• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Partner Search

CherryTart

Cherrylicious
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! So I am currently in a desperate search for a partner who would be interested in a Tokyo Ghoul RP. An RP that is an AU, simply borrowing the world rather than the canon. I have a plot in mind for what to do, but if you believe you have any great plot ideas feel free to chime in.

My requirements are lax, in my opinion, but I do have standards.

• I want a partner who can create posts that include details and have purpose, rather than a partner who is simply being dragged along for the ride.
  • 3-4 semi-detailed paragraphs.
  • Communication. I want my partner to be able to communicate any issues or problems to me. I am understanding and realize that anything IRL comes first, just be sure to communicate with me.
  • At least a post a week.
I think that is all, further updates may come. I hope that this will attract some marvelous partners, as you all are, and allow us to create wonderful work together.

Last edited:
o: I'd be interested in doing an RP with you, if you're still searching!
I indeed am, please shoot me a PM! I have some plots in mind, and would love to discuss some with you. Or if you have any ideas we could discuss those. :)

Okie, cause I kinda stopped watching after mother in season one died... I am still interested in the story and everything and wanna get back into watching it. :3 but if your fine with that. Just shoot me a message and we can talk. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back