• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: The New Quinx Squad (4/5[?] Need one More!)

NoxFeratu

Nobody in Particular

Hey!

Welp, last roleplay didn't do well so I thought, hey, Sometimes bigger isn't better. So I have an offer for whoever wants a small group roleplay. Around 5 people in the group. This roleplay is a Tokyo Ghoul roleplay.

tumblr_nbk59ft5by1tnpyc0o1_500.gif

Basically each of us would make a character for the
Quinx Squad who I presume would be the protagonist's of the story. Alongside them we could make Ghouls and other characters to interact with each other. The Quinx Squad members being the most important would be your main person while the others are expendables. They can be important but they are used for action and will be killed off.

It is my roleplay but we'd all be "Admins" of sort. Discuss the story and say who gets killed off. Of even kill off your own characters to surprise the others if you wish.

Just a group where no one is the host. We can just have fun, talk, roleplay and express ourselves without really asking the "Host" if it's aloud if you're unsure.

The Story would be mostly sub-plot driven and starts with the new group being put together. From there we let whatever we come up with create the rest. I'm hoping for this to be a long-term roleplay so who ever is interested please reply or PM.

latest

The only requirements I need are to:

-Be Activeness

*I understand if your busy but please try to be active. I'm going into high school and play hockey. I get how busy people can be*

-Be Descriptive

*I'm not asking 4-5 paragraphs, but that would be cool. I understand writers block but a solid paragraph goes a long way. 2-3 is still good in my eyes.

-Be Creative

*Don't make your character a Gary Sue or Mary Sue with no negative traits and over powered. No one is like that. Make your character realistic. It's much better. Also be creative with ideas. We can bend the rules a bit with the Universe just don't go overboard.

Thank you if you read through everything and are interested.

Just PM or leave a comment and once I have enough people we can discuss more.

|Merci, mon amie.|

@Dethrix @LeSoraAmari

Yay! Sora! //The bromance shall continue I promise--

Regardless. We only need two more people. So if you know anyone who may be interested that would be fine or we can wait for another two to join.

Whatever gets us to our group of 5

@LeSoraAmari @Dethrix

Actually, should we go for 5 or just stop at 4?

tumblr_n889lt1xPf1tned48o2_500.gif
tumblr_n889lt1xPf1tned48o3_500.gif

tumblr_n889lt1xPf1tned48o4_500.gif
61d251ba806a30d631a0b85a710ea2c25a9d01fb_hq.gif

There is only 4 Kagune types so we could just have the 4 or have 5 like the actual group, including Sasaki.

I don't really mind^w^ I think we should have a group of five, but four would make sense~

But it's up to you^-^ either way I don't mind^w^

@Despairingly Lucky

I'd probably take Ukaku ^w^ I always have been an Ukaku user~

And yes we shall wait and see aha

@Despairingly Lucky

I just had to cancel my own roleplay due to something personal but I love Tokyo Ghoul, so, so much... I'm tempted to join. I will admit, the idea of a non-ghoul group in a TG RP is a bit weird, but who knows. Tag me for the main thread, please, so I can try and wrestle with my insecurities further. :S

Sunbather said:
I just had to cancel my own roleplay due to something personal but I love Tokyo Ghoul, so, so much... I'm tempted to join. I will admit, the idea of a non-ghoul group in a TG RP is a bit weird, but who knows. Tag me for the main thread, please, so I can try and wrestle with my insecurities further. :S

If you've read Tokyo Ghoul;RE it's not all that weird tbh.

It's just Ghoul Investigator. Not One-Eyed Ghouls. they can eat normal food and just have an implanted Kagune inside them. Though I think I'll go with a One-Eyed just so the token one is there lol.

@Cryptic

Great I'm sure you can have Koukaku. Ukaku and Rinkaku are taken *I chose to go with Rin* so no one has called that

@LeSoraAmari @Dethrix

If everyone is joining this gives us our group of 5.

We can have 2 Rinkaku's *Since I am one* or we can have a Arima like charcater to be a

Mentor and just use normal Quinque's. making them the only one without a Kagune.

I'll start a chat once everyone *Or most* reply to this.

Thank you all

No no, I didn't mean the group is weird at all. It's just weird to see a Tokyo Ghoul RP without a ghoul being played. Just because they're essentially the center of the story, haha. Sorry if I was being unclear. If it's alright, I've prepared a Ghoul a while ago, being really greedy over a Tokyo RP, so I'd happily join if I can be the one-eyed and use that. :)

Ah, no, I definitely can't play two characters at the moment. Although, in all honesty, I just generally don't like playing multiple characters. I'll pass then. Much success and fun though, of course. :)

@LeSoraAmari @Dethrix @Cryptic

Welp. It's just the four of us, haha.

Meaning one person for each type of Kagune unless one other person wants to join~

Also If you could tell me your timezone that would be great because I should be getting on a normal sleep schedule and if I have to stay up until 3 Am to roleplay that wouldn't be fun.

Cryptic said:
I live in England so mine is GMT + 1:00 if I'm not mistaken.
Can't wait to get this going~

Close to mine~ Timezone wise and Country. I'm Canadian. We're War of 1812 buddies! Heheh

@LeSoraAmari is close I think too but @Dethrix might not be so I dunno. Whatever. Want me to make a Pm now to discuss?

@LeSoraAmari @Cryptic

I'm seeing if a friend wants to join. Just in case Dethrix is in a different timezone then we can be the 4 and if not we can double up on a Kagune c:

After I get a reply I will start the PM, discuss. Then make a thread c:

TRASHLYN said:
Is this still open?

We already have our Quinx Squad *Only wanted 5 so 4 use Kagunes and one is more quinque heavy* But if you want to join you can. You'd just have to play non-Quinx characaters. You can still have a main, unkillable one but like the rest you can be other characters. Like Ghouls, Investigators and such.

So yes, we're still open it's just a matter of if you're fine without a Quinx Squad member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back