• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To dream of changes

Maria sat behind her desk but wasn't paying attention, she wanted the day to be over yet, she was incredibly bored. Hiding a yawn behind her hand she stared outside, the sun was shining bright. It was a nice day in the realy spring, much too nice to stay inside the school the whole time, she'd much rather hang out with her friends or do something else that wasn't sitting behind a desk and ignoring a teacher.

The voice of the teacher went right past her, she wasn't even sure which subject this was. "Maria Harvord! I asked you a question" she suddenly heard the teacher say and she looked up. 'crap, I wasn't listening,' she thought "ehm... what?" she said to the teacher, who seemed to be offended by that so she corrected herself "I mean, what did you ask miss?" "I said..."

RIIIIING! The bell cut the teacher off and the students got up. "phew, saved by the bell" Maria muttered as she put her stuff in her bag and got up. She walked over to the desk of her best friend Ana. It was one of the only friends she got in this dusty little town. "hey An, did you catch anything of what he said because I sure didn't" she told her friend with a chuckle. "anyway, let's get out of here!"

theAngryLittleBunny theAngryLittleBunny

"He asked you what you need in order to activate the acyl chloride in a friedel craft acetylation. The answer would be a lewis acid, it would turn the acyl chloride into a nucleophile, which then attacks aromatic ring! How could you not know that? This is common knowledge! Do you even know what subject that is, Maria?" Ana says with a somewhat worried look in her face.

"the what now? wait, this was chemestry? oh yea, I knew that, heh, do the stuff with the other stuff in the thingy, then something with a romantic ring, obviously I knew that" She replied with a laugh "come on smarty pants, let's leave all that smart stuff at school and go do something fun!"

she started to walk out of the classroom, into the sun, this was way better as being inside that dusty old school building. "see how beautifull it is outside, An? being out here is much nicer as being inside, don't you think?" she said to her friend as she walked out of the gates and went in the direction of her and Ana's house as they lived next to eachother.

Ana sighs "You read too many romantic novels, chemistry isn't like that. Well, I guess I can spend my whole afternoon teaching you that stuff one again." "Or I just lay the test right next to you so that you can copy my notes just like last time, lucky you he is the most unobservent and clumsy teacher in our school" She mumbles quietly as they were walking on the sidewalk. "Ah, and there we are, I almost missed it again, even though I'am living in this town fir over a year now." She says as she enters the only candy store in rhis town.

"I-I don't read romantic novels! They are the scariest thrillers and action syories available!" she said, a little too quickly. "But you can try to teach it again, it's cute when you try that" she added and ruffled through her friends blonde hair.

She stopped as Ana entered the candy shop and folowed her friend into the bright coloured shop. All sorts of candy were on display, all looking equally delicious. "Wanna buy candy?" she asked Ana and put her hands in her pockets as she started looking around a bit, trying not to drool over the amazing sweetness around her.

"Oh, please don't touch my hair now, I didn't shower yesterday and they're just greasy and horrible." Ana says as she pulls her head away. "Y....you know.....I was just really busy that day and showering every day isn't healthy anywayyyy" Ana says as her face turns red. "Well, um sure, let's buy some candy!" Ana grabs Maria by the hand and pulls her to the hindmost shelf. "But not just any candy, it is Billy Bonkers "DREAMY CANDY" Ana says with full enthisiasm as she pulls a little blue package out of the shelf.

Maria chuckled because of Ana's rambeling about why she shouldn't touch her hair and how she hand't showered, it was pretty cute when she did that. However, Maria kept that thought to herself and folowed Ana to the shelf she was basicly dragged to. She smiled when Ana showed her the candy she wanted "ah yes, that's the best candy out there" Maria commented and grabbed a package herself aswell "it's strange how you and I seem to be the only ones who like it this much, I never see anyone else eat them. Good thing they still sell them though." "Anything else you want?" Maria asked her friend.

"Oh, one would assume these are just the normal ones, but" Ana stopped mid sentence and looked to the left, then she took a look to her right, and when she was sure no one else was around, she continued "these are the reason why I'am so good in school, you can tell them apart because they have a light blue stripe on the package. Once you take them, they bring you into a world in your mind. I usually take them right after I read my notes, because then my notes hang around at the entrance, waiting to be let in. But the Bodyguards at the dreamy door don't let them in, therefore I enter my mind to tell the bodyguards to chill and let them in"

"wait, what?" Maria said as she heard Ana talk about what the candy does "but... how does that even work?" she askede again, she couldn't possibly wrap her head around it, it was much too strange. "okay, so you're telling me that by eating this candy you can go INTO your own mind? you know that sounds really strange, right?" She put her hands on her hips and looked at her friends face to see if she was kidding or not, but she really couldn't tell.

"psst, not so loud Maria, only you and me know where these are. I'am just really good friends with the shopkeeper." Ana says as she blinks with her right eye. "I asked him if he has something to help me improve in studying, and he gave me these. Now he always hides them there for me." Ana walked a step closer to Maria and grabs her upper arms as she looks her deep in the eyes. "You're the only one I showed this to, don't tell anyone else about it."

Summer Breeze

Maria still didn't know what to think about it "you know this sounds kinda crazy right, are you sure you are totally sane in that smart head of yours?" she asked as she crossed her arms in front of a chest "I mean, candy that transports you into your own mind, that's kinda strange. Don't worry though, I promise not to tell anyone, your secret is safe here with me" she promised and took one of the candy packages in her hand "why did you show me this now actually?" she asked as she studied the package to see if anything was odd about it.

"I think that should be obvious to you, when you remember how you did in school. I think with these, studying will go much faster, and we then have much more time to play doctor and patient in our freetime." Ana says as she looks in Marias eyes with full excitement. "So let's head home and take it, so that we can study at home!" Ana says as she grabs Maria by the hand to pull her towards the cashier. "And don't worry, these aren't dangerous at all, the shopkeeper told me that the candy contains leaves form the Ayahuasca plant, it's a plant that naturally occurs in south america."

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Maria nodded "yea, you might be right about that actually, if it works for you then I could give it a try aswell" she said as she folowed Ana to the counter where they payed for the candy. She still wasn't convinced about how safe it was, even though Ana said the ingredients were natural, because even natural things could be really poisonous, but if Ana had used it before it had to be safe, right? She hoped so at least, but she was willing to do pretty much anything to safe her failing grades so if candy could safe her then she could just give it a try.

Cashier: "Okay, that makes 39,98€" "I'll pay for you this time, okaii?" Ana says as she gives the cashier two 20€ bills and walks out of the store. "Okay, lets head to my house and take it, I can't wait!" Ana says enthusiasticly as she grabs Anas Hand and walks along the street. "Pretty hot today, isn't it? You shouldn't take the candy without something to cool you off, so let's grab some ice cream! Luckly the ice cream store is right next to candy store, so it's right there. Hello there, I would like some cewing gum ice cream please! What would you like Maria?"

Maria was dragged from one place to another by Ana, damn, this girl sure had energy. "Sure, icecream sounds good" she Maria comented, calm as always "I'd like vanilla icecream please" she said and took her icecream from the icecreamlady. She sat down somewhere and started eating her icecream, this was her favorite icecream place, because it was the only one in the whole village. They were lucky they had even one.

"You know, everyone just gives me weird looks when they see me ordering cewing gum ice cream, but I think it tastes amazing." Ana says as she takes a big bite from the turquoise coloued ice cream. "uh..ew...oh gosh that's cold, I didn't eat ice cream for so long, I forgot that you shouldn't bite into it.......but it's good! Do you wanna try?" Ana holds her ice cream cone in front of Marias eyes, while the ice cream runs down the cone over Anas hand and drips onto Marias trouses.

Maria was casually licking her own icecream and smiled as Ana told her how amazing the obnoxious blue icecream was. In all honesty, Maria had never tried it herself because it looked kinda weird to her but when Ana offered her icecream to try Maria decided to risk it and try a little. It wad really sweet as she had expected but also pretty good, in a weird way. "Hmm... That's pretty good" she said. Then she looked at her jeans, they were stained with blue splatters but she didn't mind it, her jeans were always dirty.

"See, it tastes better then it looks" Ana says before continuing licking her half molten ice cream. "Well, I think it's time to head to my house now, if we stay outside for longer we might get a sun burn, and the last thing you want when taking the candy is a burning sensation on your whole skin." Ana wipes her hands which are full of ice cream on her T-Shirt. It makes them look cleaner, but it doesn't help with the stickyness. "Let's go Maria" Ana says while offering her hand to Maria who was still sitting on the sidewalk.

Maria nodded when Ana wanted to go back to her house, she had just finished her icecream so she got up and took Ana's hand, which was a bit stucky but Maria didn't care about that. "So, when we get home, we're going to try that candy? Do your parents know about it? Or do we have to do it secretly?" Maria asked and pretended to be all secretive by sneaking around in a silly way. She chuckled a bit and then walked normally again, she was usually not very silly but with Ana around she didn't care. Since Ana lived here Maria's life had become so much better and she was glad that they were friends.

"My dad knows that I like them and sometimes gets them for me, but he thinks they're just normal candy. He has a peanut allergy, so I told him that they contain peanuts, so he doesn't get the idea to try them, hehehe." And as ana finished this sentence, they arrived at Ana's house and she opened the door.

"Hello mom" Ana's Mom: "Hai, I'am making a chocolate cake sweety." "Oh that's sounds lovely!" Ana says with a warm smile in her face as she quietly hid the chocolate that was lying on the kitchen bench in her backpack. "Buuuut, dom't you need chocolate for that?" Ana's Mom: That must be over th....umm, I could swear I still had some left" She says as while looking confused on the bench. Ana's Mom: "Well I'll just quickly drive to the store some sweety." Ana's Mon rushed out the door and got into the car. "You know, I only wanna take the candy when my parents are out, because if they walk into my room and see me completely high and dizzy, I might get in trouble." Ana walks up the strairs to her room.

Maria's eyes got wide as she saw Ana steal her mothers chocolate. It wasn't that bad but still, lying to her parents and all, she didn't quite know her friend like this. She waited untill Ana's mother was gone and then turned to her friend "Ana! you're evil!" she said with a small laugh "I didn't know you could lie like that... you must really like that candy, don't you?" she put her hands on her hips as she looked at her friend, waiting for an answer.

"Hehe, you knowww, I'am not doing that every day, just like once a month....maybe?" Ana says as her face turns slightly red and she began to sweat. "Let's go into my room and do it, before she comes back!" Ana uses her elbows to push Marias Hands from her hips, opens the door and swiftly walks into her room. She had to be careful to not step on anything lying on the wooden floor, which was scatterd with old clothing and school books, there was even some underwear lying on the floor next to her bed. Ana walked to her desk and shove the empty bottles and chips bags beside. "Okaaaay....since you're a beginner, you should only take half of a candy" Ana puts one of the candy on her desk and smashes it with an empty cola glass bottle that was lying on her desk. The Candy shatters into several pieces. She took the biggest piece and handed it to Maria. "I think that should do" She says as she wipes the other pieces with hand to the edge of the desk, where most of them fell into her paper bin. Ana took another candy out of the package and put it into her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back