• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Re:Master OOC

To have my second character tag along with your character whether they like it or not, as either like just a companion or a psuedo-sibling.

Also Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving I knocked down Nami one peg because Special Class is too high for OCs as of now. Though I'm considering dropping her down to First Class because even Arima Kishou who is considered the all time greatest investigator period still did not become such a high class investigator so young. She can still be crazy prodigy or whatnot, but more in the same vein as Juuzou as a crazy loose cannon. Is that ok with you?

To have my second character tag along with your character whether they like it or not, as either like just a companion or a psuedo-sibling.

a little ghoul sister following you around sounds cute. i'd be up for it. though i can see some problems arising as my character is an investigator but i am interested.

also TPBx TPBx i've finished Mikumo.

Posted WIP version of the character~ Unfortunately I couldn't recover the original full(ish) version I previously had in the other TG Rp I created him for but I plan on trying to reconstruct that using what I could recover.

It is still ready for reading, just make sure to read what I put in the brackets about the current CS version and that not everything I put on there will stay the same (Namely the SSS rank, hue) but hope you all like him :3
TPBx TPBx

You using Tremki again?

The old gang's getting back together!

Mhmmmmmmmmmm ~

Yes I am, mainly for two reasons - he is probably the most detailed TG character I have at the moment without trying to come up with something completely new, and the second reason is I never actually got to use him last time :3

More like an inside of me joke. Mostly because half the characters currently have all been used in other TG RPs LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back