• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Tora's quest for 1x1 Sailor Moon RP]

torakiji

beans
Hey y'all!

I don't post here often, so apologies for the lack of fancy formatting and such that makes these threads so attractive, but the craving is insatiable.

I be out here looking for some Sailor Moon RP! Specifically...
-> Haruka (me) x Michiru
-> Seiya (me) x Usagi

Some info about me:
- I am 31, therefore will not RP with anyone under the age of 21. Weirds me out.
- I am ghost friendly, but I do appreciate communication.
- As a university student, commissions artist and full time worker, I am incredibly busy, so I extend a lot of patience in replying. You can literally take months to reply, as long as you're open and communicative!
- I am a multi-paragraph writer. I don't expect a match to my writing, but I will be upfront in saying one-liners will not keep me engaged. I love to story build and dive deep into my characters head, so I hope you like to do the same!
- I am sensitive to other people's triggers, just let me know what bothers you!
- DM for inquiry!

Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back