• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

HellKnight said:
Rei pulled her scythe back and quickly rolled out of the way of the tentacle. As she rose she could not only feel the killing intent that was aimed at her, but she noticed that another ghoul had joined the party, however this one was different. She had had time to go over the ghouls of the 20th ward so she was familiar with their bios a little bit, and as she readied her weapon she studied the girl before her. "You're going to have to do better than that if you plan to avenge these pieces of stkne," and with that statement she slashed through the neighborhood headstone to the one she had split earlier. She took a moment to look over to the ghoul who had rushed in. "If you don't use your head, you'll lose it quick." She winked before returning her attention to the girl.
@shortyshot8 @Evergreen98
Al ran back at her "HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THOSE WEIRD THINGS!!!"He yelled out looking at Jasper's tentacle (BRB)

River launched from the near by woods up into the air above the investigator spreading his kagunes wide casting a massive shadow before he started to fall bending his kagunes in a stabing position as he rocketed down twoards the investigator at least six other paramor following behind him in a formation as he was poised to rip this girl apart "in thy moment you see and hear deaths name for I have come to take thy life in vain" he said before the paramor roared out in a cheer "HAIL THE GLORIOUS DEAD KING!!" They screamed right as river got to the investigator

@shortyshot8 @HellKnight

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasper sighed and looked at Al " if you value your life then stay out of the fight"

@shortyshot8

----

" shut up!!" She screamed and the tentacles that's she blocked wrapped around her leg and threw her into a tree. She blinked when River suddenly appeared with 6 other paramor. Her killing intent started to go away as she took a few steps back before running off.

@Daniel reaver

@HellKnight

~♤~

Evergreen98 said:
Jasper sighed and looked at Al " if you value your life then stay out of the fight"
@shortyshot8

----

" shut up!!" She screamed and the tentacles that's she blocked wrapped around her leg and threw her into a tree. She blinked when River suddenly appeared with 6 other paramor. Her killing intent started to go away as she took a few steps back before running off.

@Daniel reaver

@HellKnight

~♤~
Al looked back at Jasper "I don't have anything to live for!" He yelled sadly

Rei's attention is drawn up as she sees and hears the voice of a new adversary, and she quickly jumps back twirling her scythe furiously above herself to defend against the kagune that threaten to impale her. Fatebringer generates a black and red electricity as the blade spins, the eye glowing red, indicating that this ghoul is a true threat. As Rei gains a bit of distance from all parties, she notices that the new ghoul has brought a party with him. "I bet you're a real lady killer, speaking like that," she mocks as she surveys her predicament. Not at all a good one for one investigator, but she has a trump card if things get out of hand.

@shortyshot8

HellKnight said:
Rei's attention is drawn up as she sees and hears the voice of a new adversary, and she quickly jumps back twirling her scythe furiously above herself to defend against the kagune that threaten to impale her. Fatebringer generates a black and red electricity as the blade spins, the eye glowing red, indicating that this ghoul is a true threat. As Rei gains a bit of distance from all parties, she notices that the new ghoul has brought a party with him. "I bet you're a real lady killer, speaking like that," she mocks as she surveys her predicament. Not at all a good one for one investigator, but she has a trump card if things get out of hand.
@shortyshot8
Al looked confused "What the hell is up with you? Always saying stuff like that in a battle why!?"

River laned with a massive smash after she dodged him causing dust and debry to fly up before slightly clearing revealing him ripping his kagunes out of the ground then turning to her as the other paramor landed softly behind him as his kagunes poised in pointing positions at the investigator "I do not with to take your soul tonight but I will if you touch her" he said coldly in the dead raspy voice the mask made sending pure fear down every ones spine and into there hearts as he turned to her showing her that he was a one eye

@HellKnight

Rei glared at the young ghoul, annoyed. "You're practically a walking corpse, go away. Killing you wouldn't even be fun," she said waving him off, "Do like your little girlfriend, and get out of here while you still have that option." Although she was talking to the young one, she never took her eyes off the group that just arrived. 'A One-Eye, huh? So much for slowly getting back into the flow' she thought. "She attacked me first, plus I don't plan to back down." She glared back at the One-eye, showing no fear as she readied her weapon.

@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

River stood there a icy death glare on his eyes "you will not follow or deaths kagunes will be your end" he said as the paramor stood there ther masks making there eyes glow red in na sinister fashion before a sudden dust wind came up blinding the investigator. When It past every one was gone river running after yui as the paramor had taken the ghoul and jasper some where safe for now as a voice echoed around the investigator "you have gotten lucky for know. I'm an thanatos master of death and I won't show mercy next time" the voice echoed in a ghostly fashion

@shortyshot8 @HellKnight @Evergreen98

Rei covered her eyes as the dust and debris kicked up, and as it cleared she could see that they were making their escape. 'That ghoul must've been an SSS,' she thought to herself, 'Had he stayed and fought with the others he had I'd probably lose a limb or two if not my life, yet he decided to save the other two.' She scoffed and groaned angrily, knowing that she would surely be signing her own death wish if she pursued. "I'll kill every single one of you if I see any of you again!" She yelled after them before putting her Quinque away, and calling it in. 'Damn those flesh eating monsters, I'll see them all torn to pieces by Fatebringer,' she thought as she tried to compose herself as she headed back to HQ.

@shortyshot8

Al sighed as he sat down in the Cafe and slammed his fist into the wall "God Damn it!!" He yelled out in anger

"Shut up idiot" one of the paramor said to him "it's called hiding out not make as much noise As possible" the paramor said before taking off his mask then turning to jasper and bowing respectivley to him "hello sir jasper" he said softly as he stood back up

@shortyshot8 @Evergreen98

------------------

River ran after yui quickly gaining "yui it's ok stop" he said as he pulled his mask down so it hung from his neck as he neared yui hoping she listened to him

@Evergreen98

Daniel reaver]"Shut up idiot" one of the paramor said to him "it's called hiding out not make as much noise As possible" the paramor said before taking off his mask then turning to jasper and bowing respectivley to him "hello sir jasper" he said softly as he stood back up @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]

------------------

River ran after yui quickly gaining "yui it's ok stop" he said as he pulled his mask down so it hung from his neck as he neared yui hoping she listened to him

@Evergreen98
Al sighed as he leaned back "I can't fight I can't run I can't defend! What good am I!?" He yelled in anger

Jasper signed a little as the paramor members tried to take him away somewhere safe. He was siting at the cafe right now thinking ' the graves have taken alot of damage... i need to fix them later....' he mentally sighed a little and looked at Al " calm down... acting like that isnt gonna get you anywhere. of your upset about then go and train"

@shortyshot8

------

Yui was sitting down against a tree which was surrounded by a bushes. She was hiding and trying to calm down, she didnt want to think about whta happened tonight but it kept replaying in her head over and over again like the night her parents died. Her winged kagunes came out and surrounded her protectively. she didnt hear River calling her name.

@Daniel reaver

Evergreen98 said:
Jasper signed a little as the paramor members tried to take him away somewhere safe. He was siting at the cafe right now thinking ' the graves have taken alot of damage... i need to fix them later....' he mentally sighed a little and looked at Al " calm down... acting like that isnt gonna get you anywhere. of your upset about then go and train"
@shortyshot8

------

Yui was sitting down against a tree which was surrounded by a bushes. She was hiding and trying to calm down, she didnt want to think about whta happened tonight but it kept replaying in her head over and over again like the night her parents died. Her winged kagunes came out and surrounded her protectively. she didnt hear River calling her name.

@Daniel reaver
Al looked over at Jasper "What was that weird tentacle you had?" He asked wanting to know how he did it

River landed in front of her and nocked on her kagunes playfully "hey yuuui" he said softly trying to sound as loving and carring as he could before he nocked again then slowly hugged her kagunes with his arms and his own kagunes which reached around to her back and softly poked her in a playful manor before he let go and waited for her to open up

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River landed in front of her and nocked on her kagunes playfully "hey yuuui" he said softly trying to sound as loving and carring as he could before he nocked again then slowly hugged her kagunes with his arms and his own kagunes which reached around to her back and softly poked her in a playful manor before he let go and waited for her to open up
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al was confused "M-My eyes?" He then realised what he meant "Can I actually do that by will? It's only happened a few times and when it does everything just kinda blacks out"

Yui's wings slowly started to to unfurl, she lifted her head up slowly and looked at River. Her wings slowly disappeared and she looked at the ground not saying anything. Not knowing what to say to him.

@shortyshot8

~♤~

Evergreen98 said:
Yui's wings slowly started to to unfurl, she lifted her head up slowly and looked at River. Her wings slowly disappeared and she looked at the ground not saying anything. Not knowing what to say to him.
@shortyshot8

~♤~
Al leaned against the wall "What's the mail about?" He asked nervously hoping it was what he thought it was though the chances were low

River smiled sloghtly geting Down in a kneeling position and blushing thinking what he was about to do would make her better so he put a hand to her cheek lifting her head slowly till she was looking at him then pushed past her leg pressing his lips with hers and closing his eyes as he did so blushing

@Evergreen98

Daniel reaver]River smiled sloghtly geting Down in a kneeling position and blushing thinking what he was about to do would make her better so he put a hand to her cheek lifting her head slowly till she was looking at him then pushed past her leg pressing his lips with hers and closing his eyes as he did so blushing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]
(YOU PLAYA xD )

Jasper looked at him and then back at letter " it's from my nephew... he is gonna be returning soon" he said to Al as he was still reading the letter. He like River was a very dangerous ghoul, but was like a brother to Yui. He hummed a little and folded up the letter and put it away.

@shortyshot8

-----

Yui looked at him thinking he was gonna say something. Her eyes widened when he pressed his lips against hers. She quickly moved back hitting her head on the tree she held her head "w-what?" She stuttered her face was bright red, to make things more embarrassing and awkward and apple fell from the tree and hit her head and then the ground. Her head was trying to process what happen. The Koss made her forget what happened at the grave. She was staring at River, with face that is as red as her hair.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Evergreen98 said:
Jasper looked at him and then back at letter " it's from my nephew... he is gonna be returning soon" he said to Al as he was still reading the letter. He like River was a very dangerous ghoul, but was like a brother to Yui. He hummed a little and folded up the letter and put it away.
@shortyshot8

-----

Yui looked at him thinking he was gonna say something. Her eyes widened when he pressed his lips against hers. She quickly moved back hitting her head on the tree she held her head "w-what?" She stuttered her face was bright red, to make things more embarrassing and awkward and apple fell from the tree and hit her head and then the ground. Her head was trying to process what happen. The Koss made her forget what happened at the grave. She was staring at River, with face that is as red as her hair.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~
Al sighed sadly "Man that sucks....I really thought my mom would have sent me something in the last 4 years" He said before sighing again

River blushed looking down "you scared me you know that... I thought I was gonna lose you" he said quietly before slowly standing back up not looking at her still "I understand that what I just did probably made you hate me....... Just... Wanted to leave a lasting memory" he said quietly as he turned to leave slowly walking out of the hiding spot a pained smile on his face 'if she hates me its for the best' he thought as he walked

@Evergreen98

Jasper looked at Al with a raised eyebrow ".... why would you more send a letter here...?" He asked him.

@shortyshot8

----

Yui blinked and quickly grabbed his hand, her face still red as her hair " w-wait.... I don't hate you.... I.....I was just surprised...." she said to him "please don't go..."

@Danielreaver

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back