Video Games Top 5 favorite video games?

1. Saints Row The Third: The Music, writing and execution was so on point, the game just blows you away so many times

2. Fallout: New Vegas: Immersive story and location with excellent gameplay

3. Fallout 2: Writing and humour is spot on, great gameplay and world design

4. Red Faction Guerrilla: destruction engine and world is so amazingly good, damn I want an open world sequel

5. Civilisation V: It's just addicting as hell

1. Xenoblade Chronicles: The music, the depth to the plot, the detail of the environments, the customization of equipment, the battle system, the concept of the Monado, the Quests and extra awesome Unique enemies... That whole game was sooooo awesome, man! I wanna get my own copy for the Wii, and get one for 3DS so I can play at home and on the go!
  2. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door: For a Mario game, this is one awesome RPG, man - it's the best of the Paper Mario series, to me! The music was great, the story was fantastic, the Badge and Partner mechanics were superb, and the turn-based battle system was just so crisp and fun to play... If Xenoblade hadn't been quite so good, this would've trumped it. :)
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Okay, third and fourth places are technically a tie for third, but you wanted my top 5, so... Twilight Princess was the real deal best Zelda they ever did, man. Yeah, I loved Skyward Sword when it came out, but DANG if TP hadn't trumped it to some extent! The Wolf Link bit, while kinda annoying the first few times you had to be him, basically while finding the Twilight Bugs, was a great concept, and I feel they could easily bring Midna back for another game meant to take place after Twilight Princess - something aside from Hyrule Warriors, I mean.
  4. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: Easily the best GameCube Zelda game, the only reason TP beat this thing to third place - and the reason why Skyward Sword ain't up here in place of this - is that this one is cartoonish. While I loved the plot and gameplay, especially the new way of getting around by boat. Rather than just by horse and foot, the cartoonish thing drops it a peg. Skyward Sword would've beaten this one out of the top 5, except this was the first Zelda GameCube game I played all the way through - the first Zelda I played all the way through period, actually, and the first one I actually wanted to do a second playthrough of. :)
  5. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time: This whole series should be my next pick. Sly 1 wasn't my favorite, but I liked it. Sly 2 had awesome mechanics, but the final boss fight's first portion, and many Murray's fight in the third world - dropped it down a peg for me. Sly 3's maintaining of the gameplay style from 2 and somewhat easier hand-to-hand bosses made it fun and more likable than 2, but the loss of Safes and Clue Bottles sucked. Thieves in Time, however, while it lost some splendor with fewer gadgets from the previous titles, did have its awesomeness factor hyped up by the graphics, the return of Clue Bottles and Safes, the inclusion of Cooper Masks, and the number of Trophies and Treasures to earn - not to meantion the "replay-ability" of the missions - made it more than able to take the cake. :)

1. Life is Strange

2. Pokemon series

3. Mass Effect trilogy (even though the ending tore me a new one lol)

4. Both Deus Ex games

5. Harvest Moon series

Ouch, this is hard. If I had to pick...

5. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (HD version, at least.) The design of the game, while unconventional for the series, was absolutely beautiful. It was a charming and funny game that controlled and played with a wonderful simplicity, while also having all of the puzzles the series is famous for. An all around good game.

4. Undertale. The graphics aren't very appealing, and the gameplay, while good, isn't anything to write home about. But the music and characters are AMAZING. The music is some of the catchiest game music ever, and every single track stands well alone, something that I've found no other game can do. The characters are funny and charming. They manage to be both surreal and very relatable at the same time. The plot is interesting as well, with the metagaming twist at the true end being one of my favorite twists to date 

that being that Determination is a thing in the human SOUL and that all of the metagaming stuff (like saving and respawning) is actually an IN-UNIVERSE occurrence. 

3. Uncharted. The iconic freerunning and climbing of this game never get old. Each game brings a grand scale of adventure that makes the journey feel incredibly large. The characters (the heroes, at least) are all charming in their own ways. The shooting is easy to pick up, and it is incredibly satisfying to master. With plenty of ways to go about each level and an endless amount of ways to challenge yourself, this series makes it onto my number three slot. If I had to pick one, it would be Uncharted 2.

2. InFamous: This game is seeping with lore, and is just a generally fun game to play. Sure the morality system is obvious, but it's still fun and allows for multiple playthroughs to be a necessity. The characters all have believable motives and backstories, and the gameplay itself is fun with the customisable abilities. The satisfaction gained from unlocking a new power is immense. With its seemingly ever-growing universe, InFamous is a must-play series.

1. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. A game quite unlike any of the others on here, this game hails from good-old Japan. It's got the standard Japanese weirdness, which is always fun. However, this game will leave you questioning EVERYTHING throughout the playthrough, and not just in the class trials. Much of the original game's mystery and intrigue is present in this sequel, but I would argue that there's even more this time around. The characters are much more unique and interesting than the predecessor. The music may not be as good as, say, Undertale, but it all fits very seamlessly within the game (I wouldn't listen to the track alone, but it fits very well when combined with the game.) It's ending is, arguably, a bit weak, but the rest of the game MORE than makes up for that. With unforgettable characters, good music, a powerful mystery, despair upon despair and hope for the future, this game easily takes my number one spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's impossible to put these in order so I didn't even try

1. Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

2. Fallout 3

3. Team Fortress 2

4. Starcraft Brood War

5. Nuclear Throne

1) Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (My first handheld video game since my PSP was the special edition one that came with this game)

2) Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (Just great, hands-down best fighting game I've ever played)

3) Ape Escape (Ok, now you're noticing my streak of PSP games in this list, but the PSP did have, IMO, the best game library ever)

4) The 3 Console Exclusives

a. Gears of War 3 (Just 7 more days and we'll be playing GOW 4)

b. Uncharted 2 (Story, Graphics, Greatness Incarnate, and the Sequels are just great, too)

c.  Super Smash Bros U (I have a liking for fighting games)

5) Call of Duty: Ghosts (So, as soon as you read Call of Duty you thought Black Ops 2, well, you're incorrect, in fact, it's the "Worst COD Ever" That I prefer, it has the best gameplay I've ever experienced in COD, point made)

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. The Last of Us

3. Hitman: Blood Money

4. Saints Row 2

5. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Oh jesus this is essentially trying to shoot me in the heart. Ouch. But I'll try. In no particular order:

• Golden Sun - One of my first full games with an story and actually finished. For all its faults in storytelling, it has one of the best graphics and an really interesting class system for its time. It really set the bar up there for any future games I might hold, and the primary reason why I never got into FF and KH. :'D
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition/Origins - the entire series has my heart, but these two in particular have left memorable impressions me
  • Fire Emblem - I love the entire series, so I refuse to choose between any of them ahahhaah.
  • Tales of Symphonia/Abyss/Zestiria - or essentially most of the Tales of games
  • Sims 3 - wow that was a sudden turn. honestly I just really like playing god and all the customization options. Im obssessed with making things pretty and my #aesthetic

1.) Diablo 2, it's my all time favorite game. Played it as a little girl, didn't get farther than Act I, but I didn't care. I finally to Act IV after getting another copy, and am using an old computer to even play it. Plus the difficulty makes up how easy Diablo III was. Don't get me wrong I like that one too, but this one will always be my top favorite game. And I can't forget that I like the lore that is behind the entire series.

2.) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, This one is a very close second to Diablo 2. So you could say that this is is also #1 and #2 at the same time.

3.) The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, I finally got to see why that one was good. I'm not saying that the battle system was good, but the story was good.

4.) Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, I just like playing it, and I like the lore behind it.

5.) Fable Anniversary, I can see why people like this game over the third one. I like the second one, but this one just beat it for #5.

Wow, this was actually harder than I thought it was going to be.

1. Borderlands 2/Chronotrigger  2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater/Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty 3. Fallout New Vegas 4. Assassin's creed 4: Black Flag 5. Dishonored

1.) Minesweeper.

1.) Diablo 2 (One was a bit limited but I had fun with it too. Instead of Diablo 3 I got into Overwatch so I can't argue wrt the 3rd installment)

2.) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ( Witcher 2 I also liked due to the combat lore and still acceptable graphics to this date)

3.) Halo (1,2 or 3; your choice xD  ) (Those musical scores ffs!)

4.) Dragon age origins.

5.) Overwatch.

Wow, this was actually harder than I thought it was going to be.

No doubt.

*In no order

1.) The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/ Between Worlds

2.) Pokemon Red/FireRed/X/Y

3.) Kingdom Hearts/ KH: Chain of Memories

4.) Fatal Frame

5.) Phantasy Star Online Episode I/PSO II

Woo...? o:

Eeeh...

5. Pokemon Crystal (Gameboy Color)

4. NFL Quarterback Club 99 (N64)

3. M.U.G.E.N. (PC)

2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (Xbox 360)

1. Dark Souls (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

5. Persona 3 Portable
4. Psychonauts

3. Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix
2. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
1. Dark Souls

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC)

2. Team Fortress 2 (PC)

3. Fallout 4 (PC)

4. World in Conflict (PC)

5. Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360)

It's kinda hard to pick just 5, but I suppose these are it.

1: Xenoverse 1 (haven't gotten xenoverse 2 yet)

2: Blazblue

3: Prototype 2

4: Gta 4

5: Killer Instinct

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 
  2. Bioshock: Infinite 
  3. Far Cry: Primal 
  4. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 
  5. Classic Crash Bandicoot 

1- COD Advanced Warfare

The most foreseeable future we can achieve.

2- Far Cry 3 & 4

For Vaas and Pagan's attitudes. The perfect amount of crazy.

3- COD Ghosts 

Most realistic COD yet.

4- Medal of Honor 2010

Because of its storyline.

5- COD World at War

NOSTALGIA!!!

In no particular order 

1. Knights of the Old Republic
  2. Age of Empires II
  3. Red Dead Redemption
  4. Morrowind
  5. Dark Souls