• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

puriinyan

@ tokyo revengers rp req—

greetingss, you can call me ☁️ !
( I am new here, please bare w/me 🛌 )

I've had a plot brewing in the back of my mind for quite a while now and it won't stop pestering me- so here i am..

i currently have a female oc, and am looking for someone to play Smiley aka Nahoya from Tokyo revengers as I only do MXF .

I will eventually drop this banger of a plot 💥💥
but would love if this could be a wholesome rom-com set in high-school— where nobody dies 😭— so this will likely be an AU (im desperate, put me out of my misery raahhh)

## As for additional infos—

✦ I am 17.. and would prefer my partner to be around my age or even the same as me <'3

✦ you're free to add your own unique headcanons to Nahoya/Smiley (as long as he doesn't get too out of character) !! Other characters from the series aswell since playing multiple is welcome :> .

✦ it would mean alot to me if we could rant about literally anything revolving around the rp (and out, idm !!), from our character's dynamic, to world-building or even making playlists/moodboards.
artists are very much welcome 😭✨

✦ please be aware that i am very busy with school, and may not be able to send responses often. it only applies to the roleplay though, since it takes me time to write detailed paragraphs . (will be writing 2-3 at best <'3) .

thank you and c u soon 🤍

28705d1c4d8a1dd411f79a332edf2a70.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back