• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Mirage Sessions: ~Re|Incarnate Al Fine~

The only ones I have reserved as GM are Byleth and Azura for story purposes. Though I may also use Rhea/Seiros

For my character I'm considering picking Robin from Awakening, at first I considered a fist fighting character but not too many I've seen interest me or seem to mesh with what I have planned. So I wanted to ask if its possible to go a sorta FE Heroes route and use Fell Dragon Robin or just like have that be a potential part of the base Robin power set cause I find the idea of that interesting; someone that was a big bad dragon helping save the world from a big bad dragon that sorta thing.

Figured I'd get the ball rolling and post my CS first of all.

SilverDingo SilverDingo let me know if it fits.
It looks great!

For my character I'm considering picking Robin from Awakening, at first I considered a fist fighting character but not too many I've seen interest me or seem to mesh with what I have planned. So I wanted to ask if its possible to go a sorta FE Heroes route and use Fell Dragon Robin or just like have that be a potential part of the base Robin power set cause I find the idea of that interesting; someone that was a big bad dragon helping save the world from a big bad dragon that sorta thing.
I’d really prefer if we kept it to standard characters or the original characters from Heroes.

Not overly familiar with Tokyo Mirage Sessions, but I am an avid player of Fire Emblem Heroes, so this seems interesting.

Finally finished sorry for the wait I tried to be conclusive and have my writing coincide with the world. Any commentary or critiques will be appreciate.
SilverDingo SilverDingo

Character should be up later today or tmrw.

As for the Fire Emblem character itself, I'm most likely going to be using Fir from The Binding Blade.
She doesn't have any skills per se, as most of the folks in the later games do, so shall I leave that blank? Or use the skill she gets in FE Heroes (which is Chilling Wind if she's at 4/5 star.)

Character should be up later today or tmrw.

As for the Fire Emblem character itself, I'm most likely going to be using Fir from The Binding Blade.
She doesn't have any skills per se, as most of the folks in the later games do, so shall I leave that blank? Or use the skill she gets in FE Heroes (which is Chilling Wind if she's at 4/5 star.)
Yeah just use the Heroes stats.

Also I'm surprised we don't have any Three Houses yet.

If there is still room, I'm down to join. I've only played Fates, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn though. Will probably pick someone from the latter two if that's okay.

welcome, got any ideas so far? I excited to see what people got in the works.
depending on if I can go the FE character I want, I got a few in mind, I've got multiple personalities chosen at least. Haven't gotten a chance to think of a name and look for the celebrity character yet.
I've got Nephenee and Mia for my first two choices, with Setsuna and Felicia as choices from FE: Fates. Possibly have Felicia as a Witch over the Maid Class maybe.

Edit: For Nephenee, I'll probably pick the Sentinel Class, which is from Radiant Dawn, upgraded from Halberdier which has Soldier as the basic class. For Mia, I'm torn between sticking with Path of Radiance's Swordmaster, or go with the Trueblade from Radiant Dawn. Swordmaster as a better look imo, outfit wise.
For Setsuna I'd just go with Sniper, or w/e the upgrade to Archer is in Fates.

Last edited:
Hey sorry, I basically slept all day.
If there is still room, I'm down to join. I've only played Fates, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn though. Will probably pick someone from the latter two if that's okay.
Hello, hello. We're all good. Welcome aboard.

How's everyones sheets going? I might do Role Call tomorrow to see who we still have.

Hey sorry, I basically slept all day.

Hello, hello. We're all good. Welcome aboard.

How's everyones sheets going? I might do Role Call tomorrow to see who we still have.
Got busy with a few personal things, but, sheet is mostly done, just got the personality section left o7

Gonna do a role-call on Monday and try and start next Wednesday. Sorry it's taking so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back