• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To Those On The Streets...

Kyon

The Straight Man

To Those On The Streets...

...and those with the ability to help.

"Welcome to the city of Kagura, the land of opportunity!"

Or at least, that's the crap they fed you when you came here. In reality, it's just a trashy city meant for two types of people: the rich that live in the upper class and the poor that can't even afford a place to live in. This awfully governed city meant only for those with money is greatly divided with no middle ground. Thus, people either live in a box or in a mansion. Those who live in the street are forced to take odd jobs or even steal just to be able to get the money to survive. The rich just laze around all day with no regard toward those that cannot find a way to live.

You have the ability to make a difference!

That's right. You can change the ways of those stingy rich people. RP as one of the rich yourself, whether you want help those without anything or be selfish. Or you can RP as one of the homeless, struggling to eat and not having the money to even afford proper clothes. But even as the homeless, you can find a way to help out others in your situation. Whether it is pleading to the rich, showing them that you are important too, or making public acts of testimony against the unfair ways of the social classes. 

Sidenote: This was all thought of off the top of my head and written down almost immediately. Nothing is final. I am always accepting ideas and advice on how I can improve this.

I already know where this roleplay is probably bound to go.

1725e14f56bb70220b48c41a696bf587e4ffff2d8abd2132055c4e20e2f52463_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back