• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom To anyone that loves to write

firestorm

thouse who hate will only lose out in life
Well I have been trying to keep partners around to rp. I also have started multiple threads on here and interests I have scene. But most people don't stick around or I get board. I have wanted a really good rp for a while but no one sticks around for them. I can create an origanl story out of a fandom and all that. I do love romance between mxm, but I have a love for battle rps. So if you contact me be sure you want to stick with the rp. As I am very sensitive and have cried multiple times as the person got a little harsh or just left. Please don't leave me hanging as I quite enjoy the roleplay we make. If you must leave tell me or if you don't have time I may ask why you contacted me.

Sorry for the long rant I just love to rp and hate when people just leave.

Now for the fun stuff

Things I will rp no matter what

" things that most people don't usely accept."

" things that are dark or bloody."

" things society says are wrong."

" origanl fandom stories"

Things I expect of my partner

" help me create a story we can expand on."

" don't leave the rp or never start it. If you don't have time I understand and will give you time."

" let me know time zone as I am in Arizona."

Things you can expect of me

" freedom from whatever life tosses at you."

" a loyal friend and writer."

" a non juggedmental ear."

" a kind roleplayer."

I am looking for someone to do a Harry Potter/Legolas rp. Really been trying hard to find someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back