• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy тнє ιиѕтιтυтє σf σℓумρυѕ (OOC)

Light: "Why does Hermes seem to... dislike Σταφύλι?"
Artemis: "I propose it is a rivalry between generations, Zeus and Aphrodite may have had separate world views and thus lead to feuds between them. Or it is the differencing elements, one who can fly and one who can swim, one who is the messenger and one who cause mischief. Perhaps it lies within their differencing personality, one who is quiet while the other boisterous. Or maybe even-"
Hestia: "No, no. Herme's is just bi and Σταφύλι is just hot and it makes him mad."
Artemis: "He is upset... over someone's attractiveness?"
Hestia: "You should see them spar in training! Then you'll understand."

*One hour later*
Artemis: "I have this... sudden urge to grant Σταφύλι money. What is this- what is he doing to me? What is this power??"
Hestia: "That's the power of *Jazz hands* ✨seduction✨."

Σταφύλι: ...
"I'm just throwing punches!"
Hermes: "Not with that tank top you aren't! You planned this!"
Σταφύλι: " IT'S TYPICAL SPORTS WEAR, MAN-"

Light: "Why does Hermes seem to... dislike Σταφύλι?"
Artemis: "I propose it is a rivalry between generations, Zeus and Aphrodite may have had separate world views and thus lead to feuds between them. Or it is the differencing elements, one who can fly and one who can swim, one who is the messenger and one who cause mischief. Perhaps it lies within their differencing personality, one who is quiet while the other boisterous. Or maybe even-"
Hestia: "No, no. Herme's is just bi and Σταφύλι is just hot and it makes him mad."
Artemis: "He is upset... over someone's attractiveness?"
Hestia: "You should see them spar in training! Then you'll understand."

*One hour later*
Artemis: "I have this... sudden urge to grant Σταφύλι money. What is this- what is he doing to me? What is this power??"
Hestia: "That's the power of *Jazz hands* ✨seduction✨."

Σταφύλι: ...
"I'm just throwing punches!"
Hermes: "Not with that tank top you aren't! You planned this!"
Σταφύλι: " IT'S TYPICAL SPORTS WEAR, MAN-"
Hermes is just experiencing *omnisexual panics* on the daily and he is hating it

To be fair, pretty sure everyone knew what they were getting into.
It's a large school, filled to the brim with gods, who are constantly battling
Makes sense that something like this would happen.

Athena: "By signing this waiver you assume all responsabilty for the following: death, lost of limbs, trauma, curses, being banished by the gods themselves, did I mention death..."

"The school will not be held responsible for everything mentioned above. We can not be held responsible if your child(ren) are sent to the shadow realm."

Hermes is one handful of a child. Have you ever read up on what he did AS A BABY-

Zeus: HERMES, NO-
Hermes, casually turning some old man into stone for trying to snitch on him for stealing Apollo's cattle: :]

Hestia: "Okay, everyone! Let's bond a little, what's your fondest childhood memory?"

Light: *[Heavy breathing.]*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back