• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TMI/TID RP

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Hello♥

Feel free to call me Constant. I am a twenty-four year old university student with a passion for writing (duh). My search thread is focused on Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments as well as the rest of her lovely series. I am currently reading TDA and I watch the Netflix series... which is totally different from the books. I have no issues playing book cannon or show cannon. Note: Please make sure you tell me if you are reading/haven't read the books or watched the show and do not want spoilers. Speaking of, since I am currently in the middle of reading TDA, I am trying to avoid doing those pairings for right now unless you can give me a little more time to finish Lady Midnight!

► I live a busy life. Sometimes I reply twice a day, other times it's once a week. It's a tight schedule for me until I am done school. Patience is important when it comes to RPing with me.

► Literacy- I consider myself to be a lazy literate RPer.

- Quantity: I average about 5-8 paragraphs, depending on my partner. I can RP with anyone, but I want my partners (and myself) to never post anything under 2 paragraphs. No one liners.

- Quality: Grammar is sometimes my enemy and everyone's writing style is different; I 100% respect that. All I ask is I understand what you're saying and your posts are not littered with errors.

► I do not normally double, however I do often add very minor NPCs. I do have some exceptions for this:

- One is romance and the other is friendship.

- The plot is super awesome and needs two major characters. I need to be convinced for this.

- The plots and characters are totally different. Example: I won't play two shadow hunter relationships or I will not simply play the opposite gender for you and the characters are basically going through the same thing.

► I play both male and female roles, but prefer the female role. I also play MxF or M// romantic plots and I add in F// for platonic plots.

► Pretty much just anti-trigger for limits.

► I have no preference for thread or PM rp.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Plots & Pairings♥

Pairings

*I only list my top favs. The only pair I won't do is Jace x Clary, otherwise feel free to give me other options. Plots can be cannon or original!*

James Horendale x Mathew Fairchild

Lucie Herondale. x Jesse Blackthorn

Alec x Magnus

Simon x Raphael

Cecily Horendale x Gabriel Lightwood

Camille x Magnus

Tessa Grey x Will/Jem

Jem x Will

Plots

*All plots can either be OC or Cannon characters. If you don't like any of these, we can totally do something random!*

Misunderstanding Love - requires doubling.

Character one and character two are parabatai. Character two thinks they are in love with character one, however tension arises when character one finds themselves in a new relationship with character three that is far more serious than their past ones. Character two then finds themselves being comforted by character four, who they always had a heated and hateful relationship in the past. They are faced with asking themselves if they even know what romantic love is.

To keep this plot different, I'd like to make three and four either two different downworlders or one a downworlder and the other another shadow hunter (similar to Jace x Alec situation), otherwise I think it would get boring fast.

Gender options:

1. character one and two are both female and three and four are both male.

2. character one and two are both male with three a female and four male (or vice versa...)

3. all characters are male

It is forbidden

Character one and two have been best friends since they were still in diapers. It didn't surprise anyone when they became parabatai at the fourteen years old. However things get a little strange when on an under cover mission for the clave. Character one suggests they pretend to be a couple as they spy on some lower demons and try to get in their inner circle.

The beauty of the Faeries

Character one, a strict and loyal shadow hunter, find themselves paired up with character two: a half-faerie shadowhunter for a mission. Character one hates the idea because they believe in keeping the shadow hunter bloodline pure.

This plot can remain totally platonic, thus any genders can be played.

You're such a disgrace

character one is a downworlder, while character two has recently been bitten (or born half faerie or a situation like James Horendale) and kicked out of the clave. Character one, though reluctant at first, chooses to disobey their clan leader and help the recently banished shadowhunter control their new powers.

I'll do misunderstanding love! BTW I'm on City of Fallen Angels at the moment almost to city of lost souls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back