• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul in England (OOC)

Right so I knowing that I am probably pissing you off right now lol. But don't you think that any ghoul from a rich background from anywhere around the world wouldn't even make it to being a millionaire due to being hunted before they reached it?
No not if there parents hid them and taught him how to hide his ghoulish abilities

I never said they were or weren't ghouls. Plus if the CCG never found out they were ghouls then it wouldn't be a problem, which the CCG didn't lnoe
Look i'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. I honestly don't think that it would work. Him aspiring to be rich, yeah no problem. But he wouldn't have the chance to be rich. Please change the background.

Peach Tea Peach Tea

Hey could you do your new stat things please? :)

All the info is on page 3 I think or on the OC sheet template. Just keep the regeneration on there as 1-5, not including it in the stat point system (will make more sense when you see the template lol). Thanks! :)

Look i'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. I honestly don't think that it would work. Him aspiring to be rich, yeah no problem. But he wouldn't have the chance to be rich. Please change the background.
Honestly it's stupid that your telling me to change it now. You had already accepted him the way he is so that should mean I don't have to change a single thing since you accepted him as he is. I'm not saying I won't do it, I'm just saying it's pretty dumb that just before we will start, and after he was already accepted the way he is that you now decide that it doesn't work

Honestly it's stupid that your telling me to change it now. You had already accepted him the way he is so that should mean I don't have to change a single thing since you accepted him as he is. I'm not saying I won't do it, I'm just saying it's pretty dumb that just before we will start, and after he was already accepted the way he is
I haven't actually accepted him yet

Oh yes. Well you see if there is a little detail that needs to be changed, I accept and tell you of the mistakes just like I have so you can change them.

But this isn't a little detail it's a big detail plus I fixed that mistake right after you accepted him. This is what a week after

But this isn't a little detail it's a big detail plus I fixed that mistake right after you accepted him. This is what a week after
Yes I know but as i said before it doesn't fit. Equally, I probably read it again after you did the stats, realising that the background wouldn't work. I do not wish to argue with you any further.

Yes I know but as i said before it doesn't fit. Equally, I probably read it again after you did the stats, realising that the background wouldn't work. I do not wish to argue with you any further.
But it's the fact that you already accepted the background. It's no fair that your just now making me change it after he has been accepted, that's like going to someone halfway through an rp and telling them to change something, I'd understand if there were still problems we were working out with him but the only problem you had with him when he was accepted was his stats. It just isn't fair. I'll still do as asked though. I'm just not happy about it at all

But it's the fact that you already accepted the background. It's no fair that your just now making me change it after he has been accepted, that's like going to someone halfway through an rp and telling them to change something, I'd understand if there were still problems we were working out with him but the only problem you had with him when he was accepted was his stats. It just isn't fair. I'll still do as asked though. I'm just not happy about it at all
I don't see any problem with it as I didn't accept his background anyway. Usually people really like constructive criticism and ask for it. I wouldn't just get one person to change things, it would be anyone and everyone that had a character or a part of a character that didn't fit. Therefore it is fair. Everyone is treated with equality by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back