• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul - Re:Master (Tokyo Ghoul Re: AU)

cause i role-play solely out of a mobile device and my phone wont download the discord app

oh wtf thats weird lol. i think you can still user the browser version but that seems odd that you can't use the mobile app. =.=... I guess I'll make an ooc thread later then. Was hoping to be able to use discord because moderation is sort of limited here, plus we get voice chat.

oh wtf thats weird lol. i think you can still user the browser version but that seems odd that you can't use the mobile app. =.=... I guess I'll make an ooc thread later then. Was hoping to be able to use discord because moderation is sort of limited here, plus we get voice chat.
yeah sorry about that. not even the browser version works for me on my phone T^T. i really hate to inconvenience you like that

yeah sorry about that. not even the browser version works for me on my phone T^T. i really hate to inconvenience you like that

wait the browser version doesn't work too wtf. may I ask what kind of phone you have so we can try and troubleshoot this? Sort of sucks not being able to use a pretty useful app.

You can't use the browser version on mobile devices like phones.

Also, Discord would mean that for more than 75% of the day, I can't talk to you guys.

Hey there. Are you all still accepting new members? I'm pretty interested in this sort of thing. I'm a little familiar with Tokyo Ghoul to say the least, currently reading the chapters to :re weekly as they come out haha.

Yeah, we're kind of an open book at this point. You can just fill out a character sheet and join.

Is this still open? I have an old Tokyo Ghoul character I made for a previous TG Rp (That unfortunately never started) which I would be quite eager in using in something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back