• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy тнє ιиѕтιтυтє σf σℓумρυѕ (OOC)

Lmao XD
Hermes: If anything, I should be calling YOU shawty.
Eos: Do it. Call me shawty, baby boy, I dare you~
Hermes:

Hermes:
*his feathers ruffle* N-no-

Light: "What's a 'Shawty'?"
The minotaur: "A Yu-Gi-Oh! character."
Σταφύλι: "I like you guys, these two scare me."

It's all fun and games for Hermes until someone gives him a taste of his own medicine
I don't think they'd get in a relationship, but they'd just do this to get on each other's nerves.

Meanwhile Astraeus and Artemis are just-
"What's your Zodiac, Emi? Mine's Cancer."
"Really? Mine's Virgo!"
"OHHHHH SHIT LET'S GO!"
"LET'S GOOOOO-"

Yeah!
By chance, if Artemis had a zodiac, would it actually be Virgo?

Cool!
Can I just say that Artemis is my favorite
Like idk- she's such a girlboss

A young minotaur: *Mooo!*
Pasiphaë: "Don't you yell at you're father."
A young minotaur:
*MOOO!"

Eos: Where do you think you're going, pretty-boy?
Astra: *looking desperately at Athena* Help. Me.

I'm changing Σταφύλι.
I know that's pretty late into the roleplay, but I hope if I share my reasoning it won't seem like such a cop out.
I'll give it to you straight, when Zeus called Σταφύλι a "Pathetic excuse for a son" it bothered me. It made me mad, and I know it's just a rp and he's just a fictional character, but it struck way too close to home.
I'm an anti-social person, I was the kid who would have panic attacks if he was in public too long. I was ostracized for my behavior.
When Zeus called Σταφύλι 'pathetic', I first thought of it as a great character arc opportunity, proving he was so much more than just Aphrodite's son. But the more I sat with it, the more it just felt so wrong. Someone in a higher position ridiculing and insulting an anti-social person in front of hundreds of people then comparing him to his more socially accommodated son when Σταφύλι can't control his behavior is just wrong.

It's more realistic for Σταφύλι to cave in when being disrespected like that but as a person, I didn't want to see that happen. Maybe some anti-social out there wants this representation, to show the fucked upside of society and how we are treated, but that's not what I want. Σταφύλι is a dude with an overbearing yet neglectful mother who's been home schooled all his life and has a weak relationship with his siblings and stepfather. Him even being at the college is a huge fuckin' step for him and watching him get shit for getting out of the way of danger was a low but familiar blow. I've gotten shit for keeping to myself and not stepping into confrontation. I consider it smart to get out of the way of the heroes if you yourself cannot be that hero. I want him not taking shit from no one.

So, that's why I'm changing Σταφύλι.
I'm sorry that it will break the story plot were doing but I hope you guys understand. This will affect the minotaur and Aphrodite so if you want to ignore them, I don't mind. Idk when he'll actually re-join the rp, but I'll work on him.

Last edited:
Awh, gonna miss fishy tbh
But go ahead
To be fair, Zeus was getting a lot of backlash from Aphrodite for literally no reason- I mean, he isn't the headmaster, and he was doing his best.
But yeah to go after Σταφύλι for trying to stay out of the way was pretty harsh. I mean, it's not like he could have done much else at the time.
Also comparing Σταφύλι to Hermes, who's much more able, not just physically but mentally in terms of being able to cope with things, was also a bit mean. I know Zeus was just using Hermes as an example so Aphrodite would stop yelling at him, but still, it's kinda belittling, especially since Hermes is seen as such an important person in Greek Mythology.

I feel like the whole thing could have been avoided if Aphro didn't go into mom-mode and start chewing Zeus out for something he ultimately didn't have control over, but that's just my opinion.

Awh, gonna miss fishy tbh
But go ahead
To be fair, Zeus was getting a lot of backlash from Aphrodite for literally no reason- I mean, he isn't the headmaster, and he was doing his best.
But yeah to go after Σταφύλι for trying to stay out of the way was pretty harsh. I mean, it's not like he could have done much else at the time.
Also comparing Σταφύλι to Hermes, who's much more able, not just physically but mentally in terms of being able to cope with things, was also a bit mean. I know Zeus was just using Hermes as an example so Aphrodite would stop yelling at him, but still, it's kinda belittling, especially since Hermes is seen as such an important person in Greek Mythology.

I feel like the whole thing could have been avoided if Aphro didn't go into mom-mode and start chewing Zeus out for something he ultimately didn't have control over, but that's just my opinion.
No, no, I completely agree.
I was just tapping into Zeus' personality and I believe he's most likely a bit vain.
It was a way not to just defend himself, but also show off his son. I imagine this is something Hermes goes through a lot.

Also, Zeus was very angered at Aphrodite for what you just explained, the fact that he had no control over what had just happened, and that what they were dealing with could start a whole war, meanwhile Aphro is screaming over a bit of bleeding. He was mad because Aphrodite was making it seem like it was all his fault, when in fact it was not. And yes, he isn't the headmaster, he's just a Head of Bracket.

In fact, if anything, Aphrodite should have been spitting venom at Athena, as she is the headmistress and therefore the most responsible for the school and its students.

No, no, I completely agree.
I was just tapping into Zeus' personality and I believe he's most likely a bit vain.
It was a way not to just defend himself, but also show off his son. I imagine this is something Hermes goes through a lot.

Also, Zeus was very angered at Aphrodite for what you just explained, the fact that he had no control over what had just happened, and that what they were dealing with could start a whole war, meanwhile Aphro is screaming over a bit of bleeding. He was mad because Aphrodite was making it seem like it was all his fault, when in fact it was not. And yes, he isn't the headmaster, he's just a Head of Bracket.

In fact, if anything, Aphrodite should have been spitting venom at Athena, as she is the headmistress and therefore the most responsible for the school and its students.
Ohhh, okay. Yes, now that you've explained, it makes a lot more sense.
Hermes is going through the favorite child wringer
And yeah, was kinda mad at Aphro for going after Zeus like that- I was wondering why Athena wasn't getting chewed out instead. Probably because Zeus is seen as all-powerful when really he just happens to have the throne after overthrowing Cronos.

True
Also, just a question, what do the Heads of Brackets do? Do they play a role?

The HOBs are seen as sort of counselors for the students, like Heads of Houses from the Harry Potter series. They're responsible for disciplining the students (their punishments have to get the approval of Athena, though-) as well as tutoring them, and even coaching them in school sports.

I updated my thingamajig and now I'm *aesthetic*
But you all can just call me Ever, as the word Forevermore is one of my favorite words ever and I probably won't change it any time soon.

Eos: "Boy not human. Bitch, Astraeus, come get this bitch!"
Astraeus: *Nervous beeping*
Eos: "Yeah!"
Astraeus: *More nervous beeping*
Eos: "Uh-huh!"
Astraeus: *Nervous beeping*
Eos: "My bitch said you an ugly, weak ass-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back