• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To Fall in Love with a Slenderman

She laughed a bit, just listening to him mentioning her slicing someone open, not phased by the thought at all "I actually have yet to do it. But I suppose theres always time to learn" She said as she grinned up at him "Especially with a great teacher" she said, then eyes widened "Oh! My gun, I completely forgot about it after this damn midget devils" she sighed heavily, remembering she dropped it when she fell unconscious "Oh well" she said as she pulled Slenderman closer again, smiling up at him "There are plenty other ways to test out and theorize" She grinned, before listening to him become curious about the papers. Only smirking, she winked "Maybe. It's a secret" she said as she ran her hand through his red hair, smirking a bit in thought "You know, it's amusing how your hair is like blood" she commented absent minded, her hand falling to his cheek with a surprisingly sweet smile on her face "And you have the most amazing eyes....maybe because they're golden, and not human, but they hold so much" she smiled up at the other "I love every insane bit of you, every odd quirk and habit" she said and smiled kissing him "And definitely every inhuman part too."

((John and Jamie are still going at it like a pack of rabid dogs!!))

-------

Slender smiled brightly at Violet, while looking down at her. It took everything in his power just then not to lay her down on the counter and....well, Xander pushed this thought out of his head. He didn't want to be too rough with her, for he was scared that he might break her in half. She was stronger than him though, so he was convinced he wouldn't do such a thing. "How about we put those sadistic ideas to the test? Hm?" the tall man asked Violet, picking her up off of the counter now. He had immeasurable strength, so she felt like a feather to him. He clasped his hands around her bruised up thighs and proceeded to walk her over towards the makeshift couch. The serial killer put her down gently on the seat, kissing her on the head gently. Almost a bit too gently for his liking. "I love you too gorgeous." he said to her sweetly kneeling on the couch to support his and her weight.

As Slender picked her up, she smiled a bit and hugged her legs to his waist for support to keep from falling, though he seemed to have a pretty good hold on her anyways. Keeping her arms around his neck, she let him carry her, trusting him as she kept her arms around his neck and shoulders to hold on, before she felt herself set down on the old and dusty couch. Not minding it at all, she smirked up at him "Oh, I planned to" she agreed, already having the ideas in her head and what might be fun to do. She already had the idea for the pieces of papers. As he leaned down closer to him, she smiled, pulling him even closer "But right now I was thinking of some other plans I had..." she trailed off a bit flirtatiously, looking up to meet his golden eyes with a bit of a hungry look in her own, smirking up at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while later after Slender and her had finished exchanging body heat, Holly caught her breath with light pants, smirking up at the monster she loved as he moved to lay beside her. She was glad to hear his comforting words of how he couldn't get her pregnant, and laughed "Good, I don't think I would be a very good mother" she laughed as she rolled over onto her side, propping her head up as she smiled looking at the male beside her. A part of her did worry about that possibility, though Slender's words assured her, mostly. She did recall him mentioning how he hadn't fully gone into his true form, as to allow Xander to still be able to have the experience. She wasn't worried though.

Propping her chin up on his chest, she smiled up at him "Oh, I more than enjoyed myself" she grinned, glancing at low moon in the sky "Hmm, shouldn't you let Xander come out before you fall asleep? I don't want you burning, or whatever it is you do when sunlight hits you" she said, staring up into his gaping black abyss of eyes he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back