[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

I'm currently looking through the last two Character Sheets and once they are finished and (hopefully) accepted, something's gonna happen!

If anyone wishes to do something specific involving the ever lovely little lady known as Mitsuari Ayu please feel free to hit me up on PM's!

*Rolling around in the desert as a tumbleweed, waiting for the next post on the thread*

Very, very nice posts from you guys so far, I really enjoyed reading them! I hope everyone else joins in soon, so the party can get started. :D

Should make another post for my Ghoul soon once someone else has had the chance to post.

I'm also in the midst of creating my Investigator, So hopefully I can churn them out quick and well enough for them to join in the event.

and slaughter all of you monsters

By soon, I mean, after I get up from bed. Work's run me ragged today. I will post, though, and you will be whelmed by it. Not overwhelmed, nor underwhelmed, just whelmed.

I haven't read much Tokyo Ghoul, so if there are any inconsistencies in my post with the manga itself, I'll try to fix them to the best of my ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back