• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul?

GirlOfTheShadows

The Mysterious Girl
So ive been wanting to try out a Tokyo Ghoul rp lately. Most of this will need to be talked over with, with whoever wants to try out the rp with me. let me know if you're interested in trying this one with me. :)

That would be cool. If they want to join they can. It would be my first time having a group to rp with. now should we do private messaging or what do you all prefer?

My attention has been grabbed, but I do have a question for you - what literacy level do you plan this roleplay to be?

sweet! I just need to see if everyone that has replied is still wanting to be in. Im going to make this a big rp. So if you dont mind im going to add you all to a private message and we can talk about plots. :)

I'll possibly join in. Though I'll need some time to consider, because I have a tight schedule this week.

GirlOfTheShadows said:
So ive been wanting to try out a Tokyo Ghoul rp lately. Most of this will need to be talked over with, with whoever wants to try out the rp with me. let me know if you're interested in trying this one with me. :)
May i join?

I majorly enjoy Tokyo ghoul

I would love to join a Tokyo ghoul Rp! I've been looking for a start up for awhile and I can get a couple of my friends to join even.

Just PM me and I would love to play!

Seera916 said:
Umm can I join
The RP is kind of up and totally not hijacked. Feel free to go check it out. Consider this a warning though *Bird Feathers bites*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back