• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP [Interest Check]

So yeah, right what it says on the tin, RP in the Tokyo Ghoul universe, preferably with OCs, setting flexible, info below for anyone who hasn't seen the series or read the manga but is still interested.

Ghouls

• Ghouls are a carnivorous species that is only able to feed on humans and other ghouls. They are as close to humans as possible: They normally have the same physical appearance and intelligence as a human with the exception of diet, mentality and inner biology. If certain rare conditions are met, ghouls and humans may even be able to have offspring (see One-Eyed Ghoul), and a ghoul's organs can be successfully transplanted into a human.

Well that was freakin quick .-. 
BUT WHILE YER HERE. Do you think we should do it in the same place as the series, or a separate location to make things easier?

Where does the series take place again? 
Also, can my guy be an eccentric anxiety-ridden-mess of a ghoul?

This is totally his theme, and yes, it should be in Tokyo.

[media]

[/media]

Seeing that this is a fandom, do we need an extensive knowledge of it? I would like to join, but I have little knowledge of it.

Ya'll really like them Primeapez don't ya?

I dunno about what kind of character I'ma go with yet, I just got around to watching the last ep and made this ASAP because hype.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Seeing that this is a fandom, do we need an extensive knowledge of it? I would like to join, but I have little knowledge of it.
Hmmmmm, you should be ok, askin questions about whatever you need to know about should do you fine for this. Though the anime is only twelve episodes long, and its a pretty fun watch, so i do recommend watching it if you have the time, even the first few episodes should help out a lot.

*raises hand* Can I ship any of the characters with mine?

*distant voice* He'll do it one way or another!

Any of the RP characters? Go on ahead, shippin is fun

CrimsonEclipse said:
Cool. I really want to try this out, especially after seeing the part about Kagune. Do they look different from humans?
Ghouls look the same as humans normally, except they also have a Kakugan:

A Kakugan denotes a ghoul's eye where the pupil turns red and the sclera black. The ghoul can enter this state by their own will, but this state is also entered when the ghoul becomes excited or when they use one of their special abilities. A kakugan is a result of using Rc cells.

Generally, a ghoul possesses two kakugans and they always activate together. If a subject possesses only one kakugan, they are a one-eyed ghoul

Stew said:
WHEN WILL YOU MAKE IT I WANT TO SIGN UP NOW?!
In the middle of it .-. But quick! Gimme a snappy title to catch peoples eyes like uh, Tokyo Ghoul: SOMETHING HERE, Tokyo Ghoul: I SUCK AT NAMING THINGS, ETC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back