• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern тнє ναᴄαтισи σf α ℓιfєтιмє - σρєи

spookie

give 'em hell, kid.

full

Welcome aboard the cruise of a lifetime!

We're visiting some of our most well-loved and popular destinations to date, so grab that sunscreen and relax, because this trip is going to be perfect. Ocean Adventures promises you'll have a good time, so feel free to start exploring the ship as soon as you're checked in.

We have live music every night in the Nyx Nuit nightclub, complementary lunch and dinner in the dining room, a huge pool with 10 thrill-seeking waterslides, a spa, a library, and an outdoor movie screen. You can also find plenty of gift shops, specialty restaurants, meet-and-greet opportunities with our performers, and even some hidden nooks for relaxing on a lazy day.

Thank you for choosing Ocean Adventures, and we hope you have a wonderful time!

roleplay description​
this is a casual island survival rp with a bit of a twist. yes, the code is ancient and fugly (it's the first bbcode i ever made), but it works and i don't wanna put a ton of effort into making a new one for a roleplay like this that doesn't center on appearance.

what sets this apart from the usual island survival rp is that it starts on the cruise ship for the first few days, which will hopefully allow time for characters to meet each other in a more normal environment and even form different types of relationships. once the ship wrecks, those who dislike each other will be forced to push past it if they want to make it on the island.

i was hoping to focus more on character interactions and the drama that brings with it than plain old by-the-books survival, but don't worry, there's still going to be plenty of adventure and danger.

the rules are pretty simplistic, and can be found below in their own section.

as for characters themselves, i'm open to a lot of different types. the biggest rule is that i will NOT be accepting any psychopaths/sociopaths/assassins/criminals/murderers/survivalists or similar. i want this to be fun for everyone, and having violent edgelord characters like these wreck the fun... and besides, PVP combat isn't permitted anyway. characters can absolutely be rude or start arguments, but i'm not looking for edgy serial killers. those are boring.

you're more than welcome to play a more dramatic character (sick, injured, pregnant, young etc.) or one with useful skills (doctor, cook, herbalist, tour guide etc.), as those add to the plot and make things interesting.

the maximum amount of characters per person is 2, unless you're willing to kill one off, in which case it's 3.

rules​
This isn't a super complex roleplay, and the rules are fairly simple.

• No godmodding, controlling other people's characters or killing without permission. You're welcome to kill off your own character, but don't attempt to kill someone else's. This is NOT a PVP/combat roleplay! Characters are working together to survive, not make things worse. It's fine and encouraged to start drama or arguments occasionally, but that shouldn't become a full-blown fight.

• If you need to leave the roleplay, PLEASE either write your character out or tell me. Ditching without saying anything can really ruin the game, especially if your character was active at the time. I won't hold it against you at all if you find you can't stay, but please don't vanish and leave us hanging!

• I expect some effort in your posts. One paragraph is fine, just try to give other characters something to react to so we can keep things moving. I understand that everyone has their own style of writing, so don't feel like you need to match mine or anyone else's.

• Player creativity is encouraged, but I ask that you don't derail the plot. This is a realistic (well, kinda >.<) island survival rp, so leave out fantasy or sci-fi plot twists, please.

Thank you for reading the rules, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

the island​
A medium-sized island that's completely uncharted. It has fresh water, wildlife, fish and edible plants, as well as a large beach, towering cliffs and swaths of rainforest. The weather is warm and summer-like, but storms here can be serious. There are enough resources to survive indefinitely, but you'll have to be smart to find and make use of them. From the looks of things, rescue operations will be taking their sweet time finding shipwreck survivors like you.
full

full

full

full

full

full

links​
links to the other parts of the rp are stashed here for convenience. please let me know if they're not working so i can fix them.

ooc:

link tba

characters:

link tba

I’m in a survival rp group rn that just doesn’t seem like it’s going anywhere

I think its still okay to join since the CS was put up today so yeah xD just ask the GM

Last edited:
Color me interested! I’ll start working on my character Sunday if that’s alright, this looks really cool!

I think its still okay to join since the CS was put up today so yeah xD just ask the GM
Intrested. Probably would make a character today later
yess, this is what i wanted ♥
Spook, let me in lmao
This looks super fun!
Interested! May I submit a CS?

Just a heads up, the deadline for your completed character sheets is Friday of next week, if you need more time let me or spookie spookie know.

(Sorry if I missed anyone!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back