[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]IT KILLS ME
THAT CHAPTER, IT KILLS ME

[/QUOTE]
*pats Bandit's shoulder*

Breath, Bandit, breath. Just endure it. After all, you need to live in order to read the next chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, no. As an Investigator you have a duty to report the outcome of a Mission. Please you must Report."

*Head gets exploded against a wall like a watermelon seconds later*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]So, to anyone still hanging about...
I WISH TO PROACH A QUESTION.

What kind of events are you guys interested in, like, what kind of threads do you want to get your characters involved in?

[/QUOTE]
It'd be interesting to have some Ghoul/CCG interaction since they've been almost separated for a bit.

Alright, I'm not like forever leaving this roleplay but, I'm not going to be active until well I get interest in this roleplay again which I currently don't so I might come back might not have fun everyone.

Hey everyone!

I've just finished a marathon of making changes, applying new values and explanations and whatnot. The forum in general should be a lot better now, and leave less room for confusion. I'll be out of town for a bit tomorrow, but on Tuesday, I'll look through what the up Update topic has brought out, and then it should be fire right off the bat. :)

I invite everyone to snoop around every topic a bit and see what's new, maybe something you didn't know just yet is now explained, or stuff has changed. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back