• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL - CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
JasonWalker.png
NAME: Jason Walker

AGE: Appears to be in his late 20's, Early 30's. True Age is unknown, due to the countless Time Paradoxes and Portals he's been thrown into. (Could even be in the thousands, for all he knows. The Nox Eternus has made him no longer actually "Care" how old he is, though.)

ROOM #: 595

• A character from my original RP Session, "The Slayers of Evalon", which sadly is currently undergoing a temporary Hiatus, due to Writer's Block. I plan on eventually writing it into a story, however, so as to make the lore for it a bit more clearer, before I decide to "Reboot" it.

Meanwhile, while under Hiatus and Writer's Block, I had him undergo an investigation that had him check out a "Mysterious Fog" that caused people to vanish. Upon entering it, however, he found out that The Fog was actually a portal to other worlds and universes. Throughout it all, he's gained several lifetimes' worth of adventures and encountered things the likes of which most would shudder to imagine.

He lives with an irremovable curse called "Nox Eternus". With it, he is unable to "Stay dead". His body and equipment would vanish, and he would wake up in a random part of the world, usually near an Unmarked Grave. However, upon entering the different worlds, the Curse was able to adjust itself.

One such example would be this one, where should he die, he would wake up near the front door.

He also has an ability called "Astral Projection", which allows him to freely eject his soul from his body at will, and even interact with the physical world while in Spirit Form... with enough concentration, of course. While in Spirit Form, his strengths are amplified beyond inhuman levels, allowing him to block and parry attacks that exceed even the speed of light. However, his physical body would remain unprotected from physical attacks. Furthermore, it only happens when he makes himself into a "Meditate Trance" or "Sleeps". In this, he isn't able to actually "Dream", and instead, his spirit keeps a close watch on his surroundings while his body is either "Unconscious" or "Unresponsive".

Due to the nature of Nox Eternus, he is unable to be cursed by any other curses, be they good or bad. Included in this, would be Possession, Mind Control, Spirit Trapping, Mind Reading, and several other Supernatural Ailments that would affect his mind, spirit, and/or body.

He has a Silver-Tipped Pipe Wrench, and a Customized Four-Barreled Shotgun that others can see on his person, likely at all times. Hidden in his vest, however, he also carries around his Slayer's Journal, which possesses an otherworldly magic that is both, immune to inhibitors, and unbreakable by any means. This allows it to also double as a shield and/or parrying tool... despite its rather small size.

He also has a wide variety of tools and miscellaneous weaponry in his Hiking Bag, including Tools, Weapon Construction Kits, Survival Kits, Medical Kits, Weapon Parts/Attachments, Chemicals, Materials, and much, much more.

Last edited:

P-Please... L-Leave me alone... I'm not a bad person. I'm.... Not someone who comes to you looking for trouble. Please... A-all I ask is a second chance.... To be given a change I never got.
Frankie

67448e00a01026c56b1d718db5d3488c.png

frankie-richards-png.437369

Info

Name: Frankie Richards
Origin: World's Beyond 2 (My personal verse)
Room #: 997
Race: Mutant
Bio: Not much is known about Frankie, as she is a fair bit shy about revealing stuff about herself. All is known is that she used to be locked in some sort of highly scientific variation of Rapunzel's Tower. It was for her to avoid contact with anyone, as everyone in her world was afraid of her psychic power.
Role: Guest

Extra

To be added as the RP goes on.

OOC

Hopefully this is enough to be accepted.
( SachiGrl SachiGrl )

code by Little Cheshire Cat​

Attachments

• Frankie Richards.png
    Frankie Richards.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 128
Name: Aran Storm-Blood
Aliases: Aran, Storm
Sex: Male
Race: Cervitaur
Room #: 386
Enoch.(El.Shaddai).full.1475634.jpg
Storm is the first born of the chief, and the most traveled and educated of his three sons. He is well-verses in the ways of combat, himself being a major factor in battles between tribes. He is his father's pride, and carries many of his ideals, though his education makes him more likely to appeal to others in an attempt to strengthen relations between races, mostly to gain allies for the tribe. At the tips of his antlers he can be measured at around 6'8". His eyes are a steel gray, and hair is platinum blonde, reaching his lower back, though usually kept tied high on the back of his head.

8bb5ab86f6a729421528597e62242be4.png

b04c30c5d79af3d048885edd040c5aee.png

latest

ee4c0aced75a105f69e0bcced5419173.png

Name: Zach WIlliams

Nicknames: Zachie, The Mistake , The Boy who Survived , The Bastardized Child , The “Daemon Sultan” of Mutants , Monotheistic Devil of World’s Beyond , The Omni-Mutant , God of All Mutants , " The Freak " ( By Franklin-Hyde ) .

Species: Mutant

Room: #990

Role: Guest . They were sent after Frankie and her Hyde to be there if it goes too far.

Appearance: Zach Williams has the appearance of a young child. He is a frail looking young boy with brown short hair and brown eyes that seem to give of the appearance of an adorable little child . He always seems to have his stuffed teddy bear, appropriately named “Ted” , holding it tightly whenever uncomfortable, shy, or extremely nervous, which is all the time.

Personality: The Child known as Zach Williams can be taken as an extremely shy, well beyond the baseline requirement of the Shrinking Violet Archetype/Trope. He is always seen with his father, as he cannot speak at all unless his father does it on his behalf, due to the nagging fear of rejection on his part . This is such to a ridiculous degree that whenever anyone besides his father appears . According to the doctor , he seemingly has a combination of Depression , Social Anxiety, Avoidant Personality Disorder, and a few others . He will start crying if he to see another person beside his father, which is why he'll bury his face into his father's bosom/chest. However, he can become quite wrathful sometimes, and his father is the only one capable of calming him .

Abilities: Despite being so young : He is ridiculously strong, but is somewhat limited by his own awkwardness and timidity. His father will be there to lessen this effect. He was also the only mutant in existence to completely overpower their Hyde, which was considered to be impossible in World's Beyond given that the Hyde is suppose to be you at your maximum potential . The Father can also use his child as a source of power, but will usually ask permission before doing such.

56fecb00734024c1c524ed156994a92f.png

Despite his appearance, Zach is the strongest character in World's Beyond by far

7e21410cc6704e94990d2d80bc89d952.png

The purpose of Zach was to keep dear old Franklin-Hyde in check from doing anything...rash.
( SachiGrl SachiGrl )

]

Little Cheshire Cat

Last edited:
Name: Mandrall
Aliases: He Who Comes In The Night. True Madrill.
Race: Human? I think
Description: Tall and heavily built. Wearing a Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts. He has a beard like a lumberjack and long curly hair.
Personality: Laid back. Is suprised by nothing.
Abilities: Full Master Arcanist. Master of Deo (see below)
He is a master of Deo, the magic that runs the multiverse. This magic was gifted to the Arcanists by Harmony, one of the Beings that care for the multiverse. Deo uses symbols to represent powers and elements. A true master can do basically anything without the need for weapons. He is Dwig’s master and trained him in the magic of Deo. He was called by Dwig to help with the problems here at TRH.

EE95FE4B-C7A4-4754-B9F4-50F64151F5CA.jpeg

NAME: Lyorah Aechste
ROOM #: 226
SPECIES: Lyorah in the basic sense is a cat-dragon.
PERSONALITY: she is mostly quiet and kept to herself. She keeps a pretty neutral disposition about everything and is at a baseline easy to get along with. Though she is tall and has a don’t mess with me aurah to her she is very sweet and cute.
OTHER:
7175154A-5024-465C-AA06-20A53849FD78.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back