• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Fight For Our Lives - Rules

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.

? ????? & ??????????? ?

bigstock_Vintage_writing_and_photograph_15362612.jpg

Order! Order! Read Below.
:)

1. This is a
l i t e r a t e{high casual - detailed}role play which means no one liners! I'm expecting at least 2-3 paragraphs per post(6+ sentences each post). I understand the occasional writer's block but definitely no one or two liners.

2. Keep OOC drama FREE! If you hate someone's guts and (god knows why but) want to brawl with them online, take it to the PM.

3. No
Mary/Gary Sues. NoGod-Modding.No Meta-Gaming. And nobunnying(without permission).

4. I do not reserve spots and it is not first come, first serve unless I know and love you {cough cough}. So take your time and get creative!

5. Keep gender ratio even, please! I'll be the last one to make my CS so I'll take whatever that is left. Also if things get too "hot" in here, fade to black. There might be youngling lurking around and we can't ruin their innocence yet!

6. I am expecting
at least 2 posts a week, hopefully more but if not, I totally get it. Everyone is busy but if youDON'Tlet me know andP O O Ffor a 5-7 days, by the power vested in me as a wonderful GM,I will boot and replace you. Then I'll use your character's death as a way to bring everyone together and mourn so please, don't disappear on me. If you want to withdraw, just let me know.

7. I'm completely open to ideas and crazy drama but run it by me before you dash off with your crazy stalker ex-boyfriend, etc. You get what I mean.

8. Have fun! And to let me know that you read all my lovely rules, please post down below what idea you have for this role play. This is a group role play and we all need to pitch in ideas for dramas and such. I can't be the only brainiac around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sasil and Pola!

This roleplay looks awesome! I was thinking about a partner project where the two have to experience the other’s culture. Like, “walk a day in their shoes” sort of thing. Or, as partners, they have to raise a small animal together.

So, I was thinking that a huge event could take place that could have a massive impact on the institute. Say for example, the headmaster could die (that is if he is played by an NPC) and it could be that he was murdered. And each person begins to blame each other, (The Elves blame the Fairies and so forth)

I think this would be a good little event, of course, I see it happened towards the end; as that makes the most sense. I think that with the death of the headmaster, it sparks a test of some sort, "Can everyone get along and resolve it peacefully, or will chaos erupt?"

Or...

Something a little more fun~

There could be this event that takes place that involves a lot of strange and rather dumb games. One of such could be where people, (most probably people who dislike each other) are handcuffed/tied to each other and have to stay like that until they are told otherwise.

I think this would be good for character development as well, and it would also be funny to see characters reactions to this~

I admit, I prefer this to the first one~

Lmao these ideas are prettyyyy lame, but I had to come uo with something xD

Awesome ideas so far!

-tosses mine in too-

I think a good idea would be some teamwork exercise. They should have a mini mission together where they go out to fight/spy/etc. Hopefully they come back safely but if not... :P oh welllss.

I agree with the walk in their shoes and teammate events!

Oh my gosh, even a death of someone important should maybe happen to bring people together!

So I'll put my input in too! At the beginning, of course no one would want to get along but would have to, if a brawl would come out of it, what would happen? Would try die? Expelled? Or be in lockdown?

If they're coming together to protect themselves from the humans as it better their skills, then maybe, for each creatures, they'll have to face their weaknesses and grow on that? That way it'll bring torture but also development in the characters too?

By weaknesses I don't mean little weaknesses that affect them, but the ones that kill. Like a werewolf can learn to harness how to take silver bullets or so, rather than harness a weakness that involves being vulnerable on a full moon with only defenses as in baring their teeth and clawing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back