Video Games Top 5 favorite video games?

Hmmmm

1. The entire mass effect Trilogy because I can't choose between all 3 games, they're all good.

2. Dragon age origins and Inquisition, both games are great, highly recommend them both.

3. The Bard's tale, this is an amazing game! Old but just fucking hysterical.

4. God of War series except for the prequel, Who doesn't like mass murder of every Greek God?

5. This is a tough one but it has to go to Diablo 3: Reaper of souls because it's addicting to play and it's fairly interesting story wise.

Tough call but I think I got it.

1.  Crusader Kings II  - As someone who loves history, roleplaying, and strategy games this game is probably one of the best things to have ever happened to me in terms of gaming. 

2. Fallout: New Vegas - I was a fan of Fallout 3 but New Vegas was the game that really drew me into the Fallout universe and held me hostage. Perhaps the only downside was that sometimes combat could be tedious but, other than that, it's a fantastic game. 

3.  Mount & Blade: Warband - A very fun game despite that hideous graphics. Some of the best swordplay I've ever seen in a game and leading your own personal army is pretty cool, too. 

4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - I'm not sure if I can say anything that hasn't already been said. Solid game, fun times all around. 

5. FTL  - A fun but frustrating little rough like game. 

Fore me  its

1.Undertale

2.Prototype

3.Skyrim

4.For Honer

5. RE7 Biohazard 

1. The World Ends with You

2. Fate/Extra

3. Kingdom Hearts - Birth by sleep

4. Pokémon Conquest

5. Shin Megami Tensei - Strange Journey

Hmm (in no particular order)

1. Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

2. Paper Mario Thousand Year Door

3. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky

4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates To Infinity (had some gameplay issues but I loved it)

5. Pokemon Stadium (both of them)
I have the teensiest hunch you like Pokémon.

• Ratchet & Clank.
  • Pokemon. I love them all.
  • Minecraft.
  • Smash Brothers, all generations.
  • Infamous.

I can't pick which is better than the others and I'm sure I'm forgetting some that I would prefer over the ones I have listed instead. Excuse my scatter brain. :v

I can't do a top 5, it's like picking a favorite child! But...I'll say a few games/franchises that stick out to me.

Kirby (Particularly, Super Star Ultra, Squeak Squad and Return to Dream Land)

Undertale (Call me trash, I don't give a tem! Undertale is a masterpiece of an RPG)

Sonic the Hedgehog (He's had ups and downs, but the Blue Blur is still the bomb!)

Pokémon (I played Y, loved it and I'm loving Sun! Now I know why it's popular!)

Mario (Super Mario World, Bowser's Inside Story, Galaxy 1 & 2, Super Paper Mario, shall I go on?)

I can't do a top 5, it's like picking a favorite child! But...I'll say a few games/franchises that stick out to me.

Kirby (Particularly, Super Star Ultra, Squeak Squad and Return to Dream Land)

Undertale (Call me trash, I don't give a tem! Undertale is a masterpiece of an RPG)

Sonic the Hedgehog (He's had ups and downs, but the Blue Blur is still the bomb!)

Pokémon (I played Y, loved it and I'm loving Sun! Now I know why it's popular!)

Mario (Super Mario World, Bowser's Inside Story, Galaxy 1 & 2, Super Paper Mario, shall I go on?)
Seriously, how could I forget Mario? I'm disappointed in myself.

• Silent Hill 2, it a true horror masterpiece with great plot twist, and it still holds up til today, though hard to get on xbox and ps 3.
  • Fallout New Vegas, I have hard time picking a fallout game since both Fallout 3 and Vegas are great games, Fallout 4 was a little let down to be honest, I mean the dialog option is too small for an rpg.
  • The Evil Within, talk about another horror game with a nice twist if one is able to understand what is going on, I greatly recommend this game. Since it is very underrated and hated for the wrong reasons.
  • Bioshock, pretty much the game that got me back into gaming. I have a huge love for the setting and the idea of a city under water, plus many other great elements. Not including infinite here because it is own thing.
  • Star Wars: the Old Republic, the MMO game. I spend countless hours in this game, and it is free to play, however it is slightly better to be a pay to win player since a lot options are taken off on the free play. However it has great characters and get storylines which are the main reason why I still play it.

In no specific order (and definitely not a full list):
1. First, Second, and Third Silent Hills
2. Mass Effect Series (discluding Andromeda, obviously, it's not out yet.)
3. Souls series
4. The Cat Lady
5. Guild Wars

Oh jeez, this will be a tough one. . .
  1. Tales from the Borderlands
  2. South Park: Stick of Truth
  3. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Explorers of Sky
  5. Tales of Xillia 2

1. The Witcher 3
2. The Witcher 3 (DOOM)
3. The Witcher 3 (The Witcher 2)
4. The Witcher 3 (The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind)
5. The Witcher 3 (Lord of the Rings: Conquest)

Recent update. While I know number one the other 4 are in no particular order. Please disregard their numbers.

1.) Final Fantasy XII
2.) Persona 5
3.) Pokémon Silver
4.) Borderlands 2
5.) Bloodborne

1. Rainbow Six: Siege
2. Bioshock
3. Payday 2: Next time, check your corners!
4. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Vietnam)
5. (Moded) Fallout (4) (New Vegas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back