• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Grow

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites

green-piloww.regular.png

Chat away here, lovelies.

Just a brief few rules: No fightin', pls. I am GM and if I tell you to git, then ya better git! And please keep OOC in this thread, not in the other tabs! That is all. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Deviced said:
Interested! Happy to sign up :)
Foxtails said:
Interested!
Glad you guys are interested! The thread, however, is still heavily under construction, so it'll be a couple days until I start accepting char sheets. Feel free to hang around and chat though.

@VioletDancer

First of all I'm going to ask you to please keep OOC chat out of the other tabs. c:

Second off, there are no reservations and it is not first come first serve. Thank you for your interest though, I'll tag you when all the info is up~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello lovelies!! I bring lots of updates.

Two new Keeper Roles were added, Light and Water.

The plot was updated and created to be a mixture of both option one and two, so I suggest you go have a looksee at that.

All tabs except the extra ones I've requested are up. There will be a lot more info added, which is being written out as we speak.

However, we can begin chatting in this thread, putting up WIPs of our chars, and talking relationships. There are four tribes, and then Greentech, so people will all start in different places. Thus I might hold off from making relationships just yet.

@Ethereal @Eunoia @SpicyLickiTounge @GiannaCoco @boyguro

CloudyBlueDay said:
Hello lovelies!! I bring lots of updates.
Two new Keeper Roles were added, Light and Water.

The plot was updated and created to be a mixture of both option one and two, so I suggest you go have a looksee at that.

All tabs except the extra ones I've requested are up. There will be a lot more info added, which is being written out as we speak.

However, we can begin chatting in this thread, putting up WIPs of our chars, and talking relationships. There are four tribes, and then Greentech, so people will all start in different places. Thus I might hold off from making relationships just yet.

@Ethereal @Eunoia @SpicyLickiTounge @GiannaCoco @boyguro

litttt

I'm curious—you said the roles are not on a 'first come, first serve' basis, so if two people've created a character for the same role, what is the choosing process?

Manaciel said:
I'm curious—you said the roles are not on a 'first come, first serve' basis, so if two people've created a character for the same role, what is the choosing process?
I pick one, and the other can go for another role/make their character human if I give them the okay.

CloudyBlueDay said:
I pick one, and the other can go for another role/make their character human if I give them the okay.

Thanks for answering. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و

may the hunger games begin

@CloudyBlueDay Hii just wondering when the character deadline is? Only asking b/c I'll be gone from tomorrow until Monday, so I won't have any time to RP

I thought I was late for the party. Whew!

I will scrap for the animal or water position though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back