• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-Title goes here-

supernobody

?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!##############
Wow, people will quickly realize how unorganized I am due to my dyslexia, so they will have to bear with me. 

image.jpeg

and this is why I don't have friends. 

Anyways, after I have introduced this post in the only way I know, welcome to my flatteringly unflattering post. 

I have been role playing for quite some time, but have joined this website about two years ago. 

For my role playing partner, I have a few expectations. 

• I don't expect you to have perfect English, but please. Grammar is a thing. For the love of all dogs on earth. 
  • No one liners. 
  • It will be better if you are 18+, but honestly I don't really mind. 
  • I do like cursing, so do expect some fucking vulgar language. 
  • I don't expect you to write a book on posts, but keep it to minimum 3 lines. Copy the image of the bear if you're this far. 
  • I do like using PM's for my posts. 
  • I don't mind playing the Male or the Female. 

Alright. Now onto the pairings, because my brain is like the bear when it comes to making plots on my own. No

THESE ARE ALL ROMANCE PAIRINGS

Supernatural-Human

Human-God

Supernatural-Supernatural

Human- Human

Those are what my feeble mind were able to come up with. Onto the few fandoms I can do

MGSV:

Quiet-Snake

Quiet-Miller

Snake-Anyone else, really 

Steven Universe:

ANYTHING WORKS HERE, ITS MAGICAL JUST USE YOUR

image.jpeg

Life is Strange:

The same goes here

Watch Dogs:

Aidan- Clara

Clara- Nicole

Alright. If you have any other ideas, please PM me!

I would be interested in doing a romance rp with you, I am open to any of those pairings apart from human - god. Pm if you are interested.

/monthly_2016_10/image.jpeg.e6fa6e2a81218c46be2168228e23b40b.jpeg

So I copied the picture of this magnificent creature who had me laughing for probably a good 5 minutes before I was able to. BUT I've been out of the game longer than I'd like to admit, so if you don't mind dealing with a bit of a rusty spork, I'm all in!

So I copied the picture of this magnificent creature who had me laughing for probably a good 5 minutes before I was able to. BUT I've been out of the game longer than I'd like to admit, so if you don't mind dealing with a bit of a rusty spork, I'm all in!

woh I saw this now. But sure!

Hit me up if you're still in the bear train xD . 

I will do literally anything with supernatural stuff. Or gods. I'm not picky as long as there's something more interesting than everyday life. :P  

I will do literally anything with supernatural stuff. Or gods. I'm not picky as long as there's something more interesting than everyday life. :P  

Alright!

I'll hit you up on a PM then!

Yo, I'm not the brightest 1x1 player, but I am trying to get into it again! I do most low powered fantasy and #normal , 

image.jpeg.e6fa6e2a81218c46be2168228e23b40b.jpeg

This bear is my love now, I can't feel bad seeing it. It's so fab!

Yo, I'm not the brightest 1x1 player, but I am trying to get into it again! I do most low powered fantasy and #normal , 

View attachment 198649

This bear is my love now, I can't feel bad seeing it. It's so fab!

xD  That is exactly why I love the bear!

And sure! I' send you a PM!

are toy still searching for partners?

Pardon me, my little brain is confused. Are you talking to 'Larsson or me?

Oi. I was wondering if maybe I could sugget some of my plots and pairings to you. Can I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back