• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Evergreen98 said:
Jasper looked at Al with a raised eyebrow ".... why would you more send a letter here...?" He asked him.
@shortyshot8

----

Yui blinked and quickly grabbed his hand, her face still red as her hair " w-wait.... I don't hate you.... I.....I was just surprised...." she said to him "please don't go..."

@Danielreaver

~♤~
Al sighed "I dunno she just left me 4 years ago in search of what she called the truth but I knew what it really was...I'm beginning to wonder if she was killed"

River looked back at her then vlished as he slowly turned around "I-im sorry." He said quietly to her still looking down ashamed for not asking her first as he slowly took a step closer to her "you really did scare me though" he said softly to her

@Evergreen98

" i am sure she is fine..." Jasper said to him " i could find out where she is and if she is fine...." he said to him.

@shortyshot8

----

Yui looked at the ground, the redness from her face slowly going away " i am sorry... I didn't know there would be doves out here...." she said to him sadly. She gripped her pants and sighed a little, remembering her parent's broken graves again. 'I seriously can't protect I care about' She thought sadly and softly sighed.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River smiled softly at her grabing her hands away from her pants and locked them with hers "please be careful I can't loose you now" he said softly to her a warm smile on his face before he slid a hand to her cheek

@Evergreen98

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
Yui looked at him and out a hand over the one on her cheek. She smiled at him " I'll be more be careful...." she said to him softly and gave him a pec on the lips. She smiled at him " thanks... I feel alot better now...."

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River smiled warmly pecking her lips back then smiling "than you" he wisperes releived to hear her say that before he slid a and into hers and smiled a little more

(Sorry last post im dead right now)

@Evergreen98

Rei went back to her apartment, pissed. It was her first day back and instead of getting the chance to run her blade through some ghouls, the plans were thwarted by some One-Eye. As she showered and three on her pajamas, she went to her laptop to check. A few clicks later and there he was, the ghoul known as Thanatos. She grimaced at the screen, remembering how he stole her prey away. "You got away this time, but I promise to kill everything that you hold dear, and then you will be the last to fall." She had a bit of a mean streak and hated when things didn't go her way, and since she was made to look incapable of doing her duty, she was.going to make sure someone paid for it. She closed her laptop and hopped in bed, perhaps tomorrow her new partner would answer his phone, otherwise she would just go back to doing things her way.

Yui smiled and rested her head on his chest and yawned a little. She was tired after what happened tonight. What she wants is to sleep, but she may get nightmares tonight. She closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat, it was comforting.

----

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

LeSoraAmari said:
Masaki was flying around the 20th ward at very high speeds, he was in search of other White Lotus members. "I suppose with the recent CCG attacks they've either been killed or have gone into hiding" he sighed with a slightly sad expression, the people in White Lotus were like family and the thought of them all being dead saddened him. "It's best not to think about that" he sighed as he saw the café below him and shot down to the ground, retracting his kagune back into his back and his eyes back to their human colouring and not his ghoul one. He entered the café with a blank expression, he could sense many ghouls in the building. He decided to sit down on one of the tables and stare out the window. These ghouls would know he is a ghoul too, he had hoped they weren't cannibals or something as obscene as that @anyone
Al walked over and sat down next to her knowing he was a Ghoul "Hey there I haven't seen you here before...Though I guess it's because I'm new...Nice to meet ya" He said happily holding out a hand

A guy with black hair wearing black spiky like hair and eyes, wearing a black shirt, jacket, pants, combat boots and a few black trinkets on his wrists was running from rooftop to rooftop making his way to his uncles coffee shop. He was wearing a black and white mask and goes by the name Black Demon. He is an SSS class ghoul, not much is known about him like his uncle because he doesn't get into fights or draw unnecessary attention to himself. He has been travelling around the other wards and right now he is trying to head back home. He hummed a little ' how has it been?' He thought with a smile from under his mask.

@LeSoraAmari

~♤~

Masaki was sat on the rooftops, his legs dangling from the edge as he admired the view of the ward. He sighed as he looked up at the stars and then scratched his head, he was puzzled. "Right now, I need to find some other White Lotus members.. I haven't a clue as to where they are" he began to think of places they could have gone to but then... Gave up. "Ah, I'll just sit here and chill for the night.." He said to himself as he hoped to avoid CCG tonight, he didn't want to get caught up in a fight. With that, he began to swing his legs an hummed to himself, but his quiet time was disturbed by a figure nearby, also on the roof. He turned and observed the man, running from roof to roof, Masaki knew he was a ghoul by his scent. "You seem to be in a hurry..." Masaki said to the man wearing the mask who was nearby. @Evergreen98

The Black Demon stopped at looked in the direction he heard the voice coming from. He then noticed a ghoul sitting on the rooftop "i am just excited to head home and finally see my uncle and cousin after so long... why are you on the rooftop?" He asked him and stretched a little.

@LeSoraAmari

~♤~

Masaki smiled at the man, happy that he was happy. He then shrugged as the masked ghoul asked a question, "Um.. Well, in all honesty I'm trying to keep away from the CCG. But I'm also trying to find others in my organisation, I haven't had the best of luck" He sighed but then stood up and walked over to the man. "My names Masaki, others know me as the White Flash. Pleased to meet you sir" @Evergreen98

The Black Demon nodded " nice to meet you White Flash" he said as he lend him a hand to shake "My name is Renshi... people call me the Black Demon" he said with a light laugh, finding it a little funny that people call him that. "and you cause trouble with the CCG? And what organization are talking about?" He asked curiously.

@LeSoraAmari

~♤~

River blushed slightly sliding his arms around yuis back and smiling 'so this is what I have been feeling' he thought as he held onto yui resting his chin on her head in a loving way As she pressed into his chest

@Evergreen98

Masaki chuckled slightly, "that's an interesting name you've got there" he smiled as he shook his hand and listened to what Renshi had to say, "Ah, no.. I only cause trouble for the CCG if it is absolutely necessary.. I'm trying to keep out of their sights, I don't fancy fighting" he laughed slightly as he added "I come from White Lotus, however, I wouldn't call us an organisation anymore.. I don't think there is a lot of us left, I haven't found anyone" he looked up at the Black Demon "what about you? Do you belong to a group of some sort? @Evergreen98

Yui smiled and started to fall asleep. " River... can you carry me home...?" She asked him softly " i am too tired to walk...." she whispered to him.

@Daniel reaver

----

" Thanks... i uave gained it as i was travelling around the wards..." Renshi said to him and hummed a little as he listened to him " well my friend seems like we have something in common. I don't like to cause unnecessary trouble either... but it seems like trouble somehow always find me" he said to him with a chuckle " that's why my uncle always calls me Chaos... and no I don't belong to any organization... those things are a hassle and my uncle would kill me if I joined one" he looked at the sky and then back at Masaki " hope you find your White Lotus members..... I smell some dangerous Doves in this ward..."

@LeSoraAmari

~♤~

River laughed softly as he picked her up bridal style holding her close To him "of course" he wispered back to her as his kagunes retracted and he started walking back to the cafe slowly enjoying the night and being with yui

@Evergreen98

Yui smiled as she felt herself being picked up. She looked at a River and kissed his cheek " thank you..." she whispered before she rested her head on his chest and fell asleep.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Masaki nodded. "Ah I see, well, unlike the other organisations you would find... White Lotus is generally pacifistic, we don't have many strong members so it wouldn't be a challenge for the CCG to wipe the slate off of them if they came across them." He sighed, "Thank you for wishing me luck, and it's nice to see you have such a great relationship with your family" He chuckled as he looked at Renshi, "You're nice, not many ghouls are these days, it's a shame." Masaki then looked at the surroundings below, "Ah yes... The CCG have sent in some of their... Best, I think, it's annoying.. All they do is cause trouble." @Evergreen98

Al sighed once more "I'm kinda getting sleepy" He said still leaning in his chair "If only I had a home..." He said sadly

@Anyone

Chaos nodded slowly " well let hope they alive and still kicking" he said to them " now a days it's all about survival" he sighed and nodded in agreement when he said that CCG are causing trouble " i know right? They think we ghouls cause trouble but they don't look at themselves and thing they are the ones that is disrupting the peace in certain areas...I mean this was supposed to be the most peaceful ward... but they are sending in the 'best' to wipe out the ghouls..." he sighed a little " they should look at reality and realize that they can wipe us all out... they are just destroying families and killing innocent ghouls half the time..." he said remembering what his cousin went through.

@shortyshot8

~♤~

Evergreen98 said:
Chaos nodded slowly " well let hope they alive and still kicking" he said to them " now a days it's all about survival" he sighed and nodded in agreement when he said that CCG are causing trouble " i know right? They think we ghouls cause trouble but they don't look at themselves and thing they are the ones that is disrupting the peace in certain areas...I mean this was supposed to be the most peaceful ward... but they are sending in the 'best' to wipe out the ghouls..." he sighed a little " they should look at reality and realize that they can wipe us all out... they are just destroying families and killing innocent ghouls half the time..." he said remembering what his cousin went through.
@shortyshot8

~♤~
Al yawned a little "Is that really all right? If so then thank you for your kindness" He said bowing his head a tiny bit

Rivee smiled when she kissed his cheek then laued her head on his chest 'so this is what it's like... To care for some one' he thought as he walked ebentually making it back to the cafe and opening the door with a soft sigh as the door closed and he looked around at every one

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rivee smiled when she kissed his cheek then laued her head on his chest 'so this is what it's like... To care for some one' he thought as he walked ebentually making it back to the cafe and opening the door with a soft sigh as the door closed and he looked around at every one
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looked over at River "Well look who's back" He jumped out of his seat "And you kidnapped a girl as well? That's low even for you" He gave him a playful nudge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back