• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tormented

Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing. No one had ever crossed him like this, not even his elders. And here she was, a puny human, telling him off with no care in the world. "You didn't need your family! By what I saw, the only things they ever did for you was ignore you and buy you things to gain your affection!" he retorted, his patience diving off the deep end at an alarming speed. Just then, Michael felt sad. He didn't know why he felt sad, nor could he recall any detail of this heated discussion to make him want to suddenly start sobbing. "You know what? The only reason why I even brought you here in the first place was because I loved you!" he admitted, his stomach becoming unusually queasy. Some sick and twisted version of love.

I completely froze. My jaw dropped and I stared at him blankly. "LOVE?!" I practically screeched. "LOVED ME?" I laughed then, just a little, a sad and harsh laugh. "If you think that's what love is, then you have a very psychotic and sadistic way of viewing life." I shook my head, raking my hand through my hair. "You are. Unbelievable." I finally shrugged, looking at him in utter disbelief. A tiny part of me almost felt sorry for him. Sorry that his outlook on life and his perception of love was so dark and twisted like this...I just...couldn't get my head around it. "I don't understand you..." I said frowning, with a hint of fear. I folded my arms across my chest, noticing the main door out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't fully look at it for fear he would catch on.

Michael nodded his head slowly, like an embarrassed small child. He didn't know any better. He wasn't brought up the way humans were. Unlike them, he was raised do only one thing, kill. When Michael deciding that he was done with killing, he had no one to turn to to give him advice on how to treat people, well as, human beings. "I don't think my outlook on life is twisted at all." he said slowly, retracting the hot tears that were forming at the corners of his eyes. "Do you actually think I know what I'm doing?" Michael asked her, half convinced that he really wasn't doing anything to cause harm to those poor innocent girls that were trapped in a boiling hot basement.

My eyes widened. "Is that a trick question or just a plain stupid one? I can't decide." I stated in monotone. I shook my head. "Are you not hurting them..." I muttered. "YOU JUST FUCKING KILLED ONE FOR CALLING ME A BITCH! YES, YOU'RE HURTING THEM!" I yelled, not believing any of this in the slightest. "What the hell are you thinking?" I breathed. "And if you really feel that much remorse, give them some clothes, some money and get them the fuck out of there!" I said, exasperated. I knew how they felt. They were exactly the same as me. Tortured and alone. "What purpose were we serving you? Really? Because if you don't even know what you're doing, why are we still here?"

((I kinda feel bad for him and I'm the one creating him, lol!))

Michael was beyond feeling hurt, he basically just wanted to die right then and there. Too bad it was nearly impossible to kill him, or this story would be a lot shorter. "I just wanted some fucking company!" he yelled, his hands covering his eyes in an attempt to mask the pain he was feeling at this moment. There was nearly 50 women down in his basement, if he let them go they would surely run and go to the police. "Goddamnit!" he breathed, his hands pulling at his freshly groomed hair. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone that bad, honest!' he told her, sound like a little kid. Michael then waltzed over to the kitchen which was located directly on the other side of the staircase. He had really no use for a kitchen, do to the fact that he didn't really ever eat food. He did however, have a refrigerator, which came in handy for storing blood. At this point, he didn't care if she ran away, he was just so fed up with everything.

(Me too! In a sadistic kinda way. xD )

I opened and closed my mouth with a frown, deciding what to do next. I eyed the door downstairs...and ran towards...the room where he just went in. I saw he was helping himself to what looked like blood, and I resisted the urge to gag. "You know...you don't have to kidnap like 50 people to get some company? You could literally have gone into a cafe and started talking to someone. the dungeon was kinda unnecessary." Understatement. I sort of understood where he was coming from, I guess? Ok, not at all. He was a vampire, who had no idea about all this human...I don't even know. He needed help. "If you're like a vampire, can't you just like mind wash them?" I asked. I didn't think it was a dumb question...he hadn't exactly been very open on that subject.

((Oo, we're getting down to the nitty gritty))

Michael sniffled a little as opened his fridge,searching for the type of blood he wanted to devour for his dinner tonight. There was still blood on his hands, literally, from his previous homicide, so he figured he would stick with his last kill's blood type. Finally finding what he was looking for minutes later, he grabbed the packet from its container and smiled brightly. "A-, just the kind I was looking for." he said positively, holding it up to the light. When he heard Sophia speak, he frowned' suddenly remembering why he was crying in the first place. "I try not to be like my elders." he said to her casually while ripping open the top of the packet that concealed the blood from him. "They are the ones who want the whole human race dead, not me." he added, taking a few swigs from the bottle before placing it down on the marble counter that was glimmering with cleanliness. "I figured if I took a few girls, I would be saving them from their inevitable fate." he commented, turning his head to make sure she was still there.

I leant against the wall, looking at him as sternly as I could muster. "And how many of them are already dead because of you?" I snapped harshly. "You said you were saving them from death, but that is exactly what you've brought them." I say, eying the Crimson bottle in his hand. Wow that brought back unpleasant memories. I shivered. I'm going to be sick at the sight of blood for the rest of my life now, I swear.

(OMG that was so short. I'm so sorry. I fell asleep. xD )

I didn't even see this D;

Michael let out a breath of fake air, seeing the fact that he didn't really even need to breathe. He picked up the packet again and manage to finish his blood in a matter of seconds, tossing in the neighboring trash can. "I only kill to get their blood." he said with a cool tone, not bothering to look her in the eyes. He was completely and utterly embarrassed, his cheek going red to match the emotion. "I'm sure you would take great comfort in the back if I was dead." he added, his head bowed in shame.

I sighed, folding my arms. It was fascinating me how quickly situations can change. Mere minutes ago I was still one of his playthings, locked up in the basement, and now, he was embarrassed to tell me what I was there for? What? "Look, you did some shit scary, horrible things but I hardly think I'd wish you dead...just...I dunno. Some sort of justice. I'm not a psychopath who wishes death on other people ok." I fidgeted against the wall, growing uncomfortable. In a strange way, I kinda wanted to help him, seeing him this vulnerable.

(@Rhianna friendly bumperooni! :) )

((Gah! Sorry. I've been busy!))

Michael strode out of the kitchen, letting his eyes travel around the dark and eerily creepy hallway. That's how he liked this place, it was what he was used to. All of his life he was kept in the shadows, he wasn't allowed to have any friends, nor anyone to share his life with. He then focused his attention on Sophia. There she was, standing in front of him with a puzzled look in her eye. She was the one he wanted to share everything with. "Then let me give you a bath!" he suggested to her, leaning on the banister.

(It's ok! I'm sorry for bothering you.)

I raised my eyebrows, tensing slightly. "You want to give me a bath? Like, personally?" I asked, concerned. "No offence, Michael, but I'm not a dog. I can wash myself." I say with an exceptionally nervous laugh. I nervously pull at the fabrics of what little clothing I had left. It would be nice to have a bath to get a good wash, but with him present like he was suggesting? Nuh uh. Creepy central. I don't care how Iong I was down there or what happened. There is a line!

I just have so many roleplays going on at the moment. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back