• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tony Stark has a Heart (And lots of problems)

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
I am just going to make this short and quick. Who wants to read those big, long, introduction posts anyway?

I write at any level except script roleplay. If I go off on a thousand word tangent I don't always expect you to keep up with me. But please use proper grammar.

I am queer. Hella queer. I'm not going to hide it. I'm going to get my queer all over this roleplay. Please either grin and bear it, or embrace it.

I will try to reply daily. But if we are doing highly literate, it might fall to one every few days. And if we are doing quick back and forths, sure I'll reply more than once. But if I need a day or two to take a break, let me. Keep in contact with me and I'll always come back. (unless something more is going on)

Basically I just want to play Tony Stark. Sure let's kick some super villain butt. But I want to address his alcoholism, anxiety, and PTSD as well. Want an OC? Sure. Want to play as a canon character? Sure. I also ship Tony with pretty much anyone so romance is allowed. I don't even have any plot in mind yet.

Message me here first. We can talk on other social media if it is easier. I have discord and kik, but I'll only give away after away initial chit chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back