• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy - To Save the World - (JRPG inspired rp!)

frillish

fail girl fall
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

263a49915b1c24b8643e5aa2f9da10cb.gif

"A hero is born..."

- Inspired by my recent play-through of Dragon Quest 11, I've been in the mood to write something inspired by traditional JRPGs! -
- Think of a fantasy concept with an adventuring party fighting to restore peace to the land -

- Guidelines -
I am an adult (22) and prefer that my partners are above the age of 18 as well.
Romance is an option for this, but not required. I write mxf, fxf, and mxm.
I'm not so picky as to require a specific word count, but at least a paragraph per response please! I also heavily prefer 3rd person.
I prefer roleplaying in DMs as opposed to forums!

- What I'm Looking For -
I'm looking to write a fantasy story with lots of adventure, starring a cast of adventurers.
We can follow traditional JRPG roles such as the chosen one, the thief, the healer, etc., or do something entirely new.
When it comes to traditional roles, I have no preference as to what ones I take up.
This roleplay will require a lot of world-building, both beforehand and as we go! I don't have a set world in mind for this,
and hope we can come up with something together.
Due to the nature of this request, the both of us will likely have to write lots of characters - including the main party, villains, and whoever else we need.
If you have your own world already built, I'm 100% interested in hearing about it!
I'm also not opposed to this being an isekai, if you're into that sort of thing.

That should be about it! If you're interested, shoot me a DM! I can't wait to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back