• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern To End A War (Angel/Devil/Mythology Rp) OOC

Now that every character has read their letters in IC I will work on finishing up the post that need replies then do a time skip. After the timeskip you will all be in a meeting with M and a few others.

So I suppose an order for introductions could be arranged, at least semi-formally so that we all have an idea of what's happening. I would prefer to get both my characters done in one post but unfortunately envy doesn't want to participate and diligence would go for it.

If anyone wants to post first then by all means, go for it. If not, I'll have diligence reply in an hour or two once I get a bit more free.

Glad to see everyone so active! I've had a lot of negative situations with people leaving rp's and them just dying off, it's refreshing for one to be going so well.

Edit: today did not go well, I'll get one up first thing in the morning. Sorry everyone!

Last edited:
Well, I was going to wait, but got impatient. I'm not my character. Also, why did my one character that doesn't scheme have to be the one involved with the most scheming?

I do too. Also, your gifts to Luke were the nicest thing ever, even if I'm sure theres something nefarious behind them.

Luke don't care, he has a swag ass lighter now. And he got to fly, and he's really overwhelmed by everything right now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back