• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul in England (OOC)

I have just changed the stats to:

C- has 15 points to distribute or 13 for C- and 17 for C+

B- has 20 points to distribute or 18 for B- and 22 for B+

As it made the stats for believable once you dish it out. Sorreh! XD
No problemo. So I have seventeen points and I've allocated them, but the +1 what do they mean?

I know that I suggested this point system but I'm a noob in DnD. XD

I'll just add the regeneration then. :D

No problemo. So I have seventeen points and I've allocated them, but the +1 what do they mean?

I know that I suggested this point system but I'm a noob in DnD. XD

I'll just add the regeneration then. :D
Basically you keep the bracket numbers in brackets. In DnD those brackets correspond to the race stats and the advantages and disadvantages they may have. It basically means that you add or subtract the bracket stat from the overall stat to get the number of your Rc perks. However, you just keep the numbers in the brackets. Does that make more sense? :)

Basically you keep the bracket numbers in brackets. In DnD those brackets correspond to the race stats and the advantages and disadvantages they may have. It basically means that you add or subtract the bracket stat from the overall stat to get the number of your Rc perks. However, you just keep the numbers in the brackets. Does that make more sense? :)
So they make my stats higher, giving me more points without touching the overall stats. Was that correct? :P

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving has the stats of an A-rank. Just saying again.

Like, a B-rank should not have a 5 in any stat unless the rest of their stats are shit, like my character. And a C-rank character should not have a 5 at all! I'm calling unbalancing hard on this bihhh.

Oh nvm, we have a new system anyways. Ignore me.

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes so I'm a chimera ghoul, how does that affect my passive stats? Also the Bikaku stats look a little op and unbalanced. If you calculate the total, Koukaku and Ukaku get -1 points, rinkaku gets +1 and Bikaku gets +3. Like what?

Oh nvm, we have a new system anyways. Ignore me.

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes so I'm a chimera ghoul, how does that affect my passive stats? Also the Bikaku stats look a little op and unbalanced. If you calculate the total, Koukaku and Ukaku get -1 points, rinkaku gets +1 and Bikaku gets +3. Like what?
Well what is the chimera mix?

And yes I realised that. The problem is that the only real weakness of a Bikaku is that they are susceptable to Ukaku users. I may make Bikaku stats with no bonuses

Well what is the chimera mix?

And yes I realised that. The problem is that the only real weakness of a Bikaku is that they are susceptable to Ukaku users. I may make Bikaku stats with no bonuses

A chimera ghoul is a ghoul that has two ghoul parents of differing kagune types. They therefore inherit both kagunes or variants of those kagunes.
So how does that affect my passive stats? Do I get to choose one bonus? Or do they cancel each other out?

A chimera ghoul is a ghoul that has two ghoul parents of differing kagune types. They therefore inherit both kagunes or variants of those kagunes.
So how does that affect my passive stats? Do I get to choose one bonus? Or do they cancel each other out?
I know what a chimera is. What are the kagunes you have inherited? That's what I wanted to know lol

As its Ukaku and Koukaku chimera, the perks added together equals nothing. So no stat perks :P

I think you should revamp the passive stats so that the same amount of stats are gained either way. Like swapping the -4 and +3 and adding -2 somewhere on the Bikaku would balance it out so that they all equal +1 total buff.

I think you should revamp the passive stats so that the same amount of stats are gained either way. Like swapping the -4 and +3 and adding -2 somewhere on the Bikaku would balance it out so that they all equal +1 total buff.
They are all +1 apart from the Koukaku as it will not be possible. They are too slow lol.

No, the Koukaku is -1 and the Bikaku is +3. That means that Bikaku users have a passive advantage over all other types and koukaku is the worst kagune type.

Okay, then the koukaku is still underpowered. You need to make it +1 otherwise Koukaku users will be disadvantaged more than they should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back