• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul : Monochrome Silhouettes

Asami “Yami” Mizushima

Asami would look at the person who came sitting next to the window after the loud crash could be heard throughout the whole café. Of course, it was not unusual if someone were to be captured by the sound of it since it was rather hard to just ignore. She lowered her eyes to look at the floor beneath them as something definitely hit it, making her a bit curious about what it could have been since she had not been paying too much attention to it. Yet her eyes could not catch what had caused the crash to her disappointment. Hoping that nobody had gotten hurt by it since it would be rather bad if innocent civilians were to be caught into the fight, crash or whatever it was that was happening at that moment. Biting her lip softly as she would try to catch a glimpse but no matter what, she could not see it fully and only left her sitting there without having a clue about what to do or what to actually think about it since there could be several explanations for it. A car that crashed into the wall was more a likely thing to think since it was quite the impact. Or ghouls could have gotten into a fight with the CCG which could also ask for trouble as it would bring the people that were standing in the neighbourhood in danger.

Asami barely heard the voice of the person that was talking to her, smiling lightly to her while shaking her head. “I don’t mind, it was quite the noise that they were making down there. The only thing is that I cannot see it so good.” She responded to the other before taking a last sip from her drink. Not trying to get involved however as she did not want her other side to take over as she did not particularly like to go on a rampage since she had to deal with the after effects of it which were not always that pleasant. Sometimes she would be standing there with blood seeping out of her arm because of an open wound while at other times there would be a body or more of them from ghouls in front of her, motionless. This was one of the reasons why she wanted to stay on a low cover throughout the area where she was working since it asked for trouble in a lot of ways. Though the sound of gunshots, set her off a little as this rather seemed to be serious in the fight that was going on since it was just not a normal crash anymore. Something must have happened between the ghouls and CCG. Managing to catch a glance of one of the ghouls who had made his escape over the rooftops, her eyes following him while trying to print his features into her mind in order to recognize him if she were to ever encounter him in battle. Pulling up her legs as if she was a child sitting on her chair who was watching an action movie.

Kaori Takeda

Akisoka Coffee Shop, 12th Ward

Kaori was busily resetting the table and chair she had pushed aside to get to the window shortly after seeing two ghouls run off, heading far from the scene, she was sure. The girl turned her head to see someone enter the shop, a young woman like herself. Kaori didn't really work here therefore she wasn't allowed to greet new customers, so she minded her own and went to sit in the lounge, over in one corner of the shop where she could still see out of the window but not as well as she could have sitting at the tables in the front, which were all occupied by surveyors of the scene and the one they couldn't see.

Kao watched the woman whom she had disturbed curl up in her chair as she dropped into a lounger, one of those nice leather armchairs. Her roommate went to great the woman who entered the shop, asking her if she would like a table or she could freely sit at the bar or the lounge and a server would be with her in a moment and all of that good employee jazz. Kaori didn't say much now, her mind kept wandering back to Issei, the man she had run into. She hoped he was okay and didn't think her selfish for running away like she had... it was hard being a ghoul trying so hard not to out yourself to the CCG and trying to live a normal life, have a job, maybe have kids and settle down one day in the country. Right, Kaori wanted a normal life... but in the 12th Ward, things were getting hot and it would be much harder to stay far away from the battle without having to uproot everything she had here and move house. She just couldn't, not after spending her whole life here!

Kaori snuffled a little, thinking about having to make a move got her sort of emotional. Thinking about leaving the 12th Ward almost always made her think of her mother and sister who both lived and died here. In the end, Kaori figured she would do just the same, live and die in a place that would never love her. This ward had been calm for so long, tolerated the notion that there were some ghouls living here, not as many as they had originally thought, but some. Kaori wondered if Issei had lived here his whole life, wondered if this ward loved him and gave him the life she dreamed of. Scrubbing her face, Kaori wiped her mind of the thoughts invading her, throwing off her psych and killing the mood she had so carefully been building for the last few days. Gods help those who wanted so much for themselves...

Itsuko Tengami

12th ward, half dead in a collapsed building

Itsuko smiled to himself a little bit. He didn't need to get he Kakuja beaten off of him. At least he got a few kills in on some idiots who didn't understand fight or flight. He walked into the darkness of the building and broke through a wall to an alley casually. This event had been a success. He would kill somebody on the way home for food and clean himself up then broke for a few weeks. Possibly use other ghouls to create chaos. A few well placed massacres would be great. He could also get one ghoul to impersonate another but... That would all be too time consuming. "Stupid human day-night schedules..." The ghoul muttered under his breath as Itsuko grabbed onto a unsuspecting human. He sparred the human unneeded pain, a rare event. Itsuko was extremely happy if that happened. This human was an ordinary working man who had just tossed the trash out and was staring at Itsuko. He seemed respectful and would leave behind people mourning and a family without a primary source of income. Itsuko sneered. That was just how he likes his victims.

He left the alleyway, wearing a new set of clean cloths, from another human of course and he immediately walked to his apartment complex. Things usually worked out of him. Hell, the ghoul might even get a rank up for this. If he could be an SSS, even getting stuck in Cochlea would be acceptable. His father, an utter failure of an S-ranked ghoul, would be put to shame. In the clinically insane ghoul community the Tengami family had a reputation for being especially dangerous, but none had reached SSS in 23 years. The last one to do it was Itsuko's grandfather's cousin. He was known as Crocodile for his creative use of his fingers and his ability to eat large parts of his prey's flesh in a single bite. That man, was somebody Blue truly respected. He had never been defeated properly and enjoyed a death by his own hand. That man had the power to end life and so he decided only he could end his. His family had always been mass murderers. Except his father of course. He claimed to be of higher moral standards than the rest of the clan. That man claimed he was not insane. Itsuko knew the truth though. He was the most unstable of them all. He couldn't even fight properly. Itsuko learned one thing from his father's story. If you are weak, you are a failure. If you take a life, then the victim deserved it.

All of those thoughts would come to a sudden halt when Itsuko tripped over his couch. He stood up with a roar and punched it straight in half. Now he and two chairs. Itsuko was prepared. He knew what he would do. He knew what he had to do. He would train. He would become exponentially stronger. He would master his Kakuja. He would learn to control the beast and make it his servant. The man would home his skills until he was fully capable of being a literal nightmare. What better place to train than the home of a man he respected greatly until he died? What better place than the home of Jason? Itsuko would know his training would be complete once he could destroy the CCG headquarters in that district. Alone. Itsuko had it all planned out. He would travel to the 13th ward and pick a fight with the strongest ghouls until he was on top. He would overpower SSS ranked ghouls. He would take on five SS ghouls at once. Itsuko would do it all. Every ghoul in every number, would all fall bloody before his feet. They would all also be eaten.

Kabo note:

Training montage will be occurring as of... Now! Feel free to listen to this as you wait for a couple of weeks for my next post

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero\ dark serpant

Engaged in battle on 12th ward ---> coffee shop 12th ward

Zero began smirking as his bro left killing two people easily so he started laughing harder and harder until he calmed down and looked at the two investigators and said. "dear oh me looks like bro left me with quite a predicament didn't he" but he looked back up at the investigators saying "oh dear you think ill die that easily I'm that mans student and I'm mastering everything so far...but you've only seen the tip of my powers!"

Out of a extreme rage it looked like he was pissed and smiling weirdly at the same time thinking "looks like I have to reveal the other one so I don't get shot trying to flee" he was pissed now. So after a little bit the python that was gripping onto the females shield let go and sounds mechanics...well it wasn't going to let go easily even if it was cut it would stay on the shield. But as the snake came back the other eight came out of the shadows where they were hiding each one could put a whole car in its mouth with ease but was interesting was the black and red smoke coming from both arms and hands they were ukaku which means he was a hybrid "now lady's and gentlemen time for my disappearing act!" He said smirking.

After he said that he shot a whole bunch of ukaku crystals at the male investigator saying "those ones are special from other ukakus if you look closely it has my mothers symbol and poison but you guys killed her so I'm the final one with these...but I gotta say the poison is weak for my standard" and after he said that the black and red smoke going inside the snakes. After the snakes took in the smoke they grew giant spikes on they're backs and grew a little looking like dragon head as they opened they're mouth a little clinking sound could be made and soon it sounded like jet engines then soon enough giant chunks of shards came out the size of foot balls in a giant horde and soon after he started jumping to the rooftops saying "Adios suckers ill see you guys soon enough" as he disappeared with a blur heading towards a coffee shop he goes inside quietly and sat by his bro saying "I left with a good trick" he said smiling.

(told you not to get pissed at me because in on my phone and kind of tired)

@Prizzy Kriyze

@Phantom King

@QuirkyAngel

@BirdFeathers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back