• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To End A War (Angel/Devil/Mythology Rp)

Dante Verren

Poi
Supporter
It is said that angels and demons have always walked among us in the human world. It is said that Angels serve to guide and protect people while demons try to corrupt and destroy, but the truth is not as black and white as the old sayings. With the birth of what humans call modern science in the mid to late 1500’s the policy of the angels and demons changed. For the first time, ever God and his archangels, met with the seven princes of hell on non-hostile terms. There it was agreed that the constant war between demon and angel must come to an end.

Peace talks were slow at best but eventually they reached an agreement and a treaty was signed. They agreed that if left alone the human world would either consume itself or by the constant fighting between the two sides. The treaty stated that the seven heavenly virtues and seven deadly sins would take up residence in the human world so they could keep better control of the demons living in the human world. While they lived in the human world they would act as normal humans, only showing their true forms or using their powers in times of great need. They would also be forced to give up their immortality, but to ensure the survival of the virtues and Sins the first-born child of the Sin or virtue would inherit the power once they reached maturity at age 18. Once they awoke to their powers they would take up the mantel of their parents and become the next Sin or virtue and continue their parents work.

In the modern world, the treaty between angels and demons have lasted for the past 500 years. For the most part, it has been generally accepted by most angels and demons, however a small fraction of both sides oppose the treaty. They continue to fight, not only against each other and the Treaty loyalist. For the longest time, the rouge angels and demons were hunted down, captured, or killed and they were never seen as a threat, that was until recently.

On a routine inspection of Hell the seven lords of hell were caught in a trap by the rouge forces. The Seven fought their hardest but in the end, they were slaughtered. To make matters worse none of the children of the seven lords were old enough to inherit the power. This left a massive unbalance in power. That was when the Seven virtues were called together by god to attended a meeting to discuss this very fact. On their wat to the meeting the Virtues were ambushed in their human’s forms and murdered. Just like with the children of the sins, known of the Virtues children were old enough to inherit their parents power. Now with both parties leading powers gone the war between Angel and Demon resumed in the shadow of the Human world, often have disastrous effects on the humans.

Now Ten years have passed since the death of the previous Sins and virtues, and the recommencement of the war. You are a child of one of the murdered Sin or Virtue and over the past month you have turned 18. Now your demonic or angelic powers have awoken and you have been contacted by both sides. A representative of the Sin Loyalist faction of demons and Virtue loyalist faction of angels have contacted you and requested your presence at a meeting. You who have lived your life completely unaware of what you truly are, are now being thrusted into something you know very little about. Lord of Sin or Angel of Virtue, what will you do now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! First off I would like to welcome you all and I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read this. Secondly I would like to give a shortened explanation of the plot of the Rp. So basically, your character has just awakened to their demonic or angelic powers. You can do what you want with the powers but for the start of the Rp we won’t have anything to super powerful as they just awoke and will not really have the strength or ability to use it. The plot of the Rp will be to try and stop the war that is currently raging, Hunt down members of the Rouge angel/demons factions, and find out who or why is behind everything. Oh also this Rp will start off in one place but as it progresses we will be going all over the world. Elements of different mythological creatures, gods, etc from other countries will appear in their respective lands.

Sins and Virtues are a first come first serve basis. You can start off only having one character but depending on how many people we get you might be able to make more I will be the last one to choose a sin or virtue, either that or I will just guide the plot along and play supporting characters. Another thing to note is that Opposite Sins and virtues will be found in the same area, for example say Wrath is from Egypt. Well because Wrath is from Egypt Patience will be from Egypt as well.

Thank you for looking this over and I hope you will consider joining.

Link to CS-
To End A War (Angel/Devil/Mythology Rp) Characters

Link to OOC-
To End A War (Angel/Devil/Mythology Rp) OOC

The Seven Sins- Full
Envy- Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes
Gluttony- GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
Greed- SadistPoet SadistPoet
Lust- Mirai Mirai
Pride- CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Sloth- Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand
Wrath- BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon

The Seven Virtues- Full
Charity- merveille merveille
Chastity- I Idiotman616
Diligence- Arlo Hayes Arlo Hayes
Humility- AhoHina AhoHina
Kindness- Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight
Patience- CoolGuy CoolGuy
Temperance- Aeon

Last edited:
BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon

I don't really have any location preferences. If you want to be somewhere, I'm down.
Wrath and patience....hmmmm. I'm thinking somewhere where there are lots of injustice going on would be fitting for us, an urban environment with a large minority population. I mean, right now thats ANY large American city, lol but you catch my drift.

Yeah, I was initially thinking, like, Syria or something, but I didn't really want to get into that. When I think of bad places to live, my first instinct is, of course, Detroit. BarkWolfBacon BarkWolfBacon

Ooh. I'm very interested. Problem is, I don't know whether the character idea I have in mind would be a lord of virtue or sin....Hmm...

If it's alright, can we have an OOC thread? Or will this interest check also serve as it? Just curious. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back