[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

Gah, I can't think of a way Eliza would know anything about this Dx

She's too new to know any ghouls that could tell her and she's only met one ghoul Dx

If my character gets accepted and I get them done soon { Which I am hoping }

I'd be fine with mine somehow meeting yours conveniently before this meeting thing and informing them about it somehow.

@Atom

Takafumi doesn't exactly believe in Amateresu's ideals...but he's a promoter of ghoul education. That's good, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
@QuirkyAngel I'm really sorry for the reeaaaallly late (almost a month already) reply, but I'm having trouble integrating what I want to do into fluid interaction. To be honest, I think a large part of it is that I don't know my character well enough yet… Thank you for being so patient; I just wanted to give you a status update.

BlueInPassing said:
To be honest, I think a large part of it is that I don't know my character well enough yet…
That's alright. I don't know Takafumi that well either^^

I was afraid my post didn't give you much to work with and Taka's kinda...e.e.

If you need any help with the post feel free to pm me.

I didn't plan much more than a coffee table chat =P If your character finds Taka annoying feel free to have your character get up and leave. I'm sure they'll meet up again at some point >D

Right, Arisaka twins are open once more if anyone wants to plan up a thread with me at some point.

@Dr Nyx Note for your return, I'm gonna move on with Eliza with a different thread as I doubt there's anything major that can effect what happens coming in the end of her thread.

@killerlung Are you still interested in doing something with Eliza and your character? I've been rather free lately if so.

Atom said:
Right, Arisaka twins are open once more if anyone wants to plan up a thread with me at some point.
@Dr Nyx Note for your return, I'm gonna move on with Eliza with a different thread as I doubt there's anything major that can effect what happens coming in the end of her thread.

@killerlung Are you still interested in doing something with Eliza and your character? I've been rather free lately if so.
@Atom Yeah I'd love to, let's do that! Feel free to PM me or we can just start a thread, either way works!

The One Eyed Bandit]go on a date at the mask shop ;) [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL] A date between a ghoul and a human, eh? How scandalous!(^U^)

killerlung said:
@The One Eyed Bandit A date between a ghoul and a human, eh? How scandalous!(^U^)
I'm working on six different posts right now. And I'm cool with adding another. If I send you a Google doc link would you be able to start a collab with me?

@Ethan Hart Ok cool. So how do you want the characters to meet? I was thinking he caught her hunting. She ususally goes for the rich business type to get a little cash along with a dinner.

@killerlung Miiiight be better if we do this the old fashioned way lol. Go ahead and make your thread and all and we'll do this like normal, eh?

Ooof, Character is taking longer than excepted. Probably won't be complete until next weekend actually..

What I do know is that she'll be based off of
this.

@Sunbather

Do you mind creating a PM between me and you?

I have a idea which I'm currently formulating { Whilst making the actual character } and It involves The wondrous Carrion Queen quite a bit and I'm wondering on whether you'd be interested in it or not.

I'd create the Pm myself but I only created an account recently, Soo I'm unable to do so.

So, to anyone still hanging about...

I WISH TO PROACH A QUESTION.

What kind of events are you guys interested in, like, what kind of threads do you want to get your characters involved in?

1) Something to do with Jack

2) Some kind of big scale operation like a CCG ghoul purge of a certain area.

3) Something to do with ghoul education. lol.

Tbh, I don't really care so long as it's something I can involve Taka in. I was thinking of making some kind of ghoul gambling den where human body parts are being gambled...but the idea's not fully fleshed out yet =/

I was planning something, but it needs some set up first and approval. It has to do with Jack (more specifically, another character I am currently working on) and the CCG, and I was hoping to build up to it from my thread with @QuirkyAngel (I have not forgotten about you! A thousand apologies, I figure that you're tired of hearing it already ;_;)

It actually needs a lot of work at the moment though, so it might take a while before I can submit it for GM review.

EDIT: Just to elaborate, the character is somewhat of a loose cannon in Jack's Army, but she doesn't cause enough trouble to compromise the safety of their organization. Will that be acceptable? @Sunbather

BlueInPassing said:
I was planning something, but it needs some set up first and approval. It has to do with Jack (more specifically, another character I am currently working on) and the CCG, and I was hoping to build up to it from my thread with @QuirkyAngel (I have not forgotten about you! A thousand apologies, I figure that you're tired of hearing it already ;_;)
It actually needs a lot of work at the moment though, so it might take a while before I can submit it for GM review.
Alright. Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to see what you've come up with:D

Remember if you need to bounce ideas, pm me.

I just read the newest chapter of Tokyo Ghoul: re and regained my hype for this rp xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back