• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Mirage Sessions: ~Re|Incarnate Al Fine~

Yeah, and then also if you're magic, the spells from Shin megami Tensei can work, using Kiria Kurono/Tharja as an example.
Oh, well I haven’t really played a lot of Shin Megami Tensei, so I’m not really sure what character’s is available in there. Would you mind listing a few fates/three houses ones?

EtherealShadows EtherealShadows We're not specifically using Mirages that have already appeared in the original Tokyo Mirage Sessions,though SilverDingo SilverDingo originally wanted to focus on Mirages that would be from Fire Emblem Fates or Engage.

Here's an example of the skills that have appeared in Tokyo Mirage Sessions which you can use to correlate to the abilities of the Mirage you would have your character team up with.
Alright, thanks for explaining! I would appreciate a little bit help though. So, if I were like Leo from Fates or Yuri from FETH, what would fit for them. (I still haven’t decided who to go for yet, so I can always go a different one too.

Alright, thanks for explaining! I would appreciate a little bit help though. So, if I were like Leo from Fates or Yuri from FETH, what would fit for them. (I still haven’t decided who to go for yet, so I can always go a different one too.
I myself wasn't too familiar with Tokyo Mirage Sessions,so I described my character's Mirage (Rhajat) in more general terms so far instead of the terms any of the games would use,especially since she wasn't a major character in FE Fates.

But since Leo (for example) has a signature weapon in the form of Brynhild,you could use that as a basis. When doing battle in the Idolasphere,Leo might hence give your character the ability to use some of the lower level Force and Mind skills from the list that I linked to you. In addition,they might then have the ability to generate and control earth and plants in the Idolasphere (probably not in the real world),which is more of a "roleplay" ability than a "game" ability.

I myself wasn't too familiar with Tokyo Mirage Sessions,so I described my character's Mirage (Rhajat) in more general terms so far instead of the terms any of the games would use,especially since she wasn't a major character in FE Fates.

But since Leo (for example) has a signature weapon in the form of Brynhild,you could use that as a basis. When doing battle in the Idolasphere,Leo might hence give your character the ability to use some of the lower level Force and Mind skills from the list that I linked to you. In addition,they might then have the ability to generate and control earth and plants in the Idolasphere (probably not in the real world),which is more of a "roleplay" ability than a "game" ability.
Alright thanks, I really appreciate your help ! I'll see what I make around this.

I still kinda need help on how to make the power’s not OP though. Well it's not likely I'll do it, but I’m not sure what effects to put.

Always a better idea to just go for it first and then scale back if needed,start with what would be interesting in the sense of what you want the character and their Mirage to be able to do

Like I said,probably just the best idea to go with what you think would be interesting to see from your character first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back