Other Top 5 Things You're Most Grateful For?

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya!
So I'm in a positive mood today, so I thought I might share that vibe with you all, and give everyone a +1 on their mood meter. Yeah, I just made up the mood meter on the spot.

So it's simple! It's in the title! Make a top 5 list of the things you're most grateful for, with #1 being what you're most grateful for. Try to make it a little more than 'My family', or 'my job'. Instead put 'My family, and how they've helped raise me, and help me to grow into the person I am today...", or things more descriptive like that.

5. I'm really thankful for the pets I keep somewhere else. I've got lots of chickens, as well as a pony. They really can help when I feel like I'm under a lot of stress, and no matter what mood they're in, I'll always love them.

4. Online friends I'm glad for, as well. There's nobody online I've grown more close to than Phadia Phadia . She's been here for awhile, and we're always working off of each other's positivity. We're comfortable enough to goof off from time to time, and will always try to help out in some way or another. Online friends are a great thing to have!

3. I work at a farm every morning, and I don't think I've ever gone through a change as drastic as this! I've learned so much from just being there every day, and it's really helped me mature and grow bigger than I was before. While I still have a long way to go, the farm is a place I will never forget, simply because of its happy atmosphere.

2. My friends are a big part of my life. Most of my friends are a tad older than I am, but that's just because I relate more with the older folk for some reason. But even the friends my age, I can get along with, and listen to very well. I care about the people around me, and I can only hope that they feel the same way.

1. Family is the most important thing I could have. I know a lot of people live in broken families, such as divorced or deceased parents, nowadays. And I can't imagine how hard that must be. Which is why I value my family above all else. They've shaped me into who I am today, and without any one of them, I wouldn't be where I am now. Without my family, the rest of this list wouldn't be here. LegoLad659 LegoLad659 instilled that fascination of fantasy that I have held for the rest of my life, as well as a good sense of humor, and he gave me a big part of my personality. My other brother gave me a role model, someone to look up to, someone with a good sense of logic, as well as being wacky sometimes, too. My father taught me a good sense of logic at times, as well, and also has a wonderful sense of humor.

And my mother taught me patience and how to control my emotions. She taught me when to say yes, and when to say no. She taught me almost everything I know. And I'm most grateful for that.

Sorry to get a little personal there! But it's really important that you value something. So I'm here to ask you, what do you value most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back