• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To the City of Dazzling Lights! (small group role play, plot inside~)

Icholic Icholic hi, hope you don’t mind me asking, just curious what demi-romantic means? I know what asexuality is just never heard of the other part :)

Icholic Icholic hi, hope you don’t mind me asking, just curious what demi-romantic means? I know what asexuality is just never heard of the other part :)

Asexuals don't like sexual relationships, but they're not against romantic ones. Demi basically means he doesn't have any gender preferences for that, so he could fall for male, female, or other. :)

Icholic Icholic - where are you getting your definitions for demiromantic? Because I've always thought demiromantic meant only experiencing romantic attraction after developing an emotional connection. Am I wrong? Did Google betray me?

Icholic Icholic - where are you getting your definitions for demiromantic? Because I've always thought demiromantic meant only experiencing romantic attraction after developing an emotional connection. Am I wrong? Did Google betray me?
No that’s the correct definition

I believe the definition ichoholic provided was for Panromantic

No that’s the correct definition

I believe the definition ichoholic provided was for Panromantic

Ah yes! >.< He's supposed to be pan-romantic. I'm Asexual pan-romantic personally, so I should know but I get things like names easily mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back