• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Mirage Sessions: ~Re|Incarnate Al Fine~

SilverDingo

Full Moon/Full Life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Eight Years Ago, a monstrous entity called Medeus threatened to break through into reality and destroy all that we held dear.

Fortuna Entertainment, now Fortuna Media Group, was responsible for defeating Gharnef and Medeus and taking away their power with the help of Mirages, the spirits of heroes from another world.

Now, once again lurking in the cracks between realities is Anankos, the Silent Dragon. Anankos made his way to Earth and saw that humanity thrived and spread across it, driving him to anger. He thus seeks to take the Performa of humanity and use it to destroy the humans spread across the Earth and rule the survivors as he once did Valla. Thus, he has built power and an army in the hopes of succeeding where Medeus failed.

However, much like Tiki did eight years ago, a new Draconic Deity has made their presence known. A small, but grumpy, girl named Sothis has appeared in the offices of Fortuna, bringing with her Mirages to aid in the fight against Anankos.

Marketing Sothis as the "tsundere" sister of Tiki, a new generation of Mirages has emerged to fight this threat against mankind.

935046a0-7287-487f-a6f9-d90758412814-Switch_TokyoMirage_ND0904_SCRN_06_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

This is set in the same universe as Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, just in the present day. Fortuna Entertainment, following the appointment of Itsuki as CEO, the success of Utaloid Tiki, and the popularity of their idols, Fortuna Entertainment has grown into a large media conglomerate producing stars in various industries.

The players are burgeoning idols and their Mirages from one of the branches of Fortuna. Together, with their Mirage Fire Emblem Character as their partner, they must work together, and with Sothis, to once again save reality.

This will have a focus on Fates and Three Houses with some material from Shadows of Valentia, but I am fine with someone utilizing characters from the older games or from Engage and Heroes. (Shez is also viable)

I will say: Azura and Byleth are reserved for plot purposes.

Last edited:
I'm unfortunately not too familiar with Tokyo Mirage Sessions,but I do know my way around Fire Emblem and Persona.

I could totally get into this.

I'm unfortunately not too familiar with Tokyo Mirage Sessions,but I do know my way around Fire Emblem and Persona.

I could totally get into this.
It’s basically Persona but the Personas are Fire Emblem characters, and the characters are idols or actors or some other entertainment industry figure.

So glad to have you!

Nice!

Is this going to involve only the canon characters or with OCs too? I mean I'm fine either way.
OCs as performers, Canon Characters as Mirages. Again, preferably from Fates or Three Houses but earlier games or Engage is fine too.

Just to clarify,is there any difference if we use a promoted class of the Mirage as a basis for their abilities,or do you want all of them to start at their base class?

Interested. I've played all the other FE games, but not Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I do have a vague idea what happens in the game though.

I've already decided the kind of character I'm going to play,reusing an OC from a similar idol-themed RP that ended up not getting off the ground. But I haven't settled on who their Mirage is going to be just yet.

So everyone else won't have a problem deciding for their characters,I'll say that my character's Mirage is probably going to be one of Sakura,Rhajat,or Nyx.

I've already decided the kind of character I'm going to play,reusing an OC from a similar idol-themed RP that ended up not getting off the ground. But I haven't settled on who their Mirage is going to be just yet.

So everyone else won't have a problem deciding for their characters,I'll say that my character's Mirage is probably going to be one of Sakura,Rhajat,or Nyx.
Maybe try and figure out which one fits best with their personality if you're having trouble?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back