[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

killerlung said:
@Ethan Hart , Congratulations breaking free from Skillet is an accomplishment in and of itself.
@Atom Eliza could always join in "Hunger Pains" it does take place two hours after her whole arc.

@Aeri Rosevier @QuirkyAngel @Prizzy Kriyze @The One Eyed Bandit , of course that offer does go out to everyone...
I probably will...but it'll have to wait until the end of this week.

3 midterms are coming up...and I procrastinated so badly...;-;

killerlung said:
@Ethan Hart , Congratulations breaking free from Skillet is an accomplishment in and of itself.
@Atom Eliza could always join in "Hunger Pains" it does take place two hours after her whole arc.

@Aeri Rosevier @QuirkyAngel @Prizzy Kriyze @The One Eyed Bandit , of course that offer does go out to everyone...

...in the meantime I guess I'll go start Yuu's CS.

I was thinking about making an introductory post for Rin Satsumura but I dunno...awful lot of hungry ghouls around here XP
I could, BUT

I think maybe 2/3 of the artificial one-eyeds meeting up at the very start of the RP is like, using up a coolass moment way too early.

Though of if neither of them actually realize the other is only a half-ghoul, that be fun too.

Aeri Rosevier] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7255-nethanielshade/ said:
@NethanielShade[/URL] Still interested in continuing your RP thread "The Dark Angel?" (OuO)
Sure. If you post in it, I'll post back.

Manah said:
Does anyone here read Tokyo Ghoul:re manga? (And has read the Tokyo Ghoul manga?)
I read the entire Tokyo Ghoul manga, but I haven't read more than the first chapter of :re. Forgive me for I am weak, but I cant stand what has happened to Kaneki ;-;

NethanielShade said:
I read the entire Tokyo Ghoul manga, but I haven't read more than the first chapter of :re. Forgive me for I am weak, but I cant stand what has happened to Kaneki ;-;
Haha, no that's fine. Maybe you should pick it back up sometime, the story is starting to progress fast, and there was so much character development. ;; To be honest, I predict there may be a part three to all of this, and the TG series would probably become a trilogy. We'll see.

I haven't read either of the manga's, but I usually look stuff up because I don't really care about spoilers. Though I do have one question that does contain some form of spoilers;

If Eto is half ghoul, how come she can eat human food? Her kakuhou isn't covered by quinque steel layers, so how is it possible for her and not for Kaneki? I do know that she is in fact a natural hybrid, though that doesn't completely explain it, as ghouls have a different tongue, and it has also been said that they also have particular enzymes. So could it be that Eto doesn't have these like a normal ghoul would?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eto is capable of "eating" human food because of her Hybridization, However given the fact she is part ghoul she gets no nutritional value from said food..Though eating food is good for cover if you want to appear human. The human food simply passes through her, The only difference being It doesn't taste incredibly disgusting or make her end up vomiting profusely. For Kaneki Tis because he's Artificial and not natural..Hasn't really been answered but something natural will always be better than an artificial copy.

@Daiagnosis

For the most part that would make sense, although there still is some missing information. From this official art by Ishida, here she is in her apartment alone, surrounded by multiple open packages of human food. Why eat something that has no nutritional value when you could eat ghoul/human meat, and it would still taste just as good? There's no need for her to put on an act here since she's alone.

Sorry if it seems like I'm being a bit of a devil's advocate, I just wanted to know, since it was something that I've been questioning for a while.
xD

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
He had a loved one.

So, obviously, that had to be ruined.

Cause Ishida.

WHAT I'M MORE DISTRESSED ABOUT IS SHUU ON THAT ROOFTOP WITH SASAKI

We all know Ishida by now. He's a sadist. A damn talented sadist who adores seeing his characters in pain. I wish I could claim innocence, but it would be false of me to say I wasn't enjoying having my heart broken. I'm a masochist for tragedy, specifically ones crafted by Ishida, in this case. YES, exactly, the meet on the rooftop is nerve wracking for me. Remember what happened last time? The last time the two of them were on a rooftop, Tsukiyama had a breakdown, and Kaneki had to leave him behind. Ishida is known for having incidents in Re parallel those of the first series. I'm highly concerned right now.

[/QUOTE]

We have no Quinx.I feel like making Kiyoshi a Quinx to be the one person that does it unless I was right about that person saying that. (even if I probably won't submit Kiyoshi just because I have an SS rated ghoul.Joshua being the weakling he is balances it out)

Aeri Rosevier] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7255-nethanielshade/ said:
@NethanielShade[/URL] Still interested in continuing your RP thread "The Dark Angel?" (OuO)
Did you decide not to post?

Okay...so I was thinking I'm about to post the rp's first and only plain-jane human character in her own thread that'll eventually tie in with Hunger Pains, in the meantime Rin will be on her own before the two threads intertwine so I just wanna say...

Umm y'know, try not to eat her.

(Gonna be honest never had to request that before, but given the source material...well) that is all.

killerlung said:
Okay...so I was thinking I'm about to post the rp's first and only plain-jane human character in her own thread that'll eventually tie in with Hunger Pains, in the meantime Rin will be on her own before the two threads intertwine so I just wanna say...
Umm y'know, try not to eat her.

(Gonna be honest never had to request that before, but given the source material...well) that is all.
Attach her to Eliza somehow and you'll have a ghoul buddy who won't ever kill her and die to protect her! Cause Eliza is full on sacrificial hero type lol

@Atom

hmmm...Well yeah guess that could be how Eliza enters Hunger Pains too.

Just have the two meet in Rin's intro post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back