• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tooth and Claw: Hunters for Blood

1. Can you explain what Annatt is? I tried looking it up and think it might be a spice made by Goya. But, that way others know what it is.

Oh I misspelled it. ;; I meant Annatto! Where I live it's most used in the form of oil, but other countries often use it as a coloring agent as a powder. It's most common in hispanic/former colonies of Spain/Portugal. Ideally People would use the oil to coat their weapons, but the powder would probably work a dissuasion tool.

Oh I misspelled it. ;; I meant Annatto! Where I live it's most used in the form of oil, but other countries often use it as a coloring agent as a powder. It's most common in hispanic/former colonies of Spain/Portugal. Ideally People would use the oil to coat their weapons, but the powder would probably work a dissuasion tool.
I updated the description to describe the spice. Can you proofread it just so it makes sense to you?

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Also, to answer your question about monsters and adding a list on your CS. No. However, you can make a "Preferred Monster(s)" list if you want.

\o/ excited to see the entire cast. please tap aelina if you would like to hear folk tales being sung or a shopping buddy

\o/ excited to see the entire cast. please tap aelina if you would like to hear folk tales being sung or a shopping buddy
If Aelina is a haggler, Mara will definitely be - "Oh, Aelina! I've run out of ginger and feeling too exhausted to head out on field. Will you please come with me to get some?" Bats eyes innocently.

If El wants to start singing, Kor will bust the lute out. Or a war horn 👀

While shopping isn't something Kor is generally used to. He's down! Might even get his nails did 👀

While shopping isn't something Kor is generally used to. He's down! Might even get his nails did 👀
... Uh - Want some Forbidden Pops first? Lmao
Kor could probably help Mara gather ingredients on the field since she's a non-combatant.

If Aelina is a haggler, Mara will definitely be - "Oh, Aelina! I've run out of ginger and feeling too exhausted to head out on field. Will you please come with me to get some?" Bats eyes innocently.
You think he wouldn't fall for it considering he has two sisters but that's exactly why he falls for it (and also he just really likes the challenge)

all musical instruments are accepted even snapping twigs

mara, el and kor are all gonna go shopping and initially they thought they had the advantage with Aelina until he starts dragging them all to each and every single stall and listen to each vendor's life story

Kor has no clue how to cook. He'd probably figure out a way to burn himself just chopping up fruit 👀

He'll help her if she asks. Probably have a full on conversation with imaginary creatures as he starts seeing things.

Kor: "Y-you know hwhat, purple splotch in the curner of my eye ? Your a goofd lisner!"

Kor has no clue how to cook. He'd probably figure out a way to burn himself just chopping up fruit 👀

He'll help her if she asks. Probably have a full on conversation with imaginary creatures as he starts seeing things.

Kor: "Y-you know hwhat, purple splotch in the curner of my eye ? Your a goofd lisner!"
All the more reason to keep you sedated lmao

mara, el and kor are all gonna go shopping and initially they thought they had the advantage with Aelina until he starts dragging them all to each and every single stall and listen to each vendor's life story
Sounds great. I love story time, and by association, Kor will too.

All the more reason to keep you sedated lmao
OG Kor needed to be sedated. This version of Kor is a softie.

I created Kor for a pokémon RP. I took inspiration from the goliath of dnd and the avvar of dragon's age. Tribal mountain men with pokémon pelts for clothes since it was. Pokémon RP. He was 7'8 ft? I think it was under 8 but I don't remember how much.

Anyways... he invited himself into the storm breakers guild. Yes. Invited himself. He showed up at their guild hall, left the door wide open cause he never closed doors. Had a nice chat with the guild master and told her, he's in the guild now and made himself comfy in a room upstairs. Didn't even ask the poor boy if he wanted a roommate. He jumped on and broke the bed on his side of the room. Spread warpaint across the walls and had a blood mixture of various pokémon types for a shamanistic ritual drink, he'd leave fermenting in his room for a month which stank up the whole room and part of the hall way.

He was surprisingly decent at cooking, had beef jerky on him at all times and had no sense of personal space. And he always mispronounced storm breakers. Usually calling it storm beakers or strom bockers. And even though they had running water, he bathed outside in a pond near town.

RitualDeadlyf RitualDeadlyf i have more weapon ideas (Only because my cs is an engineering type) 😁
What about a hammer that has a cartridge that is used to increase its hitting power, obviously it would be limited

RitualDeadlyf RitualDeadlyf i have more weapon ideas (Only because my cs is an engineering type) 😁
What about a hammer that has a cartridge that is used to increase its hitting power, obviously it would be limited
You would probably have to explain it a little better on HOW that actually works, but I don't see why not. Like an exploding shot to make it come down harder or something.

Ahh I am interested. Ranger caught my eye so I will likely be going that route. I'll probably pop in here with some questions in a little bit!

You would probably have to explain it a little better on HOW that actually works, but I don't see why not. Like an exploding shot to make it come down harder or something.
Yes, exactly! Buuuut, it's not on every swing and the ammo would be extremely limited, possibly because it's a prototype or because a user can only carry so much. The hammer would also require more maintenance than other weapons because of its internal workings.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting a sense of the world. Would something like an arquebus be considered appropriately antique for a sniper or am I going too far/not far enough in the antique-style range?

Or if you had a general sense of what kind of technology era the world is in or something comparable to it, that would help a lot. Thank you!

Dover Dover

This?
15thc_matchlock7.jpg

That is adequate.
In this world, it's pretty realistic in the terms of materials for simplicity. As for technology - think of the industrial age or "steampunk". Not really advanced, just starting out.

Yes! Okay, that makes sense and helps a lot. Thank you! I'll start drafting my character sheet and have something up by tomorrow for review. :)

I'm interested as playing as an enchanter, but If Discord is required for OOC i won't be able to participate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back