thought occurred to him. He began counting heads. One, two, three, four, five, six, and Al upstairs makes seven... Aren't we missing-
As if on cue, his question was answered immediately when Scarlet Arabella Abigail walked in, in all her glowing pink and blonde glory.
David started to wave and introduce himself when Kirstie interjected, going so far as to mention Scarlet's reputation. David took a step back and away from the island. Woah, tension, WAY too much tension. Vibe broken, red alert, please evacuate.
tumblr_nqoznk1gbp1texbfpo1_400.gif
If anything, it seemed like Kirstie was the one being a bitch, antagonizing Scarlet right off the bat, but he did agree; something didn't sit quite right with this new girl.
He promptly stole the bag of chips that Estella was eating from, meandering away from the scene. "Soo, I'm gonna go...unpack..and stuff, so party at, like, 6-ish?" He suggested to the others. "Give us time to settle in, explore, all that jazz? Alright, yeah! Good stuff, great, ok, see ya, bye!" He speed-walked out of the scene, popping chips into his mouth and heading back upstairs. I have a feeling this is about to get interesting, he thought.
He headed into his room, opening his bags to get started on unpacking.

Last edited:
Malcolm Anderson
Malcolm wandered over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, rummaging through the cabinets as the others talked about the party. He frowned, noticing there wasn't enough booze to last them very long. He turned as he heard heels clicking down the hall.

Some blonde girl entered. He recognized her vaguely and his eyes widened as he made no attempt to hide the fact that he was checking her out. When she introduced herself, Malcolm put two and two together. The fact that he was surrounded by four beautiful girls delighted him, but he couldn't decide who was the hottest.

Kristie then interrupted his internal debate as she ripped into Scarlet. Mac burst out laughing, due in part to Kristie's audacity and the look on everyone else's face. He made a claw with his hand and hissed. As an awkward air settled over the group he cleared his throat. "If anyone has a car, I think we're gonna need more booze. Especially for the ladies....who seem like the need to loosen up." He said, before grabbing his water and taking an uncomfortable sip.

Al silently went to his room avoiding all the people. He closed the door behind him and let out a tired sigh. This was the most effort he put into making new acquaintances in a long time. To relive himself from his stress he began setting up his pc, hooking it up to the power supply and the moniotors to the tower. It didn't take long until the loading screen popped up saying Republic of the Gamers. Al typed his passwprd and was taken too the home screen. As soon as he logged on a notification on Discord, an app which allows people to voice call and message one another, a popular platform which gamers utilized to chat with one another in game.

It was a message from Al's team wishing him luck. A slight feeling of guilt began to poke at Al's mind. After all he was the one who choked and caused his team to lose the national tournament. He typed thanks to his team members and was almost imediately replied back asking him if he was going to stream on Twitch on the weekend. Al replied saying that he probably won't since he still had to settle in.after a brief and awkward conversation online Al logged off of discord.

He began toput his room in order. He placed a picture of him and his team on his desk, along with the picture of his younger sister. She was pretty and young only in middle school, but she was the only family who Al can proudly call his own. With a smile as he looked at his pictures he went to his bag to find his cell phone charger when he noticed a golden gleam. It was the first trophy he had won with his team, it was when they had won the reigionals before they entered the international tournament. A little note was taped on to the bottom of the trophy.

-I put this in your bag to remind you that you aren't a complete loser.- Al chuckled softly he recognized his sisters hand writing. He had left his trophy at home he felt that he didnt deserve it. Unfortunately his sister had other plans. Al noticed another note, it was from his coach and mentor, Darren. All it said was -Stay woke, and don't be a bitch- Al crumpled the paper and threw it away in a irritatted manner. Still, he couldn't help but crack a grin on his face. Al placed the trophy and his sisters note next to his pictures.

Satisfied by the way he set up his room Al decided to head back down stairs just in time to see the tension rise. It was official Al did not like Kristin nor the new girl. In fact he didn't like the Mac and or Vince. It wasn't because he disliked them to the point were he hated them. Al simply felt out of place, these out going popular folk never really mixed well with his kind. The drama that was already unfolding irritated Al.

"Wow I'm glad to see that I'm in a house full of children....
" Al muttered almost bitterly, his voice was soft enough so that girls wouldnt hear. However since he was closer to Mac, there was no doubt that he might have heard. Al sighed and looked at everyone with his unamaused stare. "I can get drinks, I got some cash it's on me....I just need someone to come with me, I don't have a car " Al voulenteer in hopes to get out of this place and to escape the unsettling amount of actractive people in the house.

Last edited:
Vincent Darrel Morgan
Vincent was thrown of by the sudden tension. It was almost instantly there as this new girl, Scarlet, came in. Vinny didn't hate nor like conflict. He wasn't afraid of it, but he wouldn't instantly turn to it. As Alex came down the stairs asking for a ride to the store, Vincent pushed off from the counter. "I got you. I'm never to good with tension anyway" he said to Alex. He was enjoying the idea of a party, but he also had to agree with Mac, the girls needed to calm down a bit.
NeoStigma NeoStigma
(sorry for the short post, between classes)

Kirstin Athena Williams
f9662b9eecfa673a3b2e7e295598aeb0.jpg

200.gif
"Okay you people seriously need to learn how to take a joke," Kirstie said, finishing off her bottle and tossing it in the trash. "Learn to live a little. You can't always be so serious," she added and looked to Scarlett, her smile softening. "I'm sorry. I was kidding. I mean I have heard that you're a bitch, but I don't judge people until I get to know them," she clarified, deciding to get herself out of drama before it even started. I am not dealing with that.

She noticed someone else walk in, an unsettling look on his face. She knew he said something under his breath, but she didn't bother trying to make it out. Probably just trash talking. As Vinny offered the ride, Kirstie hopped down and let out a slight sigh. "If you get drinks, we need snacks and gloves so you people can get those sticks out of your asses and lighten up some," she said as she walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to her room.

She closed the door and opened one of her suitcases, quickly going through it and pulling out the first outfit she saw. After changing into the tiny dress, she grabbed her skates and slipped them on, sliding on the rubber protectors over the blades. Without a word, she headed back downstairs, making her way through the kitchen. "If anyone needs me for something, I'll be at the ice rink." She walked out the backdoor, knowing she needed to clear her head. Sure, she had been hard on the girl, but it was a joke and if they couldn't take jokes, this was going to be a long year. Kirstie took her time walking to the outdoor rink, soaking up the sights and size of the place, but when she got there and slipped off her protectors and stepped onto the ice, it was all that mattered to her.

2dbddd0262da08ebcdac8e4b1fde8279.jpg
Well talk about boring, the greasy blonde nobody started talking and revealed the surprise prematurely. Abigail rolled her green orbs, she felt this clawing feeling of want to rub that smirk off the girl's face but on the other hand she was surprised that somebody had the guts to call her a bitch. The girl was speaking the same language as her and that's good. Abigail faked one last innocent look, "Ouch, that hurts." she pretended to clutch her chest, "And here I was trying to be nice." she added with a small wince following after.

Now this was where the fun starts, Abigail dropped her act, stood straight, chin up and chest out and waltzed through the room regally towards the preppy-looking girl. She heard a guy (who was trying to introduce himself earlier but was rudely stopped) bubble about a party at six and unpacking or something. Then she spared a side glance at the other who was totally checking her out while she crossed the room. Now this was a rather lovely house. She could see herself definitely enjoying her stay. What fun she's gonna have!

The diva finally reached her destination: in front of the girl who uttered the word bitch right when she was being a good little girl. She reciprocated the fellow blonde's smirk but except it was more prideful and testing, "Why, for someone who claims not to know me well enough, I'd have to give props to you." her smirk grew, "You got one and a half of your claims right."

She tapped her slim fingers on the spot on the counter right beside the bottle, "One point for getting my parent's reputation right." she paused to return her gaze at Kirstin, "But the next's only half-right. I'm no bitch. I'm queen bitch, you bitch." the diva let out a small chuckle before she examined the other's face. Whatever face she was making right now, it was hella funny. But not as funny as the look on people's face and how they started scurrying off, probably because of their little skit.

When prep girl started to crumble out of their acting and made a comment about the people inside the house not taking a joke, Abigail laughed. "Now that's what we call acting people." she remarked before smirking at the remaining people inside the house. She turned to heel and walked off as well, the same direction as the other blonde went. She entered her disappointingly gloomy room, opened the window and her lips formed a mischievous smile when she saw Kirstin taking a walk.

She went down the stairs and caught up with her, "Wait up, you bummer!" she called out, voice high pitched and you'd almost assume that she wanted to slap the other woman. But that's not what she's here for. "That was a very lovely introduction, Kirstie." she smiled radiantly, "Have you seen their faces? Ugh, simply hilarious." she shook her head in disbelief while laughing.

AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX (sorry i was about to post when you posted so it seemed late D; )

Estella Hilton

Stella was happily munching on the chips when her ears picked up an all-to familiar sound. Click. Click. Click. High heels on tile. Stella would know that sound anywhere, her mother was rarely even seen without a glamorous pair of heels strapped to her feet. Another blonde girl entered the kitchen seconds later and looked around the room. Except, she wasn't just looking. Stella got the idea that she was doing more analyzing than looking, her eyes moving from each person to the next, as if she somehow knew everything about everyone before even meeting them. It gave Stella an unsettling and mildly uncomfortable feeling, but she shook it off, blaming in on the first day jitters that anyone in her shoes would have during this new experience. The girl introduced herself, Scarlet Arabella Abigail, does anyone really need three first names? and damn she must have lit a fuse because Kristie blew the hell up. She really didn't hold much back, even saying that she heard the girl was a bitch. Stella stayed silent for the moment, her eyebrows raised in surprise. Ooookay, so maybe my initial read on Kristie was a bit off. That's a bit harsh to say without even knowing the girl . Opening her mouth to try to say something alongs the lines of hey guys, let's try to not kill each other one day one? when the bag of chips was plucked from her hands. She turned to see Trick headed upstairs, and Stella considered following him to reclaim her snack when she heard someone mention booze. "I'll go with," she said to Al and Vinny, thankful to get away from both Kristie and the new girl. There were some serious weird vibes in the room and Stella, still a bit jet-lagged, was not in the mood to deal with them on the first day.

Kristie spoke again and "Scarlet Arabella Abigail", Stella wasn't sure which name she actually went by, suddenly changed her demeanor. It was almost freaky how quickly she shifted. I mean, I knew something was weird about her before, but anyone who can change acts like that in an instant has got some problems. The new girl continued on, saying "I'm no bitch. I'm queen bitch, you bitch." You're kidding me right? "Queen bitch"? What is this, 8th grade? "Queen bitch" finished her royal speech, ending with a point about acting, and left the room. And just when I thought things could actually run smoothly in a house full of strangers for a year... Stella let out a long breath, filling the silence since Kristie and Queen Bitch left the room. "Yeah, booze is a good idea. Lots and lots of booze."

NeoStigma NeoStigma jbreezy jbreezy Raku Raku

"I don't drink... so I don't know whats a good brand, yeah I'm a pathetic light weight. Just tell me what to get oh wise and knowlegeable booze masters" Al spoke in his monotonous tone as he desperately tried to make a joke. It sounded horrible but Al couldn't care less after all it was his best attempt to being funny.

He began to walk out the mansion. He sighed as he stepped out catching a fresh breath of air. "So...crazy day huh?" Al asked awkwardly as he made another attempt in breaking out of his shell. "So erm why are you guys here?...I mean partaking in this experiment....In this mansion....with strangers...." Al's voice grew softer with every word till he just shut up completely.

Aaaaand the biggest idiot goes to Alexander Shinra folks! Al thought to himself as he began to twiddle with as USB he had in his jacket pocket.

Malcolm Anderson
Malcolm followed everyone out of the mansion and began to tick off things on his fingers. "Jack, Vodka and Everclear for jungle juice and bud. Lots and lots of bud." Mac chuckled, patting his shorts to make sure his wallet was in them. He thought Al was a bit pretentious, but he was trying to be friendly as they walked toward the car.

"I'm here because I took a year off school. Vanderbilt is offering me credit to do this and I didn't want to fall behind. Plus you can't complain about mansion living." He didn't mention why he was taking a year off. He didn't really feel like talking about it right now. He was curious about why everyone else was here though. So he shut up and waited for someone else to start talking.

Vincent Darrel Morgan
Vinny stepped out of the mansion with Alex and Mac. It was going to be an interesting ride. Wild Vinny, Sporty Malcolm, and Awkward Alex. Vincent's fingers drew to his pockets as he grabbed his keys. Pulling them out, he unlocked his black and red Camaro. With two honks, the car doors were unlocked. He was interested in hearing their reaction to his car, but right now he was gonna answer Alex's question. After Malcolm spoke, Vinny opened his mouth. "Yeah, I'm here cause I wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. NYC isn't exactly calm, you know?". He paused to wait for anyone else to talk.
NeoStigma NeoStigma jbreezy jbreezy

ASHLEY LYNN EDWARDS
Ashley just nodded, "A party would be wonderful. It is probably going to be a good way to force me into the crowd. I am glad you like me, Kirstie, and I am shy." Ashley then just introduced herself to everyone that kept coming through with the introductions. She felt it was better to just post everyone's picture up with their names. She felt like a broken record somewhat. Once it started getting really crowded, she went to the library to escape the crowds and the drama.

She looked at all the different books and reading areas. This library was amazing and she felt she would be spending most of her time here. She knew the books that she brought with her would not last her more than a week or so, and so this library had many more options. She goes through looking at more of the books and even comes across older books and limited editions that she could only dream of having. She was in a book lover's heaven.

David "Trick" Furukawa
tumblr_o03zapFN7p1sldkg4o1_1280.png
David examined his closet, satisfied with his organization of his clothes, shoes and hats. His toiletries had already been set up in the bathroom, and he breathed in deeply, enjoying the order that would most likely last all of two days. All is right in the world, he thought happily, going over to his bed where the rest of his stuff was spread out.
He placed his laptop, speakers, and lamp on the desk in one corner of his room, arranging his fidget tools on the side and storing his rock collection in the lowest drawer. I wonder if there's anywhere I can find cool rocks on the land, he thought, sliding the drawer closed. His HDMI, USB, micro-USB, and various other cables went in the next drawer up, along with two pairs of earbuds, an electric tuner, a sticky note pad and pens, and his prank kit. He left the top drawer empty, just in case he found a specific use for it.
Finally, David drew out the most valuable thing that he had brought with him to this whole ordeal; his ukulele. Of course, it wasn't valuable in terms of money. He'd gotten it at a garage sale a few years prior for $8. It would have been $10, but it was missing a string. No, it was valuable because it was the only instrument he had been able to take with him. It was small and lightweight, unlike a guitar, bass, or entire drum kit. He had brought his drum sticks, of course, but the ukulele was the only complete instrument he had been able to bring along.
"Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow," he sang softly, strumming at the four strings. He knew he wasn't much of a singer, but he could carry a tune and that was really all you needed with a ukulele. The charming little thing did most of the work.
He laid it on his bed, examining it. It's missing something, he thought. He'd been thinking that way for quite a while. Stickers, a different wood stain, different colored strings, a lanyard or two... He wasn't sure what, but it was missing something.
Maybe he could find it here.
David felt a vibration in his pocket and pulled out his phone, reading texts from various friends and one from his mom. Dropping onto the bed, he propped a pillow up and settled in for a nice relaxing bit of mindless cell phone use.
After replying to texts, though, he paused before opening Snapchat. Should've exchanged numbers with those guys before they left for booze, he thought, frowning. You never know what could happen. He was fairly sure they would be fine for now, but before he could forget, he grabbed the note from the nightstand and a pen from its drawer, heading downstairs.
There, he thought, admiring his handiwork. He had written his nickname and phone number on the back of the rules' note, hanging it on the kitchen fridge with a magnet. Hopefully the others would follow suit.
With that done, David returned to his room for his ukulele and then set out for a quiet place with good acoustics. The whole house was quiet, on account of most people being out of it, but he really wanted somewhere where the sound could resonate properly. Too much reverberation was no good, and not enough wasn't either. He needed a nice place in the middle.
He poked his head into room after room, finding an arcade, a den, a second living room, a pool, a theatre, and an office before stumbling upon a library. And good Lord, was it beautiful. Tall, thin-curtained windows let in plenty of sunlight to illuminate the whole room, and enormous bookcases lined the walls. A wheeled ladder and a number of stools allowed access to the higher shelves, and various tables and well furnished reading areas were scattered about the room. The floor was carpeted with a mesmerizing design, and there was a fireplace in the corner to top it all off.
Most of all, the high ceiling, carpeted floor, and books lining the walls would most likely produce a killer sound.
He positioned his fingers to try it out before pausing, noticing for the first time that he wasn't alone in here. A girl was examining the books, pulling one from its shelf every so often and opening it up carefully to examine its contents.
He smiled softly. He had seen her in the kitchen earlier, but she was quiet and somewhat reserved, he could tell. He liked her vibe. He began strumming, ambling over to her. "Earth angel, earth angel, will you be mine? My darling dear, love you all the time," he sang softly, not wanting to bother her. At least, not too much.

Keaira Keaira

Last edited:
Kirstin Athena Williams
200.gif
Kirstie stopped skating only when she heard a very familiar, and already irritating voice. Slowly making her way over to Abigail, she scrapped to a stop and wrapped her arms around her waist. Raising an arched eyebrow as she listened, she couldn't help but roll her eyes a bit and sighed softly. "Okay, I don't know you, but I don't like you already. But that doesn't mean I hate you either so don't take it that way. I wasn't acting earlier either. I'm not speaking for them, but I don't know you well enough to really care what your middle and last name are or who your parents are if I'm being honest."

Kirstie pushed herself back a bit, though she kept her eyes on the other blonde. "I don't want to hate you, so don't make me. The easiest way to do that is to be real. None of this fake shit. Don't double cross me because I can and will end you," she said seriously before a smile tugged at her lips. "On a nicer note, I look forward to this year with all of you. It's bound to be fun," she said and turned, picking up her speed without hesitation as she continued with her practicing even though she was still listening if Abigail wanted to say anything else.
. D O V E . D O V E

superthumb.jpg
If somebody could snort beautifully, it'd be Scarlet. She let out a laugh when Kirstin finished her speech. There was something about the other girl that simply irritates the hell out of her but makes Scarlet wanna recruit her. Straightforward and feisty. It was even funnier when she said something about ending her. End? Scarlet? Well those two words doesn't really fit well together. "Don't worry, dear. The feeling is mutual." she remarked with a matching smirk. Honestly, she couldn't careless about the nobody right in front of her but she got this feeling that she could provide some entertainment in this boring gloomy mansion.

"Oh, you're gonna end me? My, am I scared! Nonetheless, it was nice talking to you."
she added with sarcasm enveloping her every words before it was followed by another irritating laugh. If somebody could end somebody, Abigail's pretty sure it's not the girl in front of her. Oh, it is bound to be fun indeed. She turned to her heels and proceeded to walk towards the other direction, a smirk adorning her features as she pulled out her shiny pink phone with glitters and all. She couldn't wait to mess with the people inside the mansion. She contacted one of the family's informant, "Give me some background checks about the people in this mansion." she demanded with a sharp tone. The person on the other end quickly agreed to do as she wishes and she ended the call.

And after another dramatic years of walking and walking, she somehow found a room with a piano in the middle. She raised a curious finely trimmed brow at this before she approached the said instrument and pressed some curious keys. The soft sound pleased her and she found herself smiling. She decided that she could play some tunes while she waited for some other greasy nobodies to return with the party materials.

She closed her eyes and tried to remember the list of songs she could play in the piano. Slowly, her manicured fingers started pressing and playing the keys that let out a familiar tune. As everything went smoothly, she found herself singing along with the melody she was making. If someone would like something about Abigail other than her pretty face, it'd be her artistic and musical talent. Some even said it was the only good thing about her that's not physical. Of course those some that said it apologized to her the next day after something happened. Her voice was melodious and sweet, people would think that some shitty goody-two-shoe is singing instead of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back