• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Tokyo Ghoul] Glassy Sky

[QUOTE="Tanimoto Sozen]well like i said i'm not new to RP but i'm new to this site xD

[/QUOTE]
I know, I though the rule was talking about the look of the CS. I dunno, guess I was confused. ;-; sowwy

Tanimoto Sozen]i just wanted to know how to make one [/QUOTE] You can always look at the formatting for one our CS submissions and copy-pasta. Just make sure to touch up on grammar etc. since [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36426-thetas/ said:
@Thetas[/URL] is a stickler on that (as you've already seen).

hmm yeah but that's sort of cheating and i wan't to take credit for my own creation but thanks for the offer :)

I don't give a fuck. Accepted, I guess? When are you all gonna realize NO ONE IS REPLYING?! The RP is dead.

Thetas said:
I don't give a fuck. Accepted, I guess? When are you all gonna realize NO ONE IS REPLYING?! The RP is dead.
Can you calm down? Like it sounds you are being a bit rude

Mitchs98 said:
I'm still not sure how to start tbh
Write up a CS and hop in. The scene between me and @Tanimoto Sozen is separate from the story thats happened so far with the rest of the cast. So you can get in there easily. Or you can see if you can gather up the other guys and get in on the story involving the ghouls and other people, though as @Thetas pointed out, its slowed down a lot ( I hope its not dead tho).

TPBx said:
Write up a CS and hop in. The scene between me and @Tanimoto Sozen is separate from the story thats happened so far with the rest of the cast. So you can get in there easily. Or you can see if you can gather up the other guys and get in on the story involving the ghouls and other people, though as @Thetas pointed out, its slowed down a lot ( I hope its not dead tho).
I already made a CS, it's just I suck at opening posts :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back