• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul - Re:Master (Tokyo Ghoul Re: AU)

TPBx

Simpin for Witch Tea
Hey Everyone,

Really wanted to get back into doing Tokyo Ghoul RPs, so here we are hehehe.

Synopsis: 3 Years following the Battle of Anteiku, where CCG forces overwhelmed the ghouls aligned with Kaneki and the rest of his allies, the threat of man-eating beings known as ghouls still continues to run rampant throughout Tokyo. The CCG continues their battle against this threat with a new team of half ghoul investigators known as the "Quinx." However, the road ahead is filled with peril and suffering, and no one knows what future will unfold as the two forces, the CCG and the Ghouls, are destined to clash once again.

Basically this RP is an alternate universe of the Tokyo Ghoul Re:, and you guys can play as either original or canon characters and see where it goes from there.

Bump

Im surprised more people haven't jumped on this. :3

The reason I didn't jump on this sooner is because I literally kill every Tokyo Ghoul RP that I touch or start. It's a literal curse to me.

That being SAID, I'd love to join.

Or the two of us will just continue regardless, so yeah, I suppose in other words it'll cancel out. XD

Dw guys, my divine rp-preserving powers will outshine both your curses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back