• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TLOZ: Shades of Time - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
oliiebee oliiebee Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek Liftoff Liftoff

If there are parts of your backstory/character development that require either a main character, or specific baddie/goodie to show up, please inform me beforehand so i can assist you storywise. Also, please bear in mind that the backstory section of the CS is only what you want players to know about your character "currently". If parts are untrue, or you wish to change them down the line (within reason) please inform me as well. I will admit that parts of my characters backstory are either left blank on purpose or false for a reason. This ties into the story I want to tell.

oliiebee oliiebee Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek Liftoff Liftoff

Alright, If everyone is ready, we can begin.

However, I do have a few house rules:

1. No GodModding (if you dont know what this is, please ask)
2. While I do promote freedom in any rp, whether im in one or making one, please do not add to, remove, or otherwise change elements from the story without consulting me first. If there is something you want to do and/or need a character to do, please please please ask! I had problems with this in a previous rp, but we were able to sort it out with no problems.
3. Dont let pace disturb you. The start of the rp is going to be slow as well as various sections of rp. These are times for you to explore and communicate until i feel the main story needs to move forward. Also, its not gonna be balls to the wall action throwing monsters your way every second of this thing so keep that in mind.
4. If issues arise between players, please allow me to try and resolve it. I want everyone to have fun so i dont want anyone leaving upset if it comes to that.

Please react to this post to signal that you are ready!

Alright, If everyone is ready, we can begin.

However, I do have a few house rules:

1. No GodModding (if you dont know what this is, please ask)
2. While I do promote freedom in any rp, whether im in one or making one, please do not add to, remove, or otherwise change elements from the story without consulting me first. If there is something you want to do and/or need a character to do, please please please ask! I had problems with this in a previous rp, but we were able to sort it out with no problems.
3. Dont let pace disturb you. The start of the rp is going to be slow as well as various sections of rp. These are times for you to explore and communicate until i feel the main story needs to move forward. Also, its not gonna be balls to the wall action throwing monsters your way every second of this thing so keep that in mind.
4. If issues arise between players, please allow me to try and resolve it. I want everyone to have fun so i dont want anyone leaving upset if it comes to that.

Please react to this post to signal that you are ready!
Tiens, I'm ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back