[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]Whew, everyone's been busy :3 (been busy myself with exams)
For now, I think I better start reading Tokyo Ghoul: Re

[/QUOTE]
Yes, by all means do~

I just got an idea for a failed artificial one eyed ghoul character so yeah I'm working on them now.I saw a picture and it gave me a lot of inspiration, probably won't use them though so yay.They'renotsuperuglyIswear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait are floppies essentially the ones that come out as dead and/or vegetables?Did I not catch that while I was reading... O.o

I was just going to have it go horribly wrong and have them be a monstrosity[not powerwise but, just by looking at them you would be like "That's not a human."] In terms of ghoul things they'll be disabled in certain ways but, still have the requirement for human flesh making them what would be considered a floppy.

Airebsi said:
Wait are floppies essentially the ones that come out as dead and/or vegetables?Did I not catch that while I was reading... O.o
I was just going to have it go horribly wrong and have them be a monstrosity[not powerwise but, just by looking at them you would be like "That's not a human."] In terms of ghoul things they'll be disabled in certain ways but, still have the requirement for human flesh making them what would be considered a floppy.
Well, as far as I could see the failures were basically mindless zombies who just kind of massed towards the nearest edible thing. They were unable to function on their own, and couldn't follow orders or anything, and were therefore completely useless. All the other mentioned failures seem to be dead.

Airebsi said:
I just got an idea for a failed artificial one eyed ghoul character so yeah I'm working on them now.I saw a picture and it gave me a lot of inspiration, probably won't use them though so yay.They'renotsuperuglyIswear...
Can't wait to see the final result!

There's a few "floppies" in the manga that can think and move on their own... although I think one technically hasn't been confirmed yet. Kanou considered Nashiro and Kuro to be floppies, actually. At least in comparison to Kaneki. But I could see floppies potentially going a lot of different ways.

Mine is stuck in an animal like state sort of like a wild dog sort of. He doesn't look pretty at all I'll say it right now so no one gets the wrong idea.Although I'm wondering... how many binge-eating ghouls are there?

When kaneki got his kakuja in the anime it was because he was eating and killing that one doctor's failures repeatedly.

I invited a friend to join this rp however she has a question can she have her ukaku's projectiles be acidic?

@Soso9601

I am ssoooooooooooo Sorry for randomly disappearing for like part of the weak, I being the smart person I am accidentally slit my hand & fingers open whilst cooking. People flailing around, blood squirting everywhere etc etc etc. I mmaayy respond to replies slower because of said slicing of the hand, but I plan to do them fresh in the morning/Afternoon. I also had three tests for separate subjects which I totally aced.

Also my Friends Mum recently passed away and I kind of want to be there for them instead of just being casual and popping in and out, So posts may be less frequent.

In response to the Acidic Kagune, I'm going to say no.

Her Projectiles can act in different ways, such as having a large area of which they scatter functioning similar to a shotgun or act like a sort of machine gun. Other than changing the way the Projectiles are shot en stuff though, I don't believe attributes such as that are possible.

@Airebsi
@Atom @Prizzy Kriyze @Sunbather @killerlung @NethanielShade @BirdFeathers

How does a ghoul explain the scent of chocolate if they don't smell human food the same way? :3 *wonders how they'll even know it's the smell of chocolate*

NethanielShade said:
I don't know honestly, that's an interesting question.
Also I just finished making this image of Ukyo. My first original image of him. I want to do a hand drawn one because I'm much better at hand drawn than digital art, I just haven't gotten around to it yet xD
That's good! :o

@Atom

Well I'm actually about to go on a date, I'll be on a bit later tho. Feel free to hit me up with some ideas while I'm away and we'll work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back