• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern to be fond of dancing [regency romance/bridgerton-inspired RP]

elspeth

Roleplay Type(s)
hello hello! i'm going to keep this short and sweet to save you all the trouble of reading paragraphs upon paragraphs of content.

in honour of season 3 of bridgerton coming out this spring, i would love to enjoy a deliciously dramatic, soapy, angsty and yet desperately romantic rp, coloured with longing, pining, and dancing!

while i would love to take elements from the earlier seasons and make them our own (fake courtship, enemies to lovers, etc.), i will not play a canon character, and i do not want a partner who will do so either. OCs all the way!

all my info (style/availability/etc.) is on my profile under my 'about me' section. to sum it up, i am a busy uni student who can not always be super reliable or consistent timing-wise, but trust that i can deliver a detailed and well-written response! text talk is only out of roleplay, i promise.

i am all about worldbuilding and character development/growth outside of the romance, so if you are too, we will be a good match! : ) i especially value having well-developed side characters and interesting, developing characters dynamics outside of the the main 'ship.'

i can't wait to hear from you all!

Last edited:
Hello! I am so down, let me know if you're still looking for someone to write with!

bumping this! if we were chatting before but things fell through, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

I have an OC that feels like they would fit into this world I'd LOVE to get to use again. Feel free to message me!

I can throw my hat in the ring, I haven't done historical in a hot minute. I would love to see if you want to talk about plots and then we can set up the world building from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back