• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tons of ideas/fandoms :3

Maddiieeee

WARNING: This is a short interest check.

RULES:

-Be able to play a male, or double.

-Have good spelling?

-Be able to play some side characters as well, just in case? I'll do the same. (Ex. NPCs)

-Be able to post at least 1 or 2 paragraphs.

-For fandoms, just be able to play the character (s) well? O-o"..

-Don't drop the RP without telling me. I'll hunt you down.

-Let me know if you have any limits.

-Have fun. Cause yeah.

Fandoms:

Please NOTE: I may be behind on some of these but I would still love coming up with an original plot.

Walking Dead********

Taken********** (Or something like it)

Far Cry 3**

Bates Motel***

Charmed*************** :o

Supernatural**********************

Pairings:

PsychologistxPatient

MurdererxDetective*********

MurdererxPerson

PsychopathxPerson************

More pairings that I can't think of right now... O-o

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN MIND PM ME ANYWAYS I MIGHT HAVE IT SOMEWHERE IN THE BACK OF MY BRAIN.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Supernatural and the Walking Dead, but would be more interested in working with OC's or original settings entirely than fandoms. Any ideas/preferences in that field?

eisforenigma said:
I'm a fan of Supernatural and the Walking Dead, but would be more interested in working with OC's or original settings entirely than fandoms. Any ideas/preferences in that field?
If anything, I don't mind new settings unless they aren't realistic. As for OCs, I also don't mind, but I would prefer to have canons as NPCs to throw in if needed. :3

Maddiieeee said:
If anything, I don't mind new settings unless they aren't realistic. As for OCs, I also don't mind, but I would prefer to have canons as NPCs to throw in if needed. :3
I am all about realistic, so no worries there. I'm curious, though; what would we 'need' canons for?

I feel that canons could maybe help with familiarity for me, but add some more to the story and allow some established settings or places to take place/ run their course. I could change my mind though if you'd like, I just also love some of the characters as well so that could probably be another reason. ^^"...

Maddiieeee said:
I feel that canons could maybe help with familiarity for me, but add some more to the story and allow some established settings or places to take place/ run their course. I could change my mind though if you'd like, I just also love some of the characters as well so that could probably be another reason. ^^"...
Ah! Canons as help for comfort and fun are perfectly alright with me. I'm just a bit of a perfectionist and worry I won't play them right if I try. Also I've played with folk before who basically just wanted to write their own romantic interlude with canon characters, so I'm a bit gun shy.

So which fandom looked like the most fun to you?

eisforenigma said:
Ah! Canons as help for comfort and fun are perfectly alright with me. I'm just a bit of a perfectionist and worry I won't play them right if I try. Also I've played with folk before who basically just wanted to write their own romantic interlude with canon characters, so I'm a bit gun shy.
So which fandom looked like the most fun to you?
Ah I'm not too picky, just try your best haha. :3

Either one is fine, whichever you prefer.

Hi :) I would love to do any of the following ^U^

American Psycho***** (I have no idea how a RP in this world would work but seven hells this sounds amazing)

Potentially LotF but *guilt moment* the book still lies unread on my shelf... I know the basic premise and the major plot points, but still will be lacking in general knowledge areas.

PsychologistxPatient

MurdererxDetective

PsychopathxPerson*****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back