• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul X (Revive)

Uta

The Mask Maker
Since the first one didn't go so well, I'd like to post here again requesting that anyone interested in the following story, please head over to the OOC area and post there.

Tokyo Ghoul X is a story designed to describe the happenings leading up to the creation of "Ghouls". This is a purely fictional piece of work and should be treated as such. I'm not claiming any of this to be cannon just treat it as a parallel universe of sorts. There are no Ghouls as of right now however that will change once certain milestones and events occur, first there will be one Ghoul, then another, then another, and soon they will pretty much be in ever nook and cranny of the roleplay. The idea of this roleplay is to familiarize roleplayers with a role that is less popular... detective and civilian roles. These roles are just as important as any other character. Traditionally these roleplays put all of their energy and hopes into the power of the characters and less into the actual construction and story (most). However I want this to be an evolving experience for all of the roleplayers that way no one gets stuck in the same monotonous role the entire time.

This will more than likely be a very graphic roleplay, there will be fighting, but there will also need to be intellect in order to progress the story. If a progressive, prelude sounds entertaining to you, please feel free to click my signature!

Thanks for your guys' time I look forward to roleplaying with each of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back